Kate Osborne Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

Kate was incredible to work with for my wedding. I cannot say enough! It's a common wedding tip that photographs are one thing that will last from the reception/day, so be sure to pick the right photographer to deliver quality pictures and memories. Kate not only meets this requirement, she exceeds it. From my first contact with her, every step of the way, to the final edit of the pictures, Kate was prompt, efficient, personable, and amazing. She accommodated my difficult work schedule and went to an incredible location for our formal wedding shoot. Kate tirelessly got the best shots, fearlessly refusing to be intimidated by wildlife, including two moose sparring with one another! One thing that really impressed me was after I forgot a flower bouquet for the formal shoot, Kate improvised with what was around and constructed the perfect DIY flower arrangement for me to hold (she has a flower arranging background). Talk about multi-talented! I thought her packages and price point were the best of all the other photographers I researched. As I went through the rest of the planning process, vendors would inquire who my photographer was, and would positively glow with praise regarding her work. Kate has a very successful reputation in the industry and my experience only confirms the standard she has built for herself. She managed to print a canvas-wrapped print and other pictures for the wedding reception in a very quick turnaround time; I was amazed she could do it. The online proofs were easy to access and look at, her system is professional and user-friendly to navigate. Kate has a distinctive photography style that I adore. On the day of my wedding, I trusted her completely to capture one of the most important events of my life. She no longer felt like a photographer, but a friend! My whole bridal party fell in love with her. She rocked at capturing group, candid and detail shots. She made sure I had everything I wanted. Kate is the very best.

Profile Picture Annie, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kate was the best! She is fun to be around, calming during a stressful period, and amazing at what she does. The photos she took for both our engagement shoot and the wedding turned out great and we could not be happier. I am so glad we found Kate and are so grateful for her amazing talent!

Profile Picture Karli, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kate is extremely professional, responsive, and skilled. From our initial consult to ordering albums and pictures, she was amazing to work with. I would highly recommend her for anyone’s photographer without hesitation and I would like to work with her again in the future if possible for other noteworthy family events :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kate. My husband and I (family members and entire bridal party) LOVED working with her. Every moment from our first initial phone conversation, to meeting for coffee to discuss final details, to the day of the wedding, Kate was AMAZING! She was fun, kind, professional and so easy to work with. Not to mention her work is INCREDIBLE! 300% I would recommend Kate to anyone, any day. Thank you, Kate, for helping make our day so special and for the beautiful memories! xo

Profile Picture Alexa, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kate was amazing to work with and so professional! We did engagement photos in addition to the wedding day of photos and everything turned out better than I ever could have imagined. I literally can’t stop looking at them.

She also didn’t bat an eyelash when we requested to have our dog in some of our engagement photos. Kate is the best!

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kate was a dream to work with. Her warm and easy-going nature made us feel so at ease during all of our sessions, but especially on our wedding day. She was attentive and organized without being overbearing. And she was the only one to offer me a water during my reception!
She is professional, punctual, and really knows her craft. She was able to capture some stunning shots in a springtime blizzard and even offered to have a follow-up session the next day. I would recommend her to anyone wishing to capture their priceless memories.

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our experience with Kate was awesome. We were a little nervous going into our engagement shoot thinking it would be difficult to be natural but Kate made it SO easy. She took beautifully classic photos that reflected the exact style we wanted and actually exceeded our expectations completely. We loved working with her and would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Cara, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Kate was amazing! We couldn't be more happy with how the photos turned out. She was effectively able to get all the shots I wanted without us feeling like we were taking photos all day. She helped calm not only my nerves but my husbands as well. I highly recommend Kate if you want to fondly remember your special day forever.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kate was an incredible photographer. Her professionalism, can-do attitude and energy all made for a perfect day. She was efficient and on time, but gentle with her approach. She was a real pleasure to work with and we can't wait to see the photos!

Profile Picture Kristie, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Kate was fantastic from the beginning of our communication all the way through to the end...including the cute little box we received with our wedding photos and thumb drive. She was professional and courteous and always on time. She scouted out locations ahead of time and made us feel comfortable during our {very freezing} photo shoot. We would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Our photos are spectacular.

Profile Picture Catherine, 3/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Kate Osborne Photography Pricing