Kate Holt Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Kate Holt Photography is here to help you capture your love story! From the moment you get engaged to those final moments of your wedding reception we want to be there to record all the special moments!

My name is Kate Holt, the founder of Kate Holt Photography, and I have been photographing weddings in the Pacific North West for the past 10 years. We travel all over the Pacific North West from the Southern parts of Oregon all the way to the most Northern parts of Washington.

At Kate Holt Photography we specialize in wedding and engagement photography. We love capturing those candid, natural moments between our couples as well as those real moments during the ceremony and reception!

We are all about helping our wedding couples feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera. Who wants to look back on photos where they felt awkward and stiff? No one! We help our couples get there through education and an engagement session so by the time it is wedding day you feel like pros!

The goal and focus of our business is you. Really, it is your love story, your memories, your moments, your wedding day - you. Our business is a very personal business in that we love connecting with the couples that we work with. We are not just "photographing another wedding" or at "just another wedding day." Our goal is to create a unique wedding experience for you and your family, something you will always look back on with smiles and happiness!

Over that past few years our business has grown and we have created a team of artistic and highly skilled wedding photographers who are here for you! It is a team of different personalities but all of us have the same core values and goals - to create a one-of-a-kind wedding photography experience!

We offer a variety of wedding packages that range from just 4 hours of coverage up to basically all day coverage. We also offer additional services such as second photographers, wedding albums and even a photo booth.

If you are looking for a team who loves photography and is looking to create a one-of-a-kind experience for you and your fiance then we would love to hear from you. Contact us today!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Rebecca
    Rebecca D. Married on 06/04/2022

Absolutely Wonderful!

We are so happy we found and connected with Kate Holt Photography! Kate was wonderful to work with and our wedding pictures turned out beautifully. On our wedding day it got a quite a bit rainy but that did not stop Kate! She was very professional, and it was clear she was experienced at shooting weddings, so much so that even some of our guests came up to us to complement Kate and how she was capturing the event. My mom told us she noticed Kate taking pictures of different things happening throughout the reception but also people's reactions to them, like our first dance. We are very pleased with Kate Holt Photography and excited to work with her and her team again in the future for family pictures.
  • Ben
    Ben S. Married on 06/03/2022

Truly an amazing experience!

My wife and I found Kate Holt Photography through wedding wire. We scoured the internet reading about different photographers and looking at their photos to see who would be a good fit. Once we met Kate we instantly knew she would be our photographer. Kate is so friendly and definitely knew how to make me and my wife feel comfortable behind the camera. She helped us plan our engagement session and find the perfect location to take all the photos. She took the time to talk to us about how to pose and I really appreciate her walking us through every step. Kate sent us tons of resources throughout our time working together and even helped us find a florist! On our wedding day Kate fit right into our small 18 person wedding. She took gorgeous pictures of our family and captured amazing moments between my wife and I. Kate is a bright light of energy and her fun personality is contagious. My wife and I spent our small reception talking to Kate like she was a close family friend that we have known for years. After the wedding was over Kate traveled to another location to capture photos of just my wife and I. Kate always has amazing ideas on how to pose and where to move to capture that beautiful moment. Kate also loves a good adventure and help me and my wife climb down a hillside to stand at the base of a waterfall to capture some jaw dropping images. I truly can’t thank Kate enough for everything she did for us to make our wedding day feel perfect. We will definitely be working with Kate again for any and all our photography needs. If you’re searching the internet for a photographer that will make you laugh, capture all your special moments, is great with kids and takes truly amazing pictures look no further!
    Hannah N. Married on 04/02/2022

Simply The Best Photographers

There are just too many amazing things to say about Kate Holt Photography. My husband and I worked with Kate and Dom for our wedding and wow, what an incredible experience. Right from the start, they were so fun to talk with and so enthusiastic about our upcoming wedding. We did an engagement photo session with them and, while we were nervous about the idea of taking photos, the actual experience was just plain fun. We laughed so much our sides hurt and the photos turned out so beautifully we used them for both our save the dates and our invitations. More importantly, we were really excited to take photos again at our wedding! Not surprisingly, our wedding experience was just as incredible. It was a blast to take photos and even our most camera-shy friends and family said they felt at ease in front of the camera (and even had fun). To top it off, the photos were just incredible (we definitely shed many tears when we saw them). Kate and Dom went above and beyond at every turn – delivering forgotten cufflinks, coordinating extra florals with a local florist for detail shots, and even finding me a band aid when my new wedding shoes gave me a blister. Somehow, aside from all of that, they never missed a shot. We got pictures we didn’t even know we wanted and that we will treasure for years. We cannot recommend them highly enough (if we could give them ten stars, we would). Trust us, you want them to be the folks who capture your wedding day and you’ll even miss having them around when it’s all over.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Portland Portland, OR, 97202
5032096679
Location of (Kate Holt Photography)

Kate Holt Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kate Holt Photography include in the starting price?

Kate Holt Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kate Holt Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kate Holt Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kate Holt Photography offer?

Kate Holt Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kate Holt Photography offer?

Kate Holt Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kate Holt Photography offer for wedding events?

Kate Holt Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kate Holt Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kate Holt Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding