Kate & Company

Saint Louis, MO View map

Each Kate & Company client receives the unparalleled service and incomparable attention to that make us a leader in the industry. Beginning with a complimentary consultation, lasting through the collaborative design process and long after the big day, we bring effortless planning, brilliant design and flawless execution to your event. We live for perfectly folded napkins, down-to-the minute itineraries, extravagant tabletops, and a memorable guest experience. Whether it’s simply a little bit of this, a little bit of that or a custom 360-degree design imagined by our team, Kate & Company knows how to make your fairytale soirée a reality.

Trust us to handle every aspect of your wedding day or special event, and be confident that the day you get hitched will go off without a hitch.

We offer both full-planning and day-of-wedding packages.

Our packages are tailored to fit your needs. Here’s a SNAPSHOT of just a few of the things we offer:

Fully Dedicated Design & Execution Team

Overall Vendor Management

Guest Services: Transportation, Welcome Boxes, Room Blocking

Scheduling: Production, Transportation, and Bridal Party Personalization

& much more!

Contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation today! We take on a limited number of clients each year so that we can continue to offer a seamless process from effortless planning to flawless execution while maintaining a high standard for brilliant design.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,850.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,350.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Lauren Married on 04/10/2020
    Kate & Company's entire staff was friendly, conscientious, responsive, and creative. Each member we worked with for our wedding displayed utmost commitment to providing unparalleled service, and they were consistently determined to ensure we were pleased with the results at every step of the process. If we ever did feel unhappy or uneasy, they were quick to rectify the situation and reassure us. Our wedding was beautiful and the best day of our lives largely in part to Kate & Company!
  • User2508392 2+ years ago
    From the first time I spoke with Maureen, she set my mind at ease about every part of the wedding planning process. I was an out-of-town bride with so many questions about the wedding process as well as local vendors, and Maureen was the best friend and font of information I could have hoped for. I really appreciated our monthly phone calls starting from when I signed on with her, which helped me keep on track with the planning, and she did a great job answering questions for my husband, as well as mediating so many decisions with my venue and other vendors. We also used their inventory to rent lanterns and charger plates and a few other small items, which was so easy. When we first signed on with Kate and Co., I was a little worried about how much we were spending on a wedding planner, but by the end of the wedding, I would have happily paid twice or three times as much - their help was invaluable.
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 08/15/2015
    Friendly, attentive, and extremely professional staff. Kimmy went above and beyond. She helped us with everything we needed - from touching base with our vendors to organizing the wedding party to coming to the rescue if (and when!) something came up (often without even concerning us!). Kimmy helped pick up all the breakfast catering on our day of, transported it to the room my bridesmaids and I were getting ready in and just all around made sure everyone was taken care of. She also took care of looking after ALL of our decorations, gifts, etc., and even got them back to our wedding suite for us to open the next morning! The owner Katie was also a dear to work with. She was EXTREMELY knowledgeable and experienced. Together Kimmy and Katie put together a detailed itinerary for our wedding party (super helpful!) and gave them their contact info in case they needed help with anything (what a huge gift -- completely took the stress off of my and my husband's shoulders leading up to our big day). During the entire day Kimmy was their watching and making sure everything was running smoothly. If something was off, she was there adjusting it. If I needed something, I turned to Kimmy and asked. She delivered. Even if it is just a day-of person (like it was for us), I say go for it! Just as important as the photographer, if not more so!!! Without that person there having your back, making sure things go smoothly, and lending a tremendous helping hand -- things would not have been as stress-free and magical as they were. Thank you Kate and Company!!

132 West Monroe Avenue Saint Louis, 63122
Location of (Kate & Company)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding