132 West Monroe Avenue, Saint Louis, MO 63122 Map · Phone number

About Kate & Company

Each Kate & Company client receives the unparalleled service and incomparable attention to that make us a leader in the industry. Beginning with a complimentary consultation, lasting through the collaborative design process and long after the big day, we bring effortless planning, brilliant design and flawless execution to your event. We live for perfectly folded napkins, down-to-the minute itineraries, extravagant tabletops, and a memorable guest experience. Whether it’s simply a little bit of this, a little bit of that or a custom 360-degree design imagined by our team, Kate & Company knows how to make your fairytale soirée a reality.

Trust us to handle every aspect of your wedding day or special event, and be confident that the day you get hitched will go off without a hitch.

We offer both full-planning and day-of-wedding packages.

Our packages are tailored to fit your needs. Here’s a SNAPSHOT of just a few of the things we offer:

Fully Dedicated Design & Execution Team

Overall Vendor Management

Guest Services: Transportation, Welcome Boxes, Room Blocking

Scheduling: Production, Transportation, and Bridal Party Personalization

& much more!

Contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation today! We take on a limited number of clients each year so that we can continue to offer a seamless process from effortless planning to flawless execution while maintaining a high standard for brilliant design.

Follow Kate & Company on

faerber 1501
katecologofinal
0107fogerty01709312

16 Reviews for Kate & Company

From the first time I spoke with Maureen, she set my mind at ease about every part of the wedding planning process. I was an out-of-town bride with so many questions about the wedding process as well as local vendors, and Maureen was the best friend and font of information I could have hoped for. I really appreciated our monthly phone calls starting from when I signed on with her, which helped me keep on track with the planning, and she did a great job answering questions for my husband, as well as mediating so many decisions with my venue and other vendors. We also used their inventory to rent lanterns and charger plates and a few other small items, which was so easy. When we first signed on with Kate and Co., I was a little worried about how much we were spending on a wedding planner, but by the end of the wedding, I would have happily paid twice or three times as much - their help was invaluable.

Sent on 01/17/2016

Erica · Married on 08/15/2015

Friendly, attentive, and extremely professional staff. Kimmy went above and beyond. She helped us with everything we needed - from touching base with our vendors to organizing the wedding party to coming to the rescue if (and when!) something came up (often without even concerning us!). Kimmy helped pick up all the breakfast catering on our day of, transported it to the room my bridesmaids and I were getting ready in and just all around made sure everyone was taken care of. She also took care of looking after ALL of our decorations, gifts, etc., and even got them back to our wedding suite for us to open the next morning! The owner Katie was also a dear to work with. She was EXTREMELY knowledgeable and experienced. Together Kimmy and Katie put together a detailed itinerary for our wedding party (super helpful!) and gave them their contact info in case they needed help with anything (what a huge gift -- completely took the stress off of my and my husband's shoulders leading up to our big day). During the entire day Kimmy was their watching and making sure everything was running smoothly. If something was off, she was there adjusting it. If I needed something, I turned to Kimmy and asked. She delivered. Even if it is just a day-of person (like it was for us), I say go for it! Just as important as the photographer, if not more so!!! Without that person there having your back, making sure things go smoothly, and lending a tremendous helping hand -- things would not have been as stress-free and magical as they were. Thank you Kate and Company!!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/02/2015

I honestly wish I could give Kate & Company 10 stars! When anyone asks what was the best part of wedding planning, I immediately say "Hands down hiring Kate & Co!!!". My parents, husband and I were amazed at how seamlessly everything ran in the months, weeks, and day of the wedding!

Katie and Kimmy were absolutely amazing! After our first "getting to know you" meeting, I felt so at ease with them, I knew it was a great fit! They understood exactly what we wanted, plus added some elements that I could not have come up with in a million years and our wedding turned out absolutely perfect. Their creativity is off the charts! Honestly, I cannot say that one thing on our wedding day went amiss! Our guests are still talking about how amazing our day is, and I completely agree :)

I would recommend Kate & Co to ANYONE looking for wedding coordination or event coordination. These ladies know what they are doing! I am actually sad the wedding is over and I won't get to meet with them on a monthly basis - but I will definitely be hiring them again for ALL the big events in our future! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Kate & Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,350.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5