107 S. Southgate Dr. Chandler, AZ 85226, Chandler, AZ 85226 Map · Phone number

About Kate & Company

At Kate & Company, our team of accomplished wedding planners are always at your service. Kate Christensen and her team know how to plan an original occasion. With over 20 years experience in the industry, this is the team you want coordinating your special day. From small details to the big day, you can imagine the possibilities with Kate & Company. Including a planner in your wedding is not so much a luxury, as it is a savvy and chic way to dream big and plan smart!

You will have more time to relax and a wedding that reflects your one-of-kind vision.

Follow Kate & Company on

0e821d16c88f0c68 cropped KCO Website
collage wedding 3

6 Reviews for Kate & Company

Brittani · Married on 11/10/2018

I found Kate through our wedding venue, SoHo63. All of the ladies there highly recommended her for being an incredible wedding and travel planner. I reached out to Kate to look for some help with planning my honeymoon. I have to say, I have never worked with a travel agent or planner of any sort, so I did not know what to expect. She went above and beyond the normal call of duty. Everything from her response time to her knowledge about so many different destinations was extremely impressive. I have never met someone like Kate, and I will tell you that you will never be disappointed! I know that for any future adventures or travels I may plan in the future, Kate will be the first person I'll be calling.

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Mrs70

MRS70 · Married on 02/10/2018

There aren't enough words to express my gratitude for Kate executing my wedding vision to perfection. I am so incredibly glad we spent the money and hired a day of coordinator. I didn't have to worry about a single thing that day, everything was set up perfectly and the entire wedding ran smoothly. If something went wrong, I definitely never knew about it. I met with Kate a few weeks prior to my wedding to discuss everything I wanted in detail with her. From there on we had unlimited email communication and she was very fast to respond. Kate really went above and beyond and offered to do things I hadn't even thought about asking her to do. She set all my centerpieces for me and cut the flowers (I ordered these in bulk). She ran our card box to and decorated our hotel room with rose petals. She tore down the event at the end of the night and packed everything up into designated cars. She moved the centerpiece vases and other various items into the venue office for us to pick up the next morning. Kate is truly exquisite at what she does and I cannot thank her enough for making my dream wedding come to life.

Sent on 02/20/2018
  • Sundevilgirl17

Diane · Married on 12/17/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kate and Company. Kate is the most wonderful person and is so amazing at her job. Our wedding wouldn't have gone as smoothly if it weren't for her. We used her for day of coordination but do yourself a favor and book her for your whole planning process and rest assured that Kate and her team are on the job. I would recommend Kate and Company to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Kate & Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 65.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 107 S. Southgate Dr., Chandler, AZ 85226 Chandler, 85226 See on map