Louisville, KY 40207 Map · Phone number

About Karyn Johnson Photography

Hi! I'm Karyn! I'm a twenty-something Christian, wife, photographer, do-it-yourself-er, chocoholic, and Virginia Tech alum. Go Hokies! I live in Louisville, Kentucky, but am available for travel worldwide.

My love for photography began at a young age. I saw photos of my parents and grandparents that appeared formal, posed, and stiff, but I never felt that those images truly captured the family I knew and loved. To me, they were just boring old images.

This is why I find myself today aspiring to capture natural emotions and moments with my photography, and this is especially true for weddings.

I want the images from my couple's wedding days to be a true reflection of not only their wedding day, but who they are and their love.

I consider it an honor to be a part of such a monumental day for my lovely couples. If you are interested in talking with me about wedding photography, then head on over to my contact page. I would LOVE to meet and get to know you!

Send me an email and we'll chat!

Follow Karyn Johnson Photography on

karyn johnson photography portfolio 6

2 Reviews for Karyn Johnson Photography

Christy · Married on 07/11/2015

Karyn is wonderful!
    From the beginning when I first started talking to Karyn she was wonderful to work with. She did a great job with our engagement shoot, which was in Feb in freezing temperatures! And our wedding pictures are amazing!
    She is very responsive and helpful in the planning process. All of my random timeline questions went to Karyn! She did great with getting our bridal party and family to happily pose and moved the process along efficiently. And we got our photos back as soon as we got back from our honeymoon!
    Most of all, the pictures turned out great. I am very happy with every aspect of them. She had the mix I was looking for of traditional posed, candids, romantic/pinterest-y portraits, details, etc. I am so glad I ended up choosing Karyn!

I love working with Karyn Johnson :) She's so sweet, creative, talented, and makes you feel really special! From our engagement shoot to the actual wedding day, I felt like Karyn did an amazing job. Not only are her photos great quality, but she has a great knowledge of setting up different scenes, poses, etc. to help capture your day. She made me feel like the most beautiful bride by complimenting me as I posed for pictures and always laughed at me and my husband acting silly. I never felt like she was in the way and she definitely kept our goofy bridal party in line and didn't lose control ;) After I got all the photos from her, I couldn't stop looking through the gallery and sharing them with friends/family because I loved them so much! She captured our day perfectly, made us feel very special and I definitely recommend having her on your wedding team!

Karyn Johnson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter