Beaverton, Beaverton, OR 97006 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Karra Leigh Photography

Karra Leigh Photography is a photography business in Beaverton, Oregon. Karra loves to catch real life moments between two people in love. Photography, especially wedding photos, are irreplacement keepsakes that can be passed down from generation to generation to tell your love story.

Karra is always in for elopements and adventure weddings. She works with you to find a package that suits all your needs and gives you the coverage you want. She has an easy-going personality that puts you at ease in front of the camera. She arrives on-time and prepared to document all the parts of your special day. Karra works hard to return images quickly so you can share them with friends and family. Karra Leigh Photography services include:

• Additional hours

mg8426

5 Reviews for Karra Leigh Photography

Shannon Lowe · Married on 04/28/2018

Wedding on 04/28/2018

Karra was nothing but perfect for my wedding day and engagement photos. She got all of the photos that we requested and then some. She was super flexible and always answered my questions quickly. She is an amazing person to work with and made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I could not imagine having another wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Emiie · Married on 03/04/2017

We had the (PRIVILEGE) of having Karra taking our pictures and we could NOT be happier with our choice!! What a win when your photographer quickly becomes a close friend- and that's exactly what Karra was for us. Karra provided INCREDIBLE, beautiful, quality wedding photos-- and a new friend gained!
    We met her for a spontaneous photoshoot in the summer, pre-engagement, and instantly felt like we clicked. We've never felt more comfortable in front of a camera (that's a lot to say especially for my man!). The result of a shoot with her for the fews shoots we did (a for-fun shoot, engagement and wedding), are pictures that simply look like US. Us in our element, us being ourselves, us being in love. She brings that out and captures it beautifully.
    She always sent a few early photoshoot sneak peeks the day of the shoot, and worked so quickly for the rest of them. Communication was always amazing and the pictures were so easy to access.. I've wanted to blow up and frame every single picture. She was efficient, fast and simple for day of photos. As a whole, Karra is FUN, delightful and SO easy to work with. She listened to an accommodated every single one of our needs and preferences and was always willing to go above and beyond (and she did!). I would highly recommend Karra to anyone and everyone as a photographer!

Thank you Karra!! We love you!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Erin · Married on 09/01/2016

Karra did a destination shoot for us & it was absolutely a dream! She made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole process! She even helped me pick out my dress! She is so kind & patient & knows exactly what she is doing! We got our pictures so fast. They are breathtaking! Her style is current & looks natural! I will definitely book her again! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Karra Leigh Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints

• Ginger and You Events
    Ginger and You Events Wedding Planners

Karra Leigh is such a sweetheart! I have had the pleasure of doing some projects with Karra, and she is always a joy to work with. Easy to communicate with, incredibly agreeable and always ready to work! She does an incredible job capturing sweet moments and elegant details! Not only is Karra a great professional, she has become an industry friend.

• Beaverton Beaverton, OR, 97006 See on map