Montgomery, TX 77356 Map · Phone number

About Karinda K - Wedding Photography

Karinda K is a wedding photographer in Montgomery,TX that serves Houston, The Woodlands, Magnolia and surrounding areas. Karinda K Weddings accepts a very limited number of weddings each year in order to give each and every bride the personalized wedding photography experience they deserve to have. I would love to set up a time to grab coffee and chat about your wedding day to see if we we would be a good fit for each other. Feel free to give me a call at (832)598-8715 or send me an email at hello@karindak.com.

Follow Karinda K - Wedding Photography on

540324f0593034b7 FB Profile Pic
kmk5900web

10 Reviews for Karinda K - Wedding Photography

Morgan · Married on 06/25/2016

For anyone reading this review who is currently shopping for a photographer, just stop.....you've found her.

Karinda took both our engagement & wedding photos in May/June 2016 and she could not have done a better job! She makes a point of getting to know her clients to ensure that not only they are comfortable in front of the camera but to ensure that the pictures they envision in their mind are what she is able to deliver. My biggest concern about our wedding day was the lighting in our church being too dark which after hearing about it Karinda insisted on viewing the venue in order to properly prepare herself for the big day....and she did. Her process and hard work leading up to the wedding was impeccable & flawless. She is quick to reply to phone calls/emails, willing to assist when/where needed and most of all extremely professional.

I will the first to admit that our wedding did not go smooth at all with issues ranging from dead flowers, rain storm all the way to being ran out of our own wedding but looking at our photos no one would ever have guessed that. Karinda has this ability to make her amazing gift of photography look easy, and i don't say that lightly because in the midst of utter chaos, in between taking beautiful photos, she managed to find the time to ensure that my husband & I were both calm and enjoying ourselves.

To Karinda, the words "thank you" will never cover the amount of gratitude Brett & I have for everything you did for us that day.

To future brides/mothers, trust me when i say you have found your photographer for all events; engagement, bridal, wedding, newborn, birthday parties or any other events. She can handle it.

~Morgan Sumners

Sent on 07/07/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 12/12/2015

Karinda did a fabulous job at our daughter's wedding. We had severe rainstorms but she took fabulous photos in the rain. We received so many compliments on all the photos she took. Karinda is so fun to work with and I highly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Nancy · Married on 12/12/2015

Karinda is an outstanding photographer! We used her for our engagement photos, my bridal portraits and our wedding. She has a passion for photography that is apparent in all of her work. She is truly dedicated to this profession. My husband and I both have very tight schedules, but Karinda has been extremely flexible and accommodating every step of the way. She even went so far as to meet us at my parents house at 7 at night to go over our pictures with 4 dogs climbing all over her the whole time. She does whatever it takes to get a good quality picture. She can 100% guarantee a great outcome no matter what the circumstances. On the day of our wedding, we were receiving hurricane warnings, and I was very nervous how our pictures would turn out. When I finally saw the pictures, they far exceeded my expectations! Karinda makes everyone feel so comfortable when posing for pictures. She was a great support for me during the whole wedding experience. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Award

Karinda K - Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Montgomery, 77356 See on map