112 Ridge Road, Elkton, MD 21921 Map · Phone number

About Karen Lee Photography

I provide beautiful photographs for couples on a budget. I believe that every couple should have professional images of their special day. These captured moments will last a lifetime. You will also receive a CD with all your edited photos. Prices start at $900 and go up according to travel distance, length of stay, or other special requests.

IMG8830
IMG2790
IMG8748

8 Reviews for Karen Lee Photography

nicole · Married on 09/27/2014

We were referred to Karen by a friend of my husband's, and I cannot even begin to say how thankful we are for that. Karen is amazing. From the very first meeting, she was awesome. it felt like I was talking to a friend, which was so helpful to me, and put me at ease. She took the time to meet us at the farm we had our wedding at, just so she could the layout. The day of the wedding she was like a god send to me. Everything was so crazy around me, and she was awesome at calming me down, and so helpful when there was a dress issue. I really can't thank her enough. Her 2nd shooter was equally as awesome with the guys before the wedding. She got the photos back to me 6 days after the wedding, which may be some sort of record. They are gorgeous. After seeing a few sneak peeks, I thought the rest of them couldn't be as beautiful but I was so wrong. The shots with the sunset, and the sparklers are amazing. Not only that, but she managed to capture those great candid shots that get missed too often. We could be any happier with all of the photos. Absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Debra · Married on 09/07/2012

Karen Rybinski was exceptional in every way. Not only highly professional but made taking pictures fun for eveyone. We found her choice of photos artistic and creative. She was warm and friendly to all yet managed to get all the photos we wanted even though it meant managing a family of 30 brothers, sisters, spouses and parents. We were extremely pleased with the results. She is responsive to questions, suggestions and requests. We would hire her again.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Mandy · Married on 06/02/2012

Karen was absolutely awesome. She went above and beyond on my wedding day. My husband and I could not be more pleased with her services. Our caterer didn't show and Karen was even on the phone with her other business trying to help us. I would HIGHLY recommend her and plan to use her in the future.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Karen Lee Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

• Entertain Me Event Planning
    Entertain Me Event Planning Wedding Planners

Karen is a great photographer! Easy to work with! Her shots speak for themselves!!! We reccomend Karen!

• 112 Ridge Road Elkton, 21921 See on map