Canfield, Canfield, OH 44406 Map · Phone number

About Kara's Flower Studio

Kara’s Flower Studio is an event floral business in Canfield, Ohio that serves the Cleveland area. Kara Stouffer shares her love of flowers with each arrangement she creates, personalizing each to your style and floral décor wishes. An array of floral design styles is within this florist’s skill set, thereby offering adaptability to meet your floral décor needs.

Products Offered
Kara Stouffer of Kara’s Flower Studio offers multiple services along with a variety of arrangement options. She provides a consultation prior to the event, as well as event design services. On the day of your wedding, you will appreciate delivery, setup and cleanup services, as well as the beautiful floral arrangements that can include the following:

• Aisle décor

23 Reviews for Kara's Flower Studio

1 User photo

Kara's Flower Studio 1

Amber · Married on 07/20/2018

Kara was amazing throughout the whole process. At our first meeting she asked all the right questions to find out what I wanted even though I didn’t even know what I wanted yet. I said I didn’t want roses but when we needed another small flower she suggested spray roses without pushing me to use them and I’m very glad I trusted her professional expertise because they were perfect! She responded to emails quickly and was very accommodating when it came to dropping off our bouquets and boutonnières the day of the wedding. Everything was absolutely beautiful and more than I could have ever asked for. Her vision brought mine to life! I highly recommend Kara to anyone who is considering her.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing service

Kara did an amazing job with our flowers. They turned out better then expected. Followed up and answered all my questions promptly. She is wonderful!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Teal · Married on 11/18/2017

Kara's Flower Studio did an amazing job for our wedding! She was very attentive to our needs and did a great job of capturing our vision.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Kara's Flower Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 115.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Canfield Canfield, OH, 44406 See on map