Kara Cooper Photography

Los Angeles, CA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

I first started photographing in my hometown of Akron, Ohio in 2005. I became drawn to the tactile feeling of developing prints and watching the images emerge in the darkroom. As my visual interest grew so did my insatiable desire to create more. I received a BA in Photography and moved to the west coast where I've been since.

I’ve been capturing weddings since 2011. Alongside working with photography studios and second shooting for a series of years, I have been solo shooting. As a recently married woman who planned my own wedding, I know how to help you get the most out of your big day with my photo coverage.

Book a session, ask a question or just say hello at karacooperphoto@gmail.com. Elopements start at $1500 and weddings at $2300. Based in Portland and also experienced in photographing in Hood River, San Francisco, Hawaii, NC, VA, Seattle, Los Angeles, Chicago, Akron ♥ area, etc.

Email me directly as I do not receive messages or get to edit my location without paying for a Wedding Wire membership.

• Woman-owned

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Jess Married on 05/04/2019

great photos!

Kara was fantastic! She was flexible to work with and created a custom package that met our needs. Very professional and the photos turned out great. Our friends and family were also impressed. Definitely recommend Kara for pics in the Portland area.
    Marina Married on 08/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This is my second time using Kara's services. I love working with her! Her photos are amazing. She is very talented. Shes also very sweet and nice.
    Angelica Married on 12/26/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kara was an amazing photographer to work with for our wedding in Hawaii. My husband and I have never taken professional pictures before and she made us feel very comfortable by allowing us to be ourselves. Kara gave us time to reflect on our relationship before we started the photoshoot and she does an amazing job capturing "us" when we don't realize it. She was great at communicating with us while we were in San Diego planning a wedding in Hawaii and she was in San Francisco. I loved how she showed us a preview picture near the end of our wedding reception. Even without editing, the picture looked fabulous. I would definitely recommend her for any event, photoshoot, etc. We hope to work with her again in the future.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Platinum Studios Chicago Platinum Studios Chicago Wedding DJs

We have been working together since we met in school. Great personality, beautiful eye for capturing photos and most important very professional. Short and sweet.... like Kara!!

3414 Pomeroy St Los Angeles, 90063
Location of (Kara Cooper Photography)
3414 Pomeroy St Los Angeles, CA, 90063
330-212-4490

Kara Cooper Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kara Cooper Photography include in the starting price?

Kara Cooper Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kara Cooper Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kara Cooper Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Kara Cooper Photography offer?

Kara Cooper Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Vintage

What photography services does Kara Cooper Photography offer?

Kara Cooper Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kara Cooper Photography offer for wedding events?

Kara Cooper Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Kara Cooper Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kara Cooper Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding