Mission, KS 66205 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Kansas City Vinyl DJs

Forever Vinyl DJs is a unique company in Kansas City, offering Vinyl and Turntables as an option in addition to the 'standard' DJ setups. DJ Clint has knowledge of music from all genres and for all ages.

DJs4KC is my digital-only company, and is linked from my KC Vinyl DJs website. I always carry a backup medium to the digital computer systems, whether it is vinyl or CDs. Ask me why my setup is superior to everyone else in the city.

I can satisfy nearly any request with a music collection including 2000 records, 1000 cds and 50,000 tracks on HD. My standard package starts at $595, and discounts are available. I will keep your party dancing all night with mixes and blends of dance floor packing songs, old and new. Please take a moment to contact me. We can discuss the many options and begin to personalize your event. I like to meet in person at local coffee shops so we have a chance to get to know each other before the event. I follow up with my clients and never outsource your event. I look forward to meeting you.

To Music and Celebration,

DPPFVD08
kristenfatherdance

2 Reviews for Kansas City Vinyl DJs

Aaron · Married on 08/17/2013

It was hard to find a DJ that would play records at a wedding, but I would recommend Clint to anyone who loves vinyl. Actually, even if you aren't asking him to spin records, he's still a great DJ and having his wife as an MC to make announcements let him focus on the music. The evening was a blast and my guests danced their guts out.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Kristin · Married on 09/22/2007

Clint White did a wonderful job at my wedding! I was so busy trying to get everything together, I didn't even have time to call him. I arrived at the wedding 20 minutes before the service began and the music had been playing all morning while people were setting up.

Microphones were in place. Sound quality was perfect! I was amazed at his massive music collection - with backups of all songs, just in case. Anyone who requested a song, got exactly what they asked for. He made me feel so comfortable. In addition to handling the microphone like a gentleman, he kept the fun going for the younger crowd.

WOW, the lights were amazing! My friends and I like electronic dance music and sure enough, he had more than I could have hoped for, including some underground genres like drum and bass.

Thank you so very much! :)

Sent on 03/29/2009

Kansas City Vinyl DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kansas City Vinyl DJs 1
    $200 off Vinyl Package, $100 off Standard Package, plus Free Massage for Bride/Groom!
    Book the most unique DJ in Kansas City now and mention WeddingWire.com to receive $200 off the Vinyl package or $100 off the Standard package! As a bonus, the bride and groom each get a 45 minute Heated Jade Roller Massage, perfect for the day of your wedding or any time! Contact me now to schedule an in-person consultation. Let's celebrate together! DJ Clint

• Mission, 66205 See on map