Rumson, NJ 07760 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,983
Availability Check your date

About Kalen Foley Photography

Thanks for taking the time to view my profile on WeddingWire! I am an internationally published photographer and take great pride in my work! The passion I have for my work and my devotion to your day, is truly one of a kind. My goal is to go above & beyond all of your expectations. Please read my reviews & contact me today to set up your free consultation!

PACKAGE INFO:

All of my packages Include:
- Full wedding day coverage
- 2 photographers
- Full Copyrights to ALL images
- Engagement session
- Wedding album

**NOTE: All packages can be customized to fit exactly what you are looking for!!**

Low travel fees on Destination Weddings!!

SERVICE AREAS: New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, California, Florida, Worldwide!

Mention WeddingWire and receive $100.00 off any package

More detailed info and testemonials found on www.kalenfoley.com

Follow Kalen Foley Photography on

Kalen Foley Photography 1
Kalen Foley Photography 2
  • Hannah

Hannah Kronenwetter · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing choice - fun, professional, and so talented!

We found Kalen when he was photographing a work event, for which he did an amazing job! Throughout the lead-up to our wedding, Kalen was thoughtful, professional, and accessible. In addition to our routine email communications, we had two extensive in-person meetings in anticipation of the wedding: once early on, to establish the general plan and details, and once a few weeks before the event, to dot and cross the proverbial i’s and t’s. The meetings were equal parts fun and professional, and Kalen made us feel comfortable and confident that our special day would be captured in an unforgettable way.

Throughout the day itself, Kalen arrived on time with his assistant, Will. They captured excellent shots from 10am, when we were getting ready, to 10pm, when the DJ played “Closing Time.” Taking a series of staged shots can be an awkward enterprise, but Kalen and Will made everyone comfortable and blended right in with all 200-some of our guests. Photography aside, so many of our guests remarked on how fun, funny, and friendly our photographers were. They also went above and beyond several times during the ceremony and reception. When nobody else was in the immediate vicinity, Kalen guided the bride’s grandmother to her seat and talked to her. His kindness left such an impression on her that she still talks about him now, three months after the ceremony. We wonder how many people can say their wedding photographers felt like an essential part of their wedding experience apart from the actual photography!

And as for the actual photography, the shots themselves came out beautifully. Kalen and Will knew just how to make use of both natural and artificial light. The posed shots look great, and the candids capture so many authentic moments from the day. They found unique angles and locations for some beautiful “artsy”-er pictures and excellent quality in the more traditional ones. Our wedding day was a rush, but looking at the hundreds of wonderful pictures Kalen and Will took and edited for us has allowed us to relive it moment by moment. We couldn’t recommend them more strongly!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 02/10/2018

I have been in about 5 weddings that Kalen has photographed so it was a no brainer when it was time for my wedding! He is so laid back and easy to work with. He makes it easy to feel comfortable around him and his crew and sometimes you even forget they are there, all the while he's capturing everything from your day! He is so flexible and his packages are very budget friendly. I cannot wait to see all my final pictures!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Kalen Foley Photography 3
    Kalen Foley Photography 4

Mary Ellen · Married on 10/14/2017

Kalen and Will captured our wedding day on October 14, 2017. Kalen was recommended to me by my brother and sister-in-law from their wedding 5 years prior. I already witnessed his work at their wedding so I knew what to expect and was impressed with his work then and even more impressed with my wedding photos now. I couldn't be any happier with the final product. Beautiful! Stunning! Really captured our special day! Kalen and Will's fun and unique personalities also helped to enhance our moods in the pictures and they helped to create many spur of the moment great shots. Looking forward to seeing you in action again at another wedding this fall 2018!

-From the October 2017 Bride & Groom
    Mary Ellen and Michael

Sent on 03/13/2018

Kalen Foley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,505.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,983.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• True Beauty Marks
    True Beauty Marks Wedding Hair & Makeup

Absolutely talented! Kalen has a unique, artistic twist that he incorporates into his photography that captures the personality and style of each individual wedding! He is also a joy to be around and to work with!

• Rumson, 07760 See on map