Kalen Foley Photography

Asbury Park, NJ View map
$3,983 Most Popular Price

$3,983 Most Popular Price

Thanks for taking the time to view my profile on WeddingWire! I am an internationally published photographer and take great pride in my work! The passion I have for my work and my devotion to your day, is truly one of a kind. My goal is to go above & beyond all of your expectations. Please read my reviews & contact me today to set up your free consultation!

PACKAGE INFO:

All of my packages Include:
- Full wedding day coverage
- 2 photographers
- Full Copyrights to ALL images
- Engagement session
- Wedding album

**NOTE: All packages can be customized to fit exactly what you are looking for!!**

Low travel fees on Destination Weddings!!

SERVICE AREAS: New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, California, Florida, Worldwide!

Mention WeddingWire and receive $100.00 off any package

More detailed info and testemonials found on www.kalenfoley.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,505

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,983

2nd Shooter
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Flush Mount

4.3

• Jacquelyn
    Jacquelyn M. Married on 09/10/2021

Everything we dreamt of!!

Kalen and his team truly provided an exceptional experience on our wedding day. The second we met I knew it was going to be a great bond. We were so comfortable with him and felt the genuine love he has for photography. Incredible talent to say the least!! Wishing we could do it all over again. Thank you so much Kalen!! We really lucked out with you.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 07/18/2020
    Kalen did an AMAZING job at our wedding!!! He was very professional and interactive the whole 14 hours he was there during our wedding day. We asked him to put together some pictures from the wedding to put on a slideshow at the beginning of the reception, which he was more than willing to do, and our guests loved it! When we did get the pictures there was over 1200. It was overwhelming to go through so many pictures, but I appreciated having so many so that no moment was missed of our special day. Though our wedding was long due to having an Indian ceremony in the morning, Kalen never complained about having to stay longer than the average wedding. He was very fair and accommodating from the moment we booked him. He even met with us prior to the wedding at the venue. We got his photobooth too, which had the most unique props, and his photobooth operator and second photographer were both awesome! All three of them were very interactive with us and our guests, which made us feel so much more comfortable having our picture taken all day. When we finally did go through all of the pictures, there was so many beautiful pictures where he caught the moment so well. It took me right back to that day and that very emotion I was feeling at that time. I highly recommend Kalen for any type of wedding!!!
    Kay M. Married on 02/07/2020

From start to finish the only word to describe this is experience is “Awesome”

Kalen and Bart were absolutely amazing!!! From the first time my husband and I met Kalen we knew he was the one for us. They made us feel so comfortable and they wear many hats. When I was getting my makeup done Kalen asked me if I ate, and he said I think you should eat something and offered to get it for me. This meant so much to me that he didn’t just care about taking videos but also about my well-being . You should want to surround yourself with a team that will ensure that you are good.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

True Beauty Marks True Beauty Marks Wedding Hair & Makeup

Absolutely talented! Kalen has a unique, artistic twist that he incorporates into his photography that captures the personality and style of each individual wedding! He is also a joy to be around and to work with!

Asbury Park, NJ, 07712
6092020029
Location of (Kalen Foley Photography)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding