Rumson, NJ 07760 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,983
Availability Check your date

About Kalen Foley Photography

Thanks for taking the time to view my profile on WeddingWire! I am an internationally published photographer and take great pride in my work! The passion I have for my work and my devotion to your day, is truly one of a kind. My goal is to go above & beyond all of your expectations. Please read my reviews & contact me today to set up your free consultation!

PACKAGE INFO:

All of my packages Include:
- Full wedding day coverage
- 2 photographers
- Full Copyrights to ALL images
- Engagement session
- Wedding album

**NOTE: All packages can be customized to fit exactly what you are looking for!!**

Low travel fees on Destination Weddings!!

SERVICE AREAS: New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, California, Florida, Worldwide!

Mention WeddingWire and receive $100.00 off any package

More detailed info and testemonials found on www.kalenfoley.com

Follow Kalen Foley Photography on

37 Reviews for Kalen Foley Photography

Kalen Foley Photography 1
Kalen Foley Photography 2

Elizabeth · Married on 02/10/2018

I have been in about 5 weddings that Kalen has photographed so it was a no brainer when it was time for my wedding! He is so laid back and easy to work with. He makes it easy to feel comfortable around him and his crew and sometimes you even forget they are there, all the while he's capturing everything from your day! He is so flexible and his packages are very budget friendly. I cannot wait to see all my final pictures!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Kalen Foley Photography 3
    Kalen Foley Photography 4

Mary Ellen · Married on 10/14/2017

Kalen and Will captured our wedding day on October 14, 2017. Kalen was recommended to me by my brother and sister-in-law from their wedding 5 years prior. I already witnessed his work at their wedding so I knew what to expect and was impressed with his work then and even more impressed with my wedding photos now. I couldn't be any happier with the final product. Beautiful! Stunning! Really captured our special day! Kalen and Will's fun and unique personalities also helped to enhance our moods in the pictures and they helped to create many spur of the moment great shots. Looking forward to seeing you in action again at another wedding this fall 2018!

-From the October 2017 Bride & Groom
    Mary Ellen and Michael

Sent on 03/13/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/16/2017

Kalen Foley and his assistant, Will, are the perfect photographers for any special event.
    Kalen and his team are not only talented at their job, but they are also wonderful people.
    I first met Kalen in 2009 when he was the photographer for my sister's wedding.
    He did a fantastic job capturing the wedding, and we have gone back to him repeatedly for other special family events and functions. We have never been disappointed.

When I got engaged last November, I knew immediately whom I would want to photograph my special day. I reached out to Kalen and booked him right away. It was very important to me to feel comfortable with my photographer, and I was comfortable with Kalen from the first moment I met him in 2009. He has an easy, caring, and understanding personality that melts stress away. Also, he always made himself available to me via email or phone. It was wonderful to talk with him whenever I needed to ask him anything.

Kalen goes above and beyond as a photographer and does his homework if he isn't familiar with a venue. He takes the time to explore the venue and makes a plan for what he believes will create the best photographs. Additionally, he is more than happy to take any pictures that you suggest.

His passion for his job is evident. During my wedding, Kalen's contracted time had expired, but he remained at my wedding reception. He knew that my husband's band might take the stage at the end of the evening to play a song or two. They eventually did - and I was thrilled that Kalen was there to capture it all.

In the end, Kalen sent us over 1,000 pictures of our wedding day, and it was so enjoyable to go through every one. He missed nothing of our special day.

If you need an excellent, reliable, hard-working, and fun photographer for any event, Kalen and his team are the only way to go. I recommend him to all of my friends and family, and I plan to use him for future special events.

Thank you so much, Kalen and Will!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Kalen Foley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,505.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,983.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• True Beauty Marks
    True Beauty Marks Wedding Hair & Makeup

Absolutely talented! Kalen has a unique, artistic twist that he incorporates into his photography that captures the personality and style of each individual wedding! He is also a joy to be around and to work with!

• Rumson, 07760 See on map