Nutley, NJ 07110 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

• Videos 1

15 Reviews for Kaitlyn Chow Photography

We used Kaitlyn Chow Photography for our wedding last year in October and everything went great including the photos!

KCP stuck to the schedule we had laid out and there were no delays, everything was on time.

KCP was very professional and the pictures came out beautiful. We received our photos in a timely manner as well.

Really great!!!!

Patrick · Married on 10/22/2011

Photos came out better than we could have imagined, in terms of volume and quality. She did a great job.

Alyssa · Married on 10/10/2011

I hope this helps you!

• Alyssa Kaufman Films
    Alyssa Kaufman Films Wedding Videographers

I am a professional videographer and I have worked with Kaitlyn many times. She is very easy to work with which I think is important because your photographer and videographer should work together as a team. I have worked with photographers before who made my job very hard and had no regard for me and were rude as well. Kaitlyn was always concerned that she wasnt in my way she respected me and was more than welcoming. She has a great personality which helps you to feel comfortable with her. She is funny and she makes you laugh constantly which helps your pictures to look natural. She is also very kind, she will treat you and your family like they are the most important people. She is really good at picking out locations to take pictures, I rely on the photographer for this because it helps my footage to look good too! She is efficient she gets every picture you need and does it in a timely fashion without making you feel rushed. She pays attention to detail and knows just the right pictures to take and the things you will like and would not like. I highly recommend her as a photographer, infact this is the first time I have ever written a recommendation for a photographer. I was so impressed with her and refreshed by her that I decided to write a review. I hope this helps you!

• Nutley, 07110 See on map