Charleston, SC 29492 Map · Phone number

About Kaitlin Poirier Photo & Video

Hi, there! I'm Kaitlin. Wife to my high school sweet heart. Mama to two beautiful children and one funny looking rescue dog named Meatball. I graduated from Florida State University with a degree in Family and Child Sciences. My love for photography began with my first point-and-shoot in high school and grew into a full on obsession when my first nephew was born back in 2006. I love capturing moments that bring back memories when you look at a photo years later. My photography style is candid, photo-journalistic, and natural. If you have any questions, shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to speaking with you and capturing photos of you and your loved ones!

Follow Kaitlin Poirier Photo & Video on

Kaitlin Poirier Photo & Video 6
Kaitlin Poirier Photo & Video 7

Danielle M Beres · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing!

OMG! I have no idea where to being with Kaitlin! SHE IS AWESOME! From our first meeting to discuss photos/ video she made the process so easy! She did our engagement and wedding! She also did a special boudoir session for me as a gift to my husband! These pictures turned out so good and she made me feel so comfortable! She captured out journey from engagement to married couple better than I could have even imagined! We will forever cherish these photos! Not to mention there are so many amazing shots I don't even know which ones to print! Guess I will get them all :)Hiring her was the easiest and best decision (Other than saying YES and I DO to my hubs) Whenever I need photos in the future she will be my go to and SHE SHOULD BE YOURS TOO! she is hand down THE BEST!!!!!

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 09/30/2018

Highly recommend!

Kaitlin was wonderful to work with and she did our engagement/pre-wedding day photos. She was flexible, great at her craft, and also just put us at ease. She turned around our photos quickly and we loved the end result! She was not only reliable and did a great job but also reasonably priced. We loved her and would definitely recommend her.

Leah Biller · Married on 06/23/2018

My experience was wonderful! I didn’t have to worry about anything because Kaitlyn was so organized.

Working with Kaitlyn was such a great experience. She did everything she said she was going to do. Her communication was great, her promptness was great! I don’t have any negative to say, and will definitely be using her again for future events.

Award

Kaitlin Poirier Photo & Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards