Peoria, AZ 85383 Map · Phone number

About Kaila Cales Photography

Hey there! I'm Kaila

A gung-ho photographer with an affinity for anything caffeinated. Seriously, though, that stuff is so good.

Anyway, enough about the most important food group in the world. Let me tell you a little about myself. As you may have guessed, I'm a photographer.

My specialty is weddings and engagements and I love everything about my job. I love meeting with clients to talking (read: gushing) about their big day. I love capturing my couples' love at their e-sessions and at their wedding. And I love editing all their photographs and then creating beautiful albums and keepsakes that they'll cherish for years. I just adore it all, really. I feel so incredibly honored and privileged to be a part of such an important moment in your lives. Let's just say if I won the lottery, I would still be shooting weddings and I hope that tells you a lot :)

As someone who's been on the other side of the camera (my wedding was four years ago already, holy moly), I totally understand the excitement and nerves and even stress that goes into planning a wedding. Think of me as not just your photographer, but as a friend and even as someone who can help make your wedding day an awesome success.

But that's enough about me - I want to hear about you! There is really nothing better than sipping on a hot or cold, caffeinated beverage while sharing stories. Let's do this thing together, ok? Just give me a call or shoot

Follow Kaila Cales Photography on

19 Reviews for Kaila Cales Photography

• Michelle

Michelle Jones · Married on 09/07/2019

The BEST photographer!

To this day I still get compliments on how amazing my wedding photos turned out! I wanted a photographer that would truly capture my entire day, all the way through my guests having fun at the reception. She nailed it! Every emotional moment, smile, dance move, etc. She understood what I wanted to capture, was very organized and delivered an amazing product. Finally, her turnaround time on photos was so fast! A preview in 24 hours then the full photos were so fast. I know any bride will appreciate that :)

Kaila, thank you so much. Your photos mean so much to me!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2019

Best decision we made!

Choosing Kaila as our wedding photographer was easily the best decision we made! I planned my entire wedding long distance and Kaila was so helpful though the entire process. From giving me vendor recommendations, to driving across down to meet up for drinks when I was in town, to phone calls weeks before the wedding just to ease my wedding anxiety. She went above and beyond what I ever expected from a photographer. Her easy-going, fun, and bubbly personality made everyone so comfortable making for some amazing photos. Oh, and the PHOTOS. I may be a little bias, but they're my absolute favorite thing from my wedding.

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Brenna

Brenna · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Wedding Photographer EVER!!!

Please do yourself a favor and book Kaila for your engagement/wedding photos! Kaila came highly recommended from a family friend who used her for their wedding. My husband and I live out of state and the idea of booking all our vendors (not in person) created an additional stress, which Kaila helped ease so quickly. We scheduled a FaceTime date shortly after I contacted her and I immediately fell in love with her! Kaila was able to answer all my questions and over the 10 months of wedding planning became a big part of my wedding support team. Not only is Kaila the sweetest, most thoughtful person I have ever met, she is incredibly talented! Kaila and Dustin delivered beyond our expectations for our wedding photos and were so helpful on our wedding day. I promise if you book Kaila Cales Photography, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Award

Kaila Cales Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

We have worked many wedding together with this darling company, Kaila Cales Photography! So professional, so personal, and the images........well they speak for themselves! Always beautiful!

• Street Studios Video Production Wedding Videographers

I'm a part of a creatives networking group with Kaila, and all I can say is that any client of hers is lucky to have her. I've been able to witness some of the behind the scenes, and she puts a lot of time and energy into building the best possible product for her clients. She's on the cutting edge of trends and technology, and different ways to make her clients feel special.

• What A Day Weddings Wedding Planners

Having such a sweet, easy-going, friendly photographer at a wedding; makes for a really wonderful day! Kaila is this and more; loved working with her. The photos were gorgeous, and I would highly recommend anyone looking for a photographer to hire Kaila! She is awesome at what she does; was great working with her.

• Peoria, 85383 See on map
    Location of (Kaila Cales Photography)