Kahn Creative Co.

Castle Rock, CO View map Visit website
$800 Package Price

$800 Package Price

**10% off January-April 2023 dates if booked by November 1!**

Based in Castle Rock, Colorado, Kahn Creative Co. provides wedding planning and coordination services to couples. We are compassionate and detail-oriented and will help bring your vision to life wherever you are in your planning journey. We are happy to travel throughout Colorado, Kansas, and Missouri.

Kahn Creative Co. specializes in supporting couples in the final weeks of planning their wedding celebration. They understand that you have a lot on your mind and aims to ease your worries with a seamless experience. From your first consultation, owner Emily will strive to capture your style and unique taste in each facet of the event, from your dreamy reception space to your personalized guest favors. She offers flexible packages for partial planning as well as month and day-of coordination. She will expertly coordinate design, conduct a budget analysis, and manage your to-do lists, timelines, and vendors.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$400

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Mackenzie R. Married on 06/24/2022

Amazing wedding coordinator

Emily was so attentive and organized for our big day! She had lots of communication with us leading up to the big day and she was extremely attentive. She consistently checked on us throughout our day asking us if there was anything she could do or get. The day went perfectly and everything was in place and on time thanks to her coordination and support! Would HIGHLY recommend!

Kahn Creative Co.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Kenzie! Your wedding was an absolute dream and you were a beautiful bride! I wish you and your husband nothing but the absolute best!
    Tyler Married on 01/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

our wedding wouldn't have been the same!

Emily paid attention to every detail of our day so we didn't have to. She was beyond organized and every person involved in our wedding knew exactly what was going on, when things were happening and where they needed to be thanks to her continued communication throughout our day. She is kind, funny, and took a genuine interest in us as a couple! Our wedding day wouldn't have been the same without her!

Kahn Creative Co.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind words about your wedding day! Your winter wedding was a dream and I wish you the best!
illustration stars

Team

Emily
Emily
Owner

I love finding joy in every day, simple moments and I believe in love and the power it can have. I love that a wedding can be a reflection of both joy and love. As great as weddings are, they are stressful, I want to help alleviate some of that stress! It was important to me on my wedding day to spend time celebrating with my new husband and our closest friends and family--I was able to do that because I had a great coordinator that made my vision come to life and let me enjoy my day, stress-free. It is my hope that I can be that person for you and make your day the best day ever!

• Fox + Flower
    5.0 out of 5 rating , 2 Reviews
    · Wedding Florists

Castle Rock, Colorado Castle Rock, CO, 80109
Location of (Kahn Creative Co.)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding