Kahlie Mae Photography

Indianapolis, IN View map Visit website
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Based in Indianapolis, Indiana, Kahlie Mae Photography is a wedding photography business with a passion for documenting love stories in any location. An adventurer at heart, owner Kahlie Mae Cannon seeks out any opportunity to travel and explore the world while capturing your once-in-a-lifetime wedding. While specializing in candid photojournalism, Kahlie’s collections exude elegance and grace, showcasing the many exhilarating, heartwarming, and joyful moments of the day. Her portfolios are filled with beautiful images that demonstrate her artful and personal approach to photography.

Kahlie Mae Photography offers a wide variety of photography packages for destination weddings, traditional weddings, and elopements. All packages include a consultation, location scouting, and an online photo gallery. Additional services include engagement photoshoots and extra coverage on the big day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2800

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Save the Date

Team

Kahlie Mae
Kahlie Mae
Photographer

I am an Indiana-based wedding photographer, but I am really wanting to get into more adventure/elopement-style weddings.

I could live off of tacos, margaritas, and especially coffee. My current obsession is traveling to National Parks. I have a scratch-off poster in my home office just waiting for more bubbles to be filled.

If I don't have a camera in my hand you can usually catch me repurposing furniture, going to the lake or spending quality time with my family.

I am a dog mom to a rambunctious Goldendoodle, named Copper. You will see him a lot on my Instastory. Like most millennials, he has his own Instagram as well @mrcopperdood.

I’ve been doing photography for about 8 years now. Back in college, I picked up a camera to make some extra cash, but let’s be honest that money was to help buy me beer for the weekends hahaha. All jokes aside, I did just recently bought all the newest/latest Canon equipment so I am able to produce the most bombass photos for you. I invest in myself so that you can invest in me (omg someone bring me a tissue that was beautiful).

Indianapolis, Indiana Indianapolis, IN, 46113
Location of (Kahlie Mae Photography)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding