Somerville, MA 02143 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for k lashay

• F

Felicia · Married on 10/17/2008

A+ for K LaShay Floral and Event Design. www.klashayfloral.com Kathy LaShay Berenson and her team are artists. Granted, the flowers were more than I initially budgeted, but her work is fantastic. She listened carefully to what I wanted and then exceeded my expectations. I made my own centerpieces (topiaries) and I brought one with me to better collaborate with Kathy on the rest of the flowers. She created my chuppah, pew markers, several mantelpiece displays, multiple standing displays for the escort card/favors table, etc, as well as all of the flowers for the wedding party. Her designs were sophisticated and lovely. And her team assembled and broke down the chuppah (and reused many of the flowers!) at no extra cost. Terrific customer service combined with true artistry.

Sent on 01/27/2009

k lashay's reply:

Thank you Felicia, we enjoyed working with you. Best of luck! K

Kristin · Married on 10/12/2008

Amazing is all I can say about the florals that Kathy and her staff designed for our wedding! From the first time I met with Kathy, I knew I wanted to work with her! She is a true artist and so passionate about her work! She was the first person to make me cry on my wedding day because of how beautiful my flowers were and because of how happy she was for us! I highly recommend Kathy to anyone who loves flowers and wants to make an impact with their floral design! She is second to none and such a pleasure to be around!

Sent on 02/11/2009

Ara · Married on 09/16/2007

The people at k Lashay were OUTSTANDING!! Not only did they work within our budget to help make our wedding look spectacular. When we made a mistake with the order, they RUSHED out a floral piece on our wedding day. Honestly, the nicest people, great ideas and they go the distance!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 10/16/2008