Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33325 Map · Phone number

About k.g.artistry

k.g.artistry is a licensed wedding makeup artist based out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida who specializes in beauty and bridal makeup. Owner Katie Good began her makeup career in college where she worked in a boutique doing makeup for special events. She earned her aesthetician license and degree in paramedical skincare from the Florida College of Natural Health. Katie continued her makeup education while working as a MAC artist and learning advanced skills from leaders in the industry. Katie is currently living out her dream as a freelance makeup artist and strives to bring out the beauty in everyone.

k.g.artistry is passionate about the industry she’s a part of and applies makeup for weddings, photoshoots, and print. Katie offers group services for you and your bridal party on your big day. She can do a consultation to discuss your desired wedding day style and to ensure you’ll feel confident and stunning. She is skilled in contour makeup, false lash application, and tattoo coverage.

img3950
Smooth
img3950

5 Reviews for k.g.artistry

Danielle · Married on 02/18/2017

Katie was great at my makeup for my engagement pictures that I have already booked her for my wedding! She made the process so fun and did exactly what I asked after seeing a picture on Pinterest! Absolutely recommend

Sent on 02/16/2016

Katie · Married on 03/10/2016

Katie has done my makeup for several big occasions! She has continued to exceed my expectations and make me and my family/friends look glamorous! I have enjoyed her company as well as her skills. I will continue to recommend her and use her for any upcoming events!!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Katie did my makeup on my wedding day (and for all of my bridesmaids!), and did an amazing job! Katie is so professional and talented-I had not had my makeup done professionally before, and Katie was able to help me figure out exactly what I wanted, very easily. The makeup lasted all night (even after a light drizzle of rain during the ceremony) and looked beautiful in photos. I highly recommend Katie to anyone!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Award

k.g.artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33325 See on map