K David Events LLC

Perth Amboy, NJ View map Visit website
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

K David Events LLC is a wedding planning and design service based in Perth Amboy, New Jersey. A talented team of coordinators, they strive to surpass expectations by offering highly professional, dedicated service from start to finish. No matter the style or size of your celebration, they can be there to organize it for you.

K David Events offers a range of packages, allowing you to choose the experience that best suits your needs. They are happy to meet with you before the big day to learn how they can best assist you in creating a celebration to remember. Full and partial planning packages are available, along with day-of coordination for those that just need a helping hand on the day. This team can also offer a range of other services, including:

• Event design
  • Budget analysis
  • Timeline creation
  • Vendor referrals

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Deals

K David Events LLC 1
Exclusive

Team

Natalie
Natalie
Owner/Lead Planner

Hi there! I am Natalie, the owner and lead planner of K David Events! I love working with my clients on making their special day a reality, it's their happiness that makes it all worth it.

With over six years of event planning and design experience, my love for events continues to grow. I have had the pleasure of working on corporate events, social gatherings and my number one passion, weddings. Every event is unique and special. I make every little detail count and not go unnoticed. I am here to make this exciting process as stress free and fun as possible!

Perth Amboy Perth Amboy, NJ, 08861
Location of (K David Events LLC)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding