Monroe, GA 30655 Map · Phone number

About K&C Photography

Hello, we are Kait and Christina and we LOVE our job! We delight in capturing your most special moments, the way you want to remember them. That means we take the time to get to know you, and we listen to what you want. You will be the focus of two female photographers who pay close attention to detail to achieve a visual storybook of your perfect day. As professional photographers with more than 10 years experience, we specialize in bringing a nonpareil combination of fun, artistic creativity, sophistication, and classic photojournalism to your events. We strive to bring out your true beauty and personality in every photo. Your job is to make memories that last a lifetime. Let us capture those memories so you can cherish every detail for eternity!

We proudly serve Atlanta, Athens and surrounding cities but are available to travel!

Follow K&C Photography on

Suwinski664
2c578cd239152aab 1346863793780 LaMarca0268
Goodrich1372

11 Reviews for K&C Photography

The were both so very easy to work with. I provided general feedback about the kinds of shots I wanted to capture, but they went way above and beyond and captured shots I would never come up with. They were great with corralling the wedding party and making sure everyone was on mark. I never once worried I wasn't getting what I payed for. They required hardly any direction from me. They just knew what to do. Once I received my photos there were so many good shot ranges, keeping at a distance and mid-range to allow for cropping of close ups, etc.

Sent on 07/22/2012

Lotte · Married on 12/26/2009

K and C Photography provided wonderful photos and professional service at our December wedding. They memorized the names of my wedding party, helped everyone feel comfortable with their friendly smiles and reassuring words of encouragement during all posed photos. I can not say enough about K and C photographers and would recommend them to anyone interested in receiving quality photos for any occasion.

Sent on 01/19/2010

Natalie · Married on 01/03/2009

I spent months looking for a photographer for my wedding. I stumbled upon K&C Photography and I cannot express how completely happy I was with them. They did our engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and my family pictures. Each time they were incredibly professional and really worked with me to ensure I got every photo I wanted. They were open to my ideas and suggestions. They were always on time (most of the time early!) and they were great about returning calls and e-mails. They were even flexible enough to work with me when my wedding date was changed by almost three months and they found a way to work me in for which I will be eternally grateful! Even with the stress of the wedding they made everyone feel comfortable and they even got my dad and husband to smile-- which is a feat in itself! I won't use another photographer other than K&C and I recommend them to all my friends and family!

Sent on 07/31/2009