JW Photography

Tucson, AZ View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

At JW Photography I bring a personal touch to all my work. What makes me so unique is that I will attend to your every need from start to finish. I take great pride in being able to be apart of every aspect of the work. At the end of the day I want you to be happy and excited about it, because your happiness is my top priority!

I offer upfront pricing so you know exactly what you are going to pay. No hidden feels, so games. Just honest and trust worthy communication. I offer a 20% Military , active and retired aswell as parents active or retired military. This discount also includes Police, fire and first responders ! Thank you for your service!!!

As a photographer, I am constantly thinking of new ways to create art. Everywhere I go I am always studying light. It completely consumes my thinking, and I love it! I love using natural light when I can. Every photo shoot is unique and I like to bring that uniqueness out every time. I want you to see how I see you! Moments pass by so quickly and cannot be replaced. Not only do I enjoy shooting as a photojournalist, I also love the look of a classic portrait. I feel a mix of traditional and non-traditional is the best way for me to capture a wedding. I want to work with people who hire me as an artist, who appreciate and trust my perspective.It is extremely important to me that you to like my work for a couple of reasons.

These pictures will be with you the rest of your life. My pictures and my style needs to reflect your wants and needs for your wedding day. Wedding pictures are so import to be able to remember your wedding. Its incredibility important that the work and my style fit your wants and needs. I have been photographing weddings since 2009. I love my job, and I am blessed to have my job. Browse through the galleries to get a good idea of my style, and look at my most recent work. It would my pleasure and honor to be able to photograph you on your wedding day. I look forward to being your photographer on your special day! Thank you!

All wedding photography packages include an online private gallery, consultation, and professional editing. JW Photography LLC also provides photography services for engagement shoots and wedding portraits. Additional services JW Photography LLC provides includes:

• High-resolution images
  • Additional hours
  • Digital files
  • Slideshow
  • One event per day
  • Multiple locations
  • Prints and albums

Find my work on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/JWPhotographyLLC/

Find my work on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jwphotographytucson/

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Matted Prints
Negatives
Proofs
Save the Date

Melina H. Married on 10/02/2021

Will recommend to anyone I know !

John from JW Photography was absolutely phenomenal in so many ways. He went above and beyond when it came to directing everybody to take their places to be ready for photos. He was patient, kind and most importantly caught amazing memories through his photography that I will cherish for a lifetime. Thanks for your professionalism and integrity, it meant a lot on my special day.
    Jennifer R. Married on 02/26/2021

Amazing service

John with JW photography did an amazing great job capturing our vow renewal. He was very professional and polite. He was able to capture my difficult 2 year old and my wiggly 11 month old. We definitely recommend him to all friends and family. We will definitely be using him again for family photos and other events.
    Vanessa M. Married on 09/25/2020

Beautiful Photos!!

John was absolutely amazing! We hired him only three weeks out from our wedding After another photographer canceled. He was so flexible and accommodating. The pictures are amazing. I am so glad that he captured all of our fantastic moments. Oh and he offers a military discount! #Veterans

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

JW Photography 1
Offer

Gold Package: $2500.00

– Full coverage of Wedding Day ( Up to 12 hours)– $250.00 Print Credit to Gallery– 2 Hours of Engagement Pictures (one location)– Two 12×12 hard cover Books with 100 images each -Full resolution digital images with full rights with for bride and groom only. Additional digital rights can be purchased for full gallery at $150.00 for friends and family. Subject to 8.7% sales tax

JW Photography 2
Offer

Silver Package: $1500.00

– Full coverage of Wedding Day (Up to 6 hours) -$100.00 Print Credit to Gallery – One 12×12 Hard Cover book with 100 images -Full resolution digital images with full rights with for bride and groom only. Additional digital rights can be purchased for full gallery at $150.00 for friends and family. Subject to 8.7% sales tax

JW Photography 3
Discount

I wanted to be able to offer Military families, service Men and Woman of the Police, Fire department, Paramedics a discount on Wedding Photography Services. Our troops and service men and woman regardless of branch of service deserve a big thank you for serving the community and country, and protecting our freedom and lives. My thank you to you, for your service is 20% off every wedding service I offer.

Pricing

JW Photography Price Rates

The Stillwell House The Stillwell House Mansion Weddings

JW Photography is truly talented and his vision will capture your wedding day with perfection!

PhotoFunBooth PhotoFunBooth Photo Booths

John and his staff are AMAZING!!! John not only is affordable but he donates so much of his time to community events. That to me is how you know he's a not only a great photographer but a great person. His work is amazing as is he.

6342 e calle bellatrix Tucson, AZ, 85710
5207308697

Monday - Saturday 8 - 6 Sunday by appointment only
Location of (JW Photography)

JW Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does JW Photography include in the starting price?

JW Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints

What photography services does JW Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

JW Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Proofs

What photography styles does JW Photography offer?

JW Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does JW Photography offer?

JW Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does JW Photography offer for wedding events?

JW Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend JW Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

JW Photography is recommended by 97% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does JW Photography offer?

JW Photography currently offers 2 offer promotions and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding