4 Pasa por Aqui Ln, Alamogordo, NM 88310 Map · Phone number

About Justus Photography

Southern New Mexico photographer serving Alamogordo, Albuquerque, Ruidoso and Las Cruces areas.

Follow Justus Photography on

fb 0235
fb 0255

2 Reviews for Justus Photography

Lacey · Married on 09/09/2017

Absolutely incredible experience working with Justus Photography for my wedding. The entire experience was perfect!! Such a wonderful team to work with. Weddings are stressful, but with Justus, I had nothing to worry about. She captured every image I wanted and then some. Photos are gorgeous!! You can see the love she puts in every photo she takes! We WILL be having photos done by Justus again and again. I have never had such amazing and seamless experience with a photographer. Would give more stars if I could!!!

Cheryl · Married on 11/11/2017

We had a low key wedding. Justus Photography fit the script. I didn’t want anything over the top. She took it and ran with it. The pictures were magnificent. She listened to what I wanted and gave me just that and more then I expected. She was able to capture the wedding and surroundings beautifully. I will definitely be using her for all my photography needs.

Justus Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Canvas, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 4 Pasa por Aqui Ln Alamogordo, 88310 See on map