JustTagM3 Photos

Stafford, District of Columbia View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Located in Stafford, Virginia, JustTagM3 is a wedding photography service for the Maryland, northern Virginia, and Washington, DC areas, meeting the photography needs of couples’ on their beautiful day. Alfonso Wells, the owner, believes in customer service and aims to ensure each and every customer is 100-percent satisfied with their photos. He started his career by picking up a camera, and he hasn’t put it down since!

JustTagM3 identifies with a natural photography style and offers both engagement shoots and wedding portraits. Alfonso Wells will ask couples numerous questions to make sure the results live up to their picture-perfect vision. He puts in additional hours, travels for destination weddings, and provides a second shooter. Couples can receive their high-resolution images in albums, digital files, prints, and proofs.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

1 User photo

Katherine O. Married on 12/01/2019

Rewarding and Beautiful Photographs

Working with Justtagm3 was such a great experience. He was easy to work with and very flexible and understanding. He took my vague concept of what I wanted our photos to look like and made insightful suggestions. It is clear that he is talented and has a creative vision for his photographs. Our photo shoot was productive, but also really fun. It was an amazing value for the amazing photos we received. I would recommend Justtagm3 100%.
    Paralee M. Married on 12/15/2018

Christmas Photos

He worked with my family and I and was so patient with my daughter who wasn't feeling well.

My pictures came out beautiful and how I envisioned them in my head. It's really hard to meet my expectations because I set the bar so high but this time, what I wanted and dreamed of came true. Thank you so much!!
    Mike P. Married on 04/07/2018

Made our wedding special!!

I couldn't ask for a better photographer!! The memories of my wedding that where caught on film are amazing. Alfonso has an amazing eye! He was very patient with the bride and work to get every shoot. I highly recommend him for your next event!!

Deals

JustTagM3 Photos 1
Exclusive

242 Short Branch Road Stafford, District of Columbia, 22556
5713320393
Location of (JustTagM3 Photos)

JustTagM3 Photos frequently asked questions

What photography services does JustTagM3 Photos include in the starting price?

JustTagM3 Photos includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does JustTagM3 Photos include in their most popular wedding package?

JustTagM3 Photos includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography styles does JustTagM3 Photos offer?

JustTagM3 Photos offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does JustTagM3 Photos offer?

JustTagM3 Photos offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does JustTagM3 Photos offer for wedding events?

JustTagM3 Photos offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend JustTagM3 Photos and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

JustTagM3 Photos is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does JustTagM3 Photos offer?

JustTagM3 Photos currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding