Brooklyn, NY 11256 Map · Phone number

About Justine Cheng Photography

Justine Cheng is a New York City based photographer with a Fine Arts background. She started out as a classical oil painter, but fell in love with darkroom photography, and has since experienced a love affair with the world viewed through the camera. Justine specializes in capturing moments and people in their surrounding environment, and loves to weave together a good love story for weddings and engagements. She has a photojournalist and lifestyle approach, utilizes natural lighting as often as she can, and edits gently for a polished but natural finish. Justine is a traveler and dreamer, and brings her love of people, cultures, relationships, and experiences to her art.

Justine invites you to drop her a note at: justinecphotography@gmail.com or 847-275-1093

She also loves a chat over a good cup of coffee!

justinechengphotography2015 34
justinechengphotography2015 33
justinechengphotography2015 34

16 Reviews for Justine Cheng Photography

Carla · Married on 06/24/2016

I can not say enough good things about Justine Cheng Photography. I hired Justine to photograph my wedding in June. Right from our first phone conversation I could tell she was very organized and professional. We communicated by phone and email several times, and also met in person to discuss details of the day. My husband and I really enjoyed our meeting, Justine asked many questions and we felt comfortable knowing that she was putting the time and effort into making sure she understood what we wanted. On the actual wedding day Justine arrived promptly and was very mindful of the time, although she never rushed or seemed flustered. Actually her calm demeanor made the whole day run very smoothly and she really put me and my husband at ease. Justine had a lot of suggestions and great ideas for our first look photos and during the entire day she was not intrusive at all but was still able to catch so many breathtaking moments. My only problem is figuring out which photos I love the most as they all come out fabulous! I would highly recommend hiring Justine and would not hesitate to use her services again in the future. She is a joy to work with and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2016

Justine was amazing! After getting to know her, we booked her for our wedding and she was super helpful and accommodating every step of the way. We did an engagement photo shoot with Justine in Bryant Park; and she completely captured the romantic city feel we were hoping for. On our wedding day, she photographed us at Snug Harbor on Staten Island as well as at our venue. She took breathtaking photos at all locations, which were completely different in atmosphere. We would highly recommend Justine!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Jel · Married on 10/04/2015

We hired Justine for our wedding photography, and couldn't be happier with our decision. From the beginning, Justine was super responsive, kept in touch, and asked about every detail. During the actual wedding, she approached things with a very relaxed manner, was never pushy or bossy, and was very discreet. She is also an incredibly sweet person with good humor, and we felt comfortable with her throughout the process. The photos are absolutely beautiful, and I cannot wait to make some gorgeous prints to display around the house. I highly recommend Justine to capture any precious moment!!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Justine Cheng Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Slideshow, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs