Justin Wright Photography

Nashville, TN View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

I absolutely love photographing weddings. I want your grandkids to be able to look through your wedding album and feel like they were right there celebrating with you on your wedding day. I have a laid back approach to weddings, which helps create a peaceful atmosphere on your wedding day, but I am also happy to step up and take control to protect my couples and ensure they walk away with beautiful images they will cherish for the rest of their lives.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Laurel D. Married on 04/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Absolute Best to Work With!!

Justin Wright photography did such an amazing job on our wedding photos. Justin is so easy to follow and blends in well with the wedding party and the couple for the day. He is fun to be around and makes the whole process feel very natural. He sent a few sneak peek photos to share in the days after the wedding and got all the photos back to us really quickly! I absolutely recommend using him for your wedding photos as well as any other life event photography!!
    Lindsay Married on 08/07/2021

Incredible work!

Justin was amazing. He stepped into a tough situation as a single shooter just a few days before our 150-guest wedding reception and was nothing but gracious, flexible, chill and kind. He captured my husband’s and my personalities so fully despite having just met us that day, and we were so impressed and delighted with his ability to find the fun, crazy and poignant moments - a testament to his years of experience. We had postponed twice due to COVID and had waited over a year to celebrate, which makes us all the more grateful that Justin was our guy. Our joy and the joy of our guests are so evident in his photos, which we’ll cherish forever!
    Andrea Married on 10/31/2020

This guy...

I WHOLE HEARTEDLY recommend Justin Wright to capture any and every occasion you have. He took engagement photos for us and they were phenomenal, and then he captured our wedding day.... Y'all I am writing this review after seeing ONE photo from my wedding day- that's how good he is. His photos are breathtaking. Besides how amazing his photo skills are, he is genuinely a fun and kind person to work with. My husband and I truly consider him a friend at this point. He got my husband to feel comfortable taking photos and that was a task! Book Justin. For every special moment. He will make your wedding photo dreams come true- or in our case- our Halloween Wedding dreams! 🎃💍🖤
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cardboard Films Cardboard Films Wedding Videographers

The best in the biz.

338 46th Avenue Nashville, TN, 37209
Location of (Justin Wright Photography)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding