Virginia, Mechanicsville, VA 23116 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,650
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Justin Bayless Media

Justin Bayless Media is a wedding videography service based in Mechanicsville, Virginia. As a visual storyteller, Justin takes the time to sincerely capture the wonder and joy of your special day. He wants to present you with a timeless series of highlights of your event, allowing you to cherish all those precious moments for years to come. From intimate elopements to elegant receptions, Justin can be there to preserve it all for you.

Understanding that every wedding is different, Justin Bayless Media offers a wide range of videography services. Justin also wants to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your video, welcoming client revisions after your big day. For an added experience, he also provides drone videography, allowing him to capture majestic panoramas of your wedding venue. Other available services include:

• Raw footage

5 Reviews for Justin Bayless Media

1 User photo

Andi G. · Married on 11/16/2019

Absolutely Incredible

I found Justin back in 2018 when my sister was looking for a wedding videographer and to say I was amazed by the start would not be an understatement. Even after the first time I spoke with Justin it felt like I had known him for years, he was extremely professional, fun to be around during the wedding, and got along with all of the other vendors at my sisters wedding. When it came time to my wedding I immediately texted Justin for him to be my videographer! He again did not disappoint, putting out the most beautiful video! He knows the exact shots he needs and works so well with Any photographer! Once my friends started getting engaged I passed along his name because I knew that he would do incredible work, and he absolutely has. Every video that he produces is absolutely beautiful and you will not regret booking Justin! I would HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 02/11/2021
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/22/2019

We Love Justin!

My husband and I are SO glad that we chose Justin as our videographer. He was very transparent in the beginning about the services he offers and asked all the right questions. On the day of our wedding, he coordinated well with our photographer and captured our favorite day in the best way possible. He was very laid back and worked hard to alleviate any stresses that we had. He incorporated the song that we wanted for our wedding video, and it was everything we could have wished for. We were provided with the wedding highlight video, a video of the entire ceremony, and the MOH/Best Man speeches. My dad wrote and sang the song for our father/daughter dance, and Justin even included a special video of that which I will cherish forever. We are so grateful for him and couldn't recommend him more!

Sent on 02/10/2021

Justin Bayless Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2150
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2650
    Client Revisions
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

• Virginia Mechanicsville, VA, 23116 See on map
    (804)241-9533 (Phone number)
    Location of (Justin Bayless Media)