Rockville, MD 20853 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Just Write Studios Calligraphy & Engraving

At Just Write Studios it's our goal to exceed your expectations-each and every time! We provide hand calligraphy and engraving services for clients nationwide. Our fast turn around times and reasonable prices make us a favorite among brides and event planners.

Follow Just Write Studios Calligraphy & Engraving on

justwritestudios kraft escort cards calligraphy bo
justwritestudios f scott fitzgerald calligraphy wh
justwritestudios formal wedding calligraphy menus
Just Write Studios Calligraphy & Engraving
justwritestudios gray letterpress wedding calligra
Just Write Studios Calligraphy & Engraving
justwritestudios wedding calligraphy reserved sign
justwritestudios kraft escort cards calligraphy bo

Just Write Studios Calligraphy & Engraving 6
Just Write Studios Calligraphy & Engraving 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2018

Jenny did a fantastic job addressing the save the dates and the invitations. She was flexible, responded quickly to emails, even while she was on vacation, and was very helpful in picking out the calligraphy style. Due to my hectic schedule, she let me mail the envelopes to her instead of dropping them off and shipped them back. She also suggested that I send her an invite so she could match up the ink color and style of lettering. Pricing is exactly as listed on the website, which was great for my budgeting!

She is also very thorough in reviewing the requests. I accidentally forgot to request return addresses on my invites, but she emailed me to make sure I hadn’t made a mistaken and was able to include the return addresses.

I would definitely use her services again.

Just Write Studios Calligraphy & Engraving 8

Heather · Married on 10/20/2017

I used Jenny to do my invitation envelopes. I had an injury so my father dropped the envelopes off. I even had 3 more handwritten people to add. Wasn't a problem. She was great about emailing me with questions and suggestions. Once I get the count of who is coming to the wedding, definitely want her to do the escort cards!

Dawn · Married on 05/06/2017

Jenny and Rick of JWS are amazingly talented! They did calligraphy for our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception (place cards, escort cards, table numbers, signature drink sign, favor sign, and a spectacular welcome mirror on a stunning stand for our guests as they arrived at our reception). They were wonderful partners and gave us excellent suggestions and guidance as we made our selections. Everything was beautifully and perfectly crafted and delivered on time. Jenny and Rick even picked up on some mistakes in our guests and table lists, and also posed important, clarifying questions that we had overlooked. Their gorgeous calligraphy work made our events even more memorable and added a very special, unique touch to our celebrations. I cannot wait to work with them again! Thanks so much, Jenny and Rick!!

Just Write Studios Calligraphy & Engraving FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Simply Designed
    Simply Designed Wedding Invitations

I am a HUGE fan of Just Write Studios. They are masters at taking care of their clients, delivering on-time (if not early) and really exceeding expectations. I have had the pleasure of working with Jenny on multiple occasions for my stationery clients, and all of them have been over the moon about her work. Jenny is truly a pleasure to work with and her work is just stunning. I recommend her to all my clients!

• lemon & lime event design
    lemon & lime event design Wedding Planners

We love working with Just Write!! We recommend them to our clients and use Jenny for tons of our own personal parties/events as well! SO talented!

• Pink Orchid Press
    Pink Orchid Press Wedding Invitations

Jenny was an absolute pleasure to work with! Her calligraphy is amazing, communication unrivaled, and she had an incredible turnaround. I look forward to working with her again in the future (either for my clients' projects or even my own).

• Rockville, 20853 See on map