Just Write Studios Calligraphy & Design

Ramsey, MN View map

Just Write Studios is a full-service Calligraphy, Design and Printing company serving Minnesota, Wisconsin and nationwide. Jennifer Gordon believes every couple has a unique personality and story to share and she creates her designs keeping that in mind. With 18 years of experience, Jenny is dedicated to working with you to provide all the stationery and signage you'll need for your wedding day.

Services offered

In-house design and printing is available to customize all of your wedding stationery at Just Write Studios. In addition to providing paper products, we have hundreds of mirrors, frames and easels available for rent in styles and colors to match most any decor. If you're looking for a unique bridal party gift, Just Write Studios offers hand engraving of perfume bottles, liquor bottles, toasting flutes and other crystal or glass items. Other services and products include:

• Envelope Addressing - Hand and Digital
  • Letterpress
  • Foil-Stamping
  • On-Site Engraving
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 05/18/2019

Pure Artistry!

Wow! Jenny and Rick truly know how to work under pressure as we couldn't get our final seating chart finalized until crunch time. The result: absolutely gorgeousness of an oversized seating chart mirror that even children were marveling at their names spelled out the most beautifully they have ever seen. The artistry and design is by far the most superior of any calligrapher out there.
    Ronita M. Married on 01/19/2019

Simply Beautiful!

The mirrors for my wedding ceremony and reception were simply beautiful and added the right touch for our special day!
    Laura D. Married on 12/08/2018

Easy to work with professionals

I found Just Write Studios through Instagram and was immediately obsessing over their calligraphy and seating mirrors. I reached out to Jenny about engraving a set of champagne flutes, which turned out beautiful and in perfect condition. Later, Jenny and I discussed wedding programs and place cards - both were a last minute discussion on my part due to budget. Jenny quickly sent over a few drafts, edited based on my comments and Rick printed them just in time to meet my deadline. The Muffler's were a pleasure to work with and their product is beyond beautiful. If you're looking to have that meaningful & professional touch added to your event, don't hesitate to contact their studio!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Simply Designed Simply Designed Wedding Invitations

I am a HUGE fan of Just Write Studios. They are masters at taking care of their clients, delivering on-time (if not early) and really exceeding expectations. I have had the pleasure of working with Jenny on multiple occasions for my stationery clients, and all of them have been over the moon about her work. Jenny is truly a pleasure to work with and her work is just stunning. I recommend her to all my clients!

lemon & lime event design lemon & lime event design Wedding Planners

We love working with Just Write!! We recommend them to our clients and use Jenny for tons of our own personal parties/events as well! SO talented!

Pink Orchid Press Pink Orchid Press Wedding Invitations

Jenny was an absolute pleasure to work with! Her calligraphy is amazing, communication unrivaled, and she had an incredible turnaround. I look forward to working with her again in the future (either for my clients' projects or even my own).

14938 Rabbit Street, NW Ramsey, MN, 55303
Location of (Just Write Studios Calligraphy & Design)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding