Elms Lettering

Oak Ridge, TN View map

Elms Lettering is a wedding invitation design studio located in Knoxville, Tennessee. Owner Erica Mason has had a passion for calligraphy since her childhood, and loves providing her designs to soon-to-be-weds. Her handmade calligraphy adds a personal touch to any of your goods, including menus, place cards, and save-the-date cards.

Elms Lettering specializes in wedding signage, invitation suites, and other custom pieces that will be a memorable first impression for your guests. Erica will provide consultations with her clients, to get a better idea of their unique vision and theme. From there, you will have full control of the final project, including the color of the lettering, size, and material types. From custom invitations to mirror designs, Erica will work to give you creations to be proud of, and keep as memorabilia for years to come.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Calligraphy
Design

Lacey H. Married on 09/26/2020

My wedding signs and invitations where awesome!

I absolutely love Elms Lettering! Erica knows exactly have to turn your dream signs into reality!
    Nina L. Married on 08/08/2020

Bridal consumer

Erica made signage for our wedding and made my vision come true! She was thoughtful and intentional with sitting down with my husband and I and planning out what we were looking for. She was also up to trying anything and gave us great ideas we would have never thought of trying to create such a unique experience for our special day. She responded quickly with any questions and provided a stress free set up on the day of. She is not only an incredible creator but she has a heart of gold and I look forward to using her in the future!
  • Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 04/25/2020

The BEST calligrapher

Erica was my calligrapher for my bridal shower, invitations, wedding and thank you cards. She has such beautiful ideas and listens well to what you want. She is able to communicate well with other vendors and make sure her work is perfect for your special event or need. She is so easy and a joy to work with! You will not regret it! I will book Elms Lettering for any future calligraphy needs!

Team

Erica  Mason
Erica Mason
Creator and Calligrapher

Hey there!
I'm Erica, owner and calligrapher here at Elms Lettering. I am so glad you're here and I cannot wait to create pretty things for your wedding day!

Address Oak Ridge, TN, 37830
Location of (Elms Lettering)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding