Just Write Studios Calligraphy & Design Reviews

Just Write Studios Calligraphy & Design 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2019

Pure Artistry!

Wow! Jenny and Rick truly know how to work under pressure as we couldn't get our final seating chart finalized until crunch time. The result: absolutely gorgeousness of an oversized seating chart mirror that even children were marveling at their names spelled out the most beautifully they have ever seen. The artistry and design is by far the most superior of any calligrapher out there.

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Just Write Studios Calligraphy & Design 8

Ronita L. Mccrimmon · Married on 01/19/2019

Simply Beautiful!

The mirrors for my wedding ceremony and reception were simply beautiful and added the right touch for our special day!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Laura Deutsch · Married on 12/08/2018

Easy to work with professionals

I found Just Write Studios through Instagram and was immediately obsessing over their calligraphy and seating mirrors. I reached out to Jenny about engraving a set of champagne flutes, which turned out beautiful and in perfect condition. Later, Jenny and I discussed wedding programs and place cards - both were a last minute discussion on my part due to budget. Jenny quickly sent over a few drafts, edited based on my comments and Rick printed them just in time to meet my deadline. The Muffler's were a pleasure to work with and their product is beyond beautiful. If you're looking to have that meaningful & professional touch added to your event, don't hesitate to contact their studio!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Beth · Married on 11/10/2018

Worth every penny!

Jenny was invaluable in putting the finishing touches on our wedding day to tie the entire look together. I didn't know if I was going to use a calligrapher for our menu cards, church programs, table numbers, etc or just try to find templates online and do it myself. I am so glad I reached out to Jenny - her work was worth every penny and more! Although my concepts seemed rather simple in my head, she was able to walk me through additional ideas and options. Everything turned out beautifully and our guests were so complimentary of her work! It really just added such a personal element to our tables and overall wedding. Jenny also wrapped and organized everything so well, down to the table and seat number of every guest. It was truly impressive and I can't wait to use Just Write Studios for any future projects!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2018

Jenny did a fantastic job addressing the save the dates and the invitations. She was flexible, responded quickly to emails, even while she was on vacation, and was very helpful in picking out the calligraphy style. Due to my hectic schedule, she let me mail the envelopes to her instead of dropping them off and shipped them back. She also suggested that I send her an invite so she could match up the ink color and style of lettering. Pricing is exactly as listed on the website, which was great for my budgeting!

She is also very thorough in reviewing the requests. I accidentally forgot to request return addresses on my invites, but she emailed me to make sure I hadn’t made a mistaken and was able to include the return addresses.

I would definitely use her services again.

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Just Write Studios Calligraphy & Design 9

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Mirrored Seating Chart and Welcome Sign

Just Write Studios was a pleasure to work with. They were extremely professional, kind and responsive. My mirror and seating chart were exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend them for any and all calligraphy needs. Thank you, Jen and Rick, for such a wonderful experience.

Sent on 03/03/2019

M Thorne-Stewart · Married on 04/21/2018

Elegant & Professional

I had the pleasure of working with Jenny for my April 2018 wedding. I wanted something different for my seating chart and Oh My Goodness, she gave me a Gorgeous piece, even though she wasn't feeling well. I couldn't have found anyone better than Jenny & Rick.....thank you both

Just Write Studios Calligraphy & Design 10

Heather · Married on 10/20/2017

I used Jenny to do my invitation envelopes. I had an injury so my father dropped the envelopes off. I even had 3 more handwritten people to add. Wasn't a problem. She was great about emailing me with questions and suggestions. Once I get the count of who is coming to the wedding, definitely want her to do the escort cards!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Jeanne · Married on 09/09/2017

Outstanding invitation design and calligraphy services.

Rick and Jenny were hands down the best of the best. Their patience, design, and expertise were so valued to us while we worked to coordinate all of our vendors together during the wedding planning process. The invitation vision came to life thanks to their hard work and of course, the calligraphy and print work were simply beautiful. I strongly and highly recommend them!

Dawn · Married on 05/06/2017

Jenny and Rick of JWS are amazingly talented! They did calligraphy for our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception (place cards, escort cards, table numbers, signature drink sign, favor sign, and a spectacular welcome mirror on a stunning stand for our guests as they arrived at our reception). They were wonderful partners and gave us excellent suggestions and guidance as we made our selections. Everything was beautifully and perfectly crafted and delivered on time. Jenny and Rick even picked up on some mistakes in our guests and table lists, and also posed important, clarifying questions that we had overlooked. Their gorgeous calligraphy work made our events even more memorable and added a very special, unique touch to our celebrations. I cannot wait to work with them again! Thanks so much, Jenny and Rick!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Carolyn · Married on 10/08/2016

I am SO glad that I found out about Just Write Studios through WeddingWire! This husband and wife team are phenomenal! They responded quickly, did beautiful hand calligraphy for my invitation envelopes, and their turn-around time was super fast! Now I'm just thinking up reasons to hire them for calligraphy again :)

Sent on 08/08/2016

Christine · Married on 09/03/2016

Jenny and Rick were so easy to work with! They were great. They were easy to communicate with and extremely responsive and flexible. The best part of my experience was that everything turned out beautiful! My addressed envelopes and place cards came back better than I had even expected. I would definitely recommend Jenny and Rick for your calligraphy needs!!!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Nico & David · Married on 07/09/2016

Jenny and Rick did an AMAZING job on our table name cards and guest table placement cards! They were absolutely perfect for our beach wedding and fit right in which helped make our special day even more beautiful! They provide top notch customer service and a quick turn around time. The price point was great too and they are so easy to work with! You definitely get more than what you pay for and their attention to world class customer service as well as beautiful calligraphy will make you not want to pass them up! We highly recommend any one to do business with this company and if you do you will be very pleased!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Elena · Married on 07/09/2016

Jenny addressed the wedding invitations for our daughter's wedding reception as well as the escort cards for the event. She has perfected the most beautiful calligraphy I've ever seen and provides many different fonts from which to choose. After we received such rave reviews when our guests received their invitations, we decided to use her services again for the escort cards. All correspondence was done via email, which was convenient and efficient. I would most definitely hire Just Write Studios for any future calligraphy needs and highly recommend their services.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Lisa · Married on 06/30/2016

Where do I begin? From the first email exchange to the last second replacement envelope, Jenny and Rick were superb! Not only are they both amazingly talented, they are wonderful people! Friendly, kind, easy to work with...not to mention personable. It was like meeting old friends for the first time! Customer service and satisfaction are their priority and they nailed it! My order was finished earlier than expected and was beautiful beyond words. I highly recommend Just Write Studios. Your expectations will be exceeded.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Samantha · Married on 06/25/2016

Jenny and Rick are such an outstanding team and are always very prompt in answering your questions/emails/calls. I cannot recommend them enough. I trusted Jenny so much I took a step back from the entire process, and after telling her a bit about what I like in general, gave her complete creative liberty. She went above my expectations and I had multiple people asking who the amazing calligrapher and invitation designer was. Thank you so much!!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2016

I had Jenny do the signage for my wedding because her calligraphy was so to die for I knew that it would be the perfect way to provide a warm and inviting look for guests. Jenny and her husband's work is phenomenal and their service is outrageous too!!!! So professional, responsive, and easy to work with. Every thing she made for me turned out so great and I am so glad I was able to use their beautiful work for my wedding!!!! Thank you, Just Write! I will be using you again!!!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Randi · Married on 04/16/2016

I would definately recommend using JWS. Jenny and Rick were so easy to work with and were very helpful in the creation of my wedding suite. Not to mention they were so nice and very responsive and have a great turn around on their work. I loved getting to work with them both and would use them again in the future!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2015

Jenny and Rick are absolutely amazing. They did some calligraphy for my sister's wedding in 2010, and we knew we just HAD to use them for mine as well, even though my wedding was in New York. They ended up doing our invitation envelopes, menus, programs, placecards, table signs and our special signature drink sign. The signature drink sign (done in white ink on a mirror) ended up being my favorite "item" from our entire wedding. They simply do amazing work! I absolutely loved the entire suite of items they did for us. They found an absolute perfect calligraphy font for me and so understood the look I was going for. And on top of all of that, they were very easy to work with, nice, responsive, gracious...truly the entire package. Thank you Jenny and Rick for helping to make my wedding so wonderful!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/12/2015

The calligraphy on my envelopes was awesome. It was done very quickly as well.

Sent on 06/16/2015

We found Jennifer at Just Write Studios from a friend who had used her calligraphy services earlier in the year we were married. Initially, I didn't think we had the calendar time to employ her beautiful work, but when she responded and worked with us to receive and complete the calligraphy for the addressing of the invitations within only a few days I was amazed. Her work was beautiful and so many of our friends and wedding guests commented how beautiful the calligraphy was! We highly recommend her services!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Alexandra · Married on 09/06/2015

Just Write Studios was wonderful! They helped me so much with so many aspects of our wedding. They provided the layout and design of our save-the-dates, invitations, wedding ceremony programs, and menus. They also addressed all of our save-the-dates, invitations, and did our placement cards. Their attention to detail, responsiveness, ability to bring my vision to life, and overall expertise was amazing! I highly recommend them! Thank you sooo much!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Julie · Married on 08/01/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Just Write Studios! Jennifer and Rick were amazing to work with, and going above and beyond seems to be their typical way of doing things! They created a custom calligraphy font and color to match my invitations perfectly. They were gorgeous, and completed with such a fast turnaround.

They also created custom programs to match my invitations, and the design, layout, and everything was just perfect with an impeccable level of attention to detail. I could not have been happier with how everything turned out, and they are also lovely people who were easy to work with!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Allison · Married on 06/06/2015

I cannot recommend Jenny and Rick highly enough. When I first saw Jenny's beautiful work, I fell in love with it and feared that it would be beyond our budget. Jenny worked with me to find a way to make it affordable (flat printing, card stock paper) and we ended up paying equal if not less to what we would have paid by going through a discount website. Her work is beautiful and I know that we will frame our invitations because they will grace our home like a work of art. If you are on the fence about hiring a calligrapher for your invitations or envelopes, I say go for it. It is one of the few parts of wedding planning that the bride can outsource and the beauty will pay dividends. Several of my guests told me that they kept their save the date envelopes because her work was that pretty. On a more practical note, both Jenny and Rick were very professional and easy to work with. If you communicate your dream and vision, they will make it happen! They even found a way to do all of our place cards for our wedding with next to no heads up during the height of wedding season. We'll forever be grateful for their hard work and talent. We used them for everything from the save the dates to the rehearsal dinner to the reception table numbers. This is also a way to tie your whole event together and add class without breaking the bank. My one bit of advice would be to choose your font wisely and to choose a font based off of your wedding's theme as opposed to your daily personal preference. I also highly recommend getting a monogram because you'd be surprised by all of the places where you could use it (ceremony program, reception menu). It adds a very nice touch and adds light fun to the stress of wedding planning.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Lisa · Married on 05/30/2015

Just Write Studios did an amazing job with our wedding invitations, and many additional day of decor items and stationary. From the beginning it was such a pleasure to work with Jenny and Rick. They listened to our ideas and made many helpful suggestions. Our wedding invitations were absolutely gorgeous, exactly what we wanted. They created a stunning mirror escort board display, which even weeks after our wedding I can't stop starring at how beautiful it is. As we are an international couple they made chair back signs in the shape of both our countries that couldn't have been more perfect. In addition they made us beautiful gift/ cards signs, cigar bar signs, and table number signs. We got so many compliments for all of the work they did for us, I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 06/21/2015