Just so. Event floral

• Flutterby Floral
  • Spera Floral Design

7 Reviews for Just so. Event floral

Laura · Married on 08/10/2018

Kara is SO talented. We planned our wedding from a distance and Kara was so wonderful to work with every step of the way. We talked several times on the phone to figure my vision. She nailed it! The flowers looked so incredible and we received many complements. Kara loves what she does and cares so much about her brides. She will make you feel so special and ensure the flowers set the stage for your wedding. I will miss working with her!!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Just so. Event floral's reply:

Laura,
    Thank you so very much. You were amazing to work with. Loved all of your ideas and loved getting them into action for you. Wishing you guys the very, very best in life and come back to McCall and Idaho often!

Courtney · Married on 06/09/2017

Kara is a phenomenal florist. Our wedding flowers were truly breathtaking!! Kara is so easy to work with, she is very knowledgeable and helpful. I told her what I wanted and didn't have one worry she wouldn't exceed my expectations. And she definitely went ABOVE & BEYOND!!! Just look at her work and you will see her wonderful talent!! Best decision ever!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Sammie · Married on 04/29/2016

From the beginning I had told my wedding planner that floral was the most important decorative aspect for me. I had big dreams of what I wanted for the floral and I was willing to splurge in this area. Kara truly out did herself and went beyond what I even imagined. Every arrangement was breathtaking. On top of her skill she is also just a phenomenal, encouraging person. I'm so glad that I was referred to her and I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else! (Another plus is that she is very affordable, I didn't need to splurge!)

Sent on 12/08/2016

• Star, 83669 See on map
    2082410983 (Phone number)
    Location of (Just so. Event floral)