Just Limos

4853 Cordell Ave., Bethesda, MD 20814 Map · Phone number

About Just Limos

Just Limos is the premier limo company in the Washington DC area. Your wedding is one of the most special days of your life and we want your ride to be pleasurable, comfortable and without any worries. Whether your transportation needs require a sedan, a stretch, or an SUV, our knowledgable, professional chauffeurs are ready to assist you. We offer limo services for all types of ceremonies, from church weddings to civil ceremonies to receptions. Weddings are joyous events and Just Limos has built a reputation for giving the bride and groom a wonderful day they won’t soon forget. And with the lowest prices around and the best service, you won't have to look any further!

Click or call 888-888-9973 to make a reservation!

limo wedding
White H2 Hummer seats 16 passengers
White H2 Hummer seats 16 passengers

4 Reviews for Just Limos

Vivian · Married on 06/12/2017

Just wanted to say thank you for the great job you did on our son’s sweet 18 event. We “party-bused” 18 boys out to a campground in Orange County and back home 48 hours later. The drivers did a great job and were on time. I requested buses with seat-belts and my request was honored and not forgotten about. The party buses were immaculate, comfortable, and the boys had a blast. Keep up the good work!!!

I had a great experience with Just Limos! Second time booking with them. Recently used them for my friends birthday getaway and the driver was great. They are professional and prompt. Definitely recommend!!

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2017

1.2
      0.5
      0.5
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

This is the first time I've actually wished a "0 Stars" review was a thing.

I reserved an escalade stretch limo for prom so that all 17 of us could go together. I reserved the limo for 6-11pm. They were going to pick us up at my friend's house. We were all in the back getting pictures taken, when I looked at the time and realized that it was 6:35, so I went out friend to check on the limo. There was no limo there. I called them and they told me that the driver had gotten into an accident and they were trying to figure something out and that they'll call me right back. I waited 10 more minutes with frustrated parents and stressed out teens nagging me, asking what was happening. I had to call them because they never called me back. They said that they could have a limo at the house in about an hour. After arguing with me, I told the guy on the phone that that isn't going to work because after a certain time, they don't let people into the prom. He said that he'd get me a limo on the way back.

After wandering around Baltimore looking for our limo after prom, I finally went up to a guy and asked if he was with the company. Luckily he was. I don't know how they expected us to find him. He was dressed like a bum. They had to send someone who wasn't even a professional driver to take us. We got in the limo and it was smoking hot inside and the free water was even hotter.

After he dropped us off, he asked me to lay him for half of the original cost.

I reserved him for 5 hours and only ended up getting him for less than an hour and he wants HALF!? I'm actually furious. Because of this whole situation, I had to miss pictures because I was dealing with this company on the phone. I wouldn't be so upset if they had to decency to call me when they found out they wouldn't have a driver!! I had to call THEM!!

I do not recommend this company. Go find another one.

Just Limos FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition

• 4853 Cordell Ave. Bethesda, 20814 See on map