1712 Edgewater Pl., Longmont, CO 80504 Map · Phone number

About June Cochran Photography

I am a commercial, lifestyle, and wedding photographer based out of Oahu, Hawaii and Denver, Colorado. My Bachelor of Fine Arts degree is in Photography, and I graduated Magna Cum Laude and was honored with the award of Portfolio Par Excellence (Best Portfolio) upon graduation. Over the last five years, I’ve been blessed to have traveled internationally and nationally shooting for large and small corporations, magazines, couples, and individuals.

There’s only one thing that surpasses my passion for photos, and that is my passion for people. After five years as a professional photographer, I have recognized a familiar and similar thread of truth at every shoot. And that is, that secretly if not openly, most people love their picture being taken. They may not love their appearance, but we all love to be reminded that we are valuable. I can see that sparkle when I’m shooting, the sparkle of people feeling worthy of being documented, worthy of their portrait being taken, and worthy of their story being told. That has become the purpose of my life, to remind people of their value and to provide visual reminders of love and memories, using the medium of photography. It is my mission at every shoot to photograph and document individuals, relationships, and stories with the utmost quality, authenticity, and as beautifully as I possibly can.

I’d be honored to get to know you and am always available for a consultation about your specific photographic needs.

Follow June Cochran Photography on

600x6001335809346412DOXwebsmall1071
SLIDESHOWCleveland4004265

3 Reviews for June Cochran Photography

kala · Married on 07/05/2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about June Cochran and her unbelievably beautiful photographs. We hired June for our July farm wedding, and she captured the wonderful light, the mood and energy of our guests, our love as a couple and so much more. She has such a creative and artistic eye, and each of her photographs is sensational. It's incredibly hard to pick which photos we love best! Not only did she capture our special day, but also did our engagement photos and a bridal boudoir session, which she made very comfortable and fun. June is spectacular and I would recommend her to anyone getting married! We feel so very lucky that we hired June to document our love and help us remember each moment of our wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Kathy · Married on 12/22/2012

Beautiful photos and very creative ideas for great shots! I was extremely impressed and thrilled with the prints!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Brooke · Married on 08/19/2012

“If a picture is worth a thousand words then a picture taken by June Cochran is worth a million! We can’t thank June enough for being apart of our special day. She is a true artist in every sense of the word and a consummate professional. June captured the mood beautifully and we were so blown away by her shots. The final result of our wedding photos is truly breathtaking, and exceeded our lofty expectations. If you take one piece of advice make it this; Book her, as simple as that!” Brooke Ewing

Sent on 10/24/2012

June Cochran Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints

• Levi Tijerina Photography
    Levi Tijerina Photography Wedding Photographers

June is the best. Very awesome person, very laid back and does magic with photos. Love working with her.

• 1712 Edgewater Pl. Longmont, 80504 See on map