Florida, Sebring, FL 33875 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $750
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Junctions Videography

We're located in the Florida Heartland. You're the writer, producer, and director of your day; our lenses capture and show your audience, your production. Don't just tell the story, show and relive the event. Your interests are our interests!

Follow Junctions Videography on

dd

• Videos 6

13 Reviews for Junctions Videography

Margaret · Married on 02/18/2017

Selvin was awesome! He created a beautiful
    Video of our special day and I'm so glad to have it to look back on for years to come:-)

Sent on 03/22/2017

Junctions Videography's reply:

Thank you, Margaret. I had a wonderful time celebrating with you and Andrew. You all danced the night away! Keep partying and many blessing to you and your family and friends. See you around town.

Excellent service with affordable pricing!!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Junctions Videography's reply:

Thank you LT, and the wedding was simply emotionally moving: the tears, the laughter, the humor…and the crowd wow! Standing room only.

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2014

I am so impressed with our wedding day video; Selvin did such a great job documenting every important part of our big day! Throughout the viewing I was delightfully surprised with some of the additional footage or commentary from my guests. My husband and I are so excited to be able to share our video with our family and friends, as well as those who were unable to attend our wedding. We could not have asked for a better wedding videographer. Selvin was very involved in the process, which made the planning 10 times easier. He came to our rehearsal and arrived on the day of very early to set up and get everything in place. My husband and I are extremely impressed with his work and professionalism, and will definitely recommend Junctions Videography!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Junctions Videography's reply:

Thank you Ashley and Cole. The day was splendidly choreographed! We so enjoyed the chemistry of the evening, and you all certainly know how to ‘Bring’ the party. Many blessings to the family.

Junctions Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow / Montage

• Florida Sebring, FL, 33875 See on map