Juliet Films

1609 South Boston Avenue Suite 200 Wedding Mall, Tulsa, OK 74119 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Juliet Films

We founded the company with an idea of integrity and honesty to make your day the best it can possibly be. Our goal is for you to enjoy your video so much that you can't help but to tell ALL of your friends and family about your experience with Juliet Films. In our wedding packages section, you will see just how dedicated we are to making your day seamless and as stress-free as possible. We offer such things as NO TIME LIMIT, and multiple packages to fit exactly what you are looking for in a wedding video.

• Videos 2

18 Reviews for Juliet Films

Becca · Married on 03/05/2016

Best photographers and videographers you can find in Tulsa. Their turn around for videos and photos is fast, approximately 2 weeks, and the quality is amazing. We had two photographers and two videographers with us the entire day. I loved not having to worry about a time limit or paying them extra for staying late. You can tell they have fun doing what they do so you can be completely yourself around them. They do a great job coordinating photos and even with the flow of the reception. The staff at Epic/Juliet Films make sure their services match what you need. Overall, they were our favorite vendor we chose for our day.

Sent on 03/19/2016

Brianna · Married on 09/06/2014

Juliet Films was such a great decision when choosing a videographer. Originally, we hadn't budgeted to have a wedding videographer because I didn't think it was necessary and I had heard some other videographers in town had some OUTRAGEOUS prices. Well, when I finally decided I wanted the ceremony on film I found Juliet Films and was totally blown away by their value, flexibility and professionalism. We booked them about 3 months before our wedding and actually got 2 videographers at our wedding for 8 hours. The highlight video is all we have received so far and it is AMAZING. I seriously think I have watched it 50 times already. We can't wait to get the rest of the footage! We are also getting all the raw footage which is really great and something that a lot of videography companies in town will not give you unless you pay for it. We loved Juliet Films and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Liz · Married on 12/14/2013

Very pleased with the videographer and our end product. Our wedding video turned out better than we could have wanted! Very personable and professional, they were great!

Sent on 01/07/2014