PO Box 4902, Blue Jay, CA 92317 Map · Phone number

About Julie Lynn Photography

Specializing in fun, elegant and out of the box wedding photography! Yes, you can have it all in one :) I am an award winning and published photographer who's very casual and laid back, but always gets the job done in a professional manner. In my work, I do my best to bring traditional photography into the 21st century, and then try to kick it up a notch. So, at the risk of sounding like a pushy salesperson, I ask you to take a look at my portfolio and decide for yourselves from there. Moments like these are best trusted with someone who knows how to capture them in the best way possible, and I'm always honored when someone chooses me to be that "someone".

Sincerely,

IMG565
55f6af5673be326d 1263937462313 IMG318
img1114f

29 Reviews for Julie Lynn Photography

Julie is THE BEST!!! She helped make our wedding day truly special. Her eye for amazing photos and great personality made me feel relaxed and happy knowing what beautiful moments were being captured.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2012

My husband and I got married on 10/13/12 at the Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa and Julie shot our engagement & wedding sessions. We met with Julie in late 2011 on a rainy snowy day. Despite the weather, Julie walked into our meeting with a big smile across her face and made a joke about not having 4-wheel drive and how driving in this weather was “fun”… right off the bat her cheery attitude & sense of humor sold my dad & I. Within about 5 minutes of chatting about Julie’s photography style & then a few more of going through some of Julie’s work (which I’d immediately recognized from some of the Photos from the Resort’s Wedding Book) we were talking dates & which package worked for us. From the moment we met Julie we knew we’d found the perfect photographer to capture our day. When my husband & I were planning our engagement session with Julie she simply asked what look we wanted to go for and then immediately said “Oh I know JUST the locations to hold this session!”… and oh man did she ever!! Our engagement photos are absolutely STUNNING! I’d told Julie I was a little awkward when having my picture taken and she said everyone starts out that way and within a few minutes they warm up… A) she was right and b) you’d never know in any photos about any awkwardness! On our wedding day Julie was just awesome… While my bridesmaids and mom ran around in the craziness, Julie simply brought such a sense of calmness to the room. Julie knew exactly where she wanted everyone to stand for pictures, the light she needed them in, and how much time she had and needed. Julie is an expert at utilizing natural light and elements to capture the emotion and vulnerability of the moment. She's not your momma’s photographer, no stuffy, staged, predictable photos here, she captures everything that is going on, being felt, and around you in that single little moment that her camera clicks. Julie is fabulous. There really is no other adjective. I know my go to photographer for any future event!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Courtney · Married on 03/03/2012

Hello Future Brides & Grooms!
    Drew and I got married March 3, 21012 at the Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa. We hired Julie Wilson Photography for our engagement pictures in Nov. 2011 and also for our wedding. Our first glance at Julie's website we knew there was something different, something special and unique about her photography. She is not a point and click photographer - she really uses the light, surroundings, angles, and love from the couples or families she is shooting to produce the most beautiful pictures. At first meeting in Nov. 2011 Julie came walking into the resort with a huge smile on her face, camera in her right hand ready to shoot the first thing she saw, and the friendliest and most professional attitude I have ever seen - I instanly knew we had the our photographer. Needless to say the engagement pictures were amazing and the few wedding pictures I've seen are truly magical. Julie knows her field, she pushes the boundaries of photography and creates such unique photographs. It is this that seperates her from her competition. She truly is a talented, professional, fantastic, and creative photographer. I was always relaxed and in the moment - enjoying my wedding - knowing that she was there capturing everything that I would want captured. I urge all brides to see her website and see for yourselves the beautiful photographs Julie Wilson creates!

Sent on 03/18/2012

Julie Lynn Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa
    Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa Hotel Weddings

Julie Wilson Photography is one of the best. We recommend Julie to all of brides and know that everyone falls in love with not only her as a person, but her quality of service and quality of product.

• Arrowhead DJ and Events
    Arrowhead DJ and Events Wedding DJs

Julie and her husband Jason are a true joy to work with. We have worked several weddings together and their professionalism, warmth and friendliness are contagious. We look forward to every wedding and event we get to work with Julie Wilson Photography and highly endorse her out-of-the-box creativeness that is evident in all of her photos.

• PO Box 4902 Blue Jay, 92317 See on map