2920 Lorraine Court, Boulder, CO 80304 Map · Phone number

About julia vandenoever photography

A wedding photographer with a passion for story telling, Julia documented her first wedding in 2002 in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Since then, she's traveled throughout Colorado and further afield to capture the special day for clients who desire wedding photos that document their love and commitment, the day, and the support of their family and friends.

From high-alpine meadows to formal chapels, Julia works with the surrounding environment to create a portfolio that goes beyond traditional wedding photos. Her suite of cameras, lenses, and lights combined with her nimble, journalistic style result in images that reflect the true emotion and ambience of your wedding.

Friendly and professional, Julia enjoys establishing a trusting and collaborative rapport with her clients. Her extensive experience translates into an adaptable style that honors her clients' individuality. Her attention to detail ensures she will capture the unique, special touches of your experience.

Follow julia vandenoever photography on

• Brigette Burgman Photography
haertling20090698
CowboyBootsEvergreenWeddingColorado

10 Reviews for julia vandenoever photography

Deborah · Married on 12/21/2013

Julia was a perfect addition to our wedding party--she actually helped me figure out how to structure everything for the wedding and reception so that I'd have plenty of time (and pictures) with my loved ones. Every email and phone conversation we had put me more and more at ease. Her personality is incredible--and a huge asset in this business--she is totally comfortable and radiates calm joy that made people want to be around her and I'm positive is going to produce some incredible shots.

Just before the wedding, my husband commented to my dad that he hadn't noticed Julia taking any pictures in the church. My father said she'd been taking tons of pictures, but the fact that no one noticed is a hallmark of a great photographer. She managed to be seemingly everywhere that day; but I almost never felt like I saw her taking a picture.

The preview shots we have seen so far are gorgeous. Photography was a huge percentage of our (admittedly tiny) wedding budget--we had a very small wedding and several close friends and family members were unable to attend. I wanted to have pictures that made our loved ones feel like they were there and saw all of the little, natural moments that happened that day. From what I've seen, that's exactly what we're going to get.

We're looking forward to years and years of family portraits now!

Sent on 12/29/2013
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/22/2013

We loved working with Julia. She takes amazing, bright, and beautiful photographs... even though much of our event was indoor, all her photographs were happy and bright. She was great to work with, fun and sweet with our wedding party and individual photographs, as well as calm and "take charge" when taking family photos. As a result, we have all the photos we wanted and everybody looks GREAT in the pictures!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Holly · Married on 09/05/2010

Wow. Hiring Julia was probably the best decision I made for our wedding. Her work is unbelievable and she captured our day exactly as we envisioned. I thoroughly enjoyed working with her and can't wait to hire her again for baby phots :-)

Sent on 09/16/2010

julia vandenoever photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums