JTunes Music Entertainment

Hendersonville, Hendersonville, TN 37075 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About JTunes Music Entertainment

JTunes Music Entertainment is a wedding DJ and entertainment service based out of Hendersonville, Tenessee. This entertainment company is owned and operated by Jason Eustice, Tenessee and Kentucky’s premier wedding reception DJ, guitarist, vocalist, and lighting specialist. JTunes's mission is to make your special event or reception the absolute best it can possibly be, leaving no detail unnoticed. No matter what kind of wedding event you’re hoping to celebrate, JTunes Music Entertainment can create a musical atmosphere that matches the beauty and magic of the big day.

JTunes Music Entertainment has a diverse music catalog, including genres like Christian, club, country, electronic, hip hop, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock, and top 40 music. They’ll also provide couples with microphones, projectors, sound/PA systems, and uplighting. Some of the professional services that they offer include:

• Consultations
Dance floor

28 Reviews for JTunes Music Entertainment

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/24/2014

Ok so Jason was amazing to work with. He is the best DJ. He does it all. He sang our first three songs, he played at the ceremony, and he MCed the night. He was high energy and did an amazing job of getting everyone involved. My husband and I are not big dancers so there wasn't a lot of dancing but everyone had a great time and I really enjoyed working with him. I loved that he could play our first songs, it made it a lot more special for us. He is an amazing singer and artist.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Jason is an AMAZING singer!!! Everyone complimented him and us on his singing. He sang two beautiful songs during our ceremony, Marry Me and Broken Road, then he sang Wanted for our first dance at the reception.

He communicated with us VERY well prior to our big day, he is very professional, flexible and fun! And his sound system rocks! I would highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 07/01/2013

JTunes Music Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU! I had a BLAST with y'all--can't wait to party with you guys soon! Thanks so much for letting me be part of your special day---It was my pleasure to share my vocal talents with everyone--Congratulations!! Jason.

Award

JTunes Music Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

• Hendersonville Hendersonville, TN, 37075 See on map