Hendersonville, TN 37075 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!

Welcome to JtunesDJ.com— featuring Jason Eustice, Tennessee and Kentucky's Premier Wedding Reception DJ, Guitarist, Vocalist & Lighting Specialist!!!!

"I can DJ and Sing and Play Acoustic Guitar at your Wedding & Reception---1-Stop-Shop!!!!

Please visit my website at http://WWW.JtunesDJ.com

JtunesDJ.com provides services statewide in Kentucky and Tennessee, from the lights of the big cities to the small, nestled in towns--in fact, I'll travel ANYWHERE for your event!

It is my main concern that your special event or reception is the absolute BEST it can possibly be, leaving no detail unnoticed. Whether it's by getting your guests up on the dance floor to burn off those extra 'cake calories' they ate, or by taking special requests for me to acoustically perform and sing a couple of your favorite tunes, we are certain that we will provide an experience they will be sure to remember!

But most of all, I'd like to give you the option to 'Hit the Easy Button'....Let me do the worrying about what songs to play, when to cut the cake...this is YOUR DAY...... let's have some fun & party!!!!!

RATES--

Our most popular V.I.P. DJ PACKAGE is $895. It gets you up to 4 Hours of music, Master of Ceremony (where I lead your entire evening of events), Wireless Mic for Toasts & Standard Lighting & Sound. Choose from the CLASSIC ($795), the VIP ($895) or the CELEBRITY ($1495) Reception Packages!!! With me, you pick what YOU want! PLUS--- I have Uplighting options, Glowing Columns, Rotating Spot Lights, Subwoofers & Custom Monogram Projectors!

PLUS!!!!!

I have 'Live Music' options as well...Acoustic Guitar for your ceremony, 'Live Vocals' at your ceremony--and I have a PERSONALIZED WEDDING SONG option as well!!! We can write a song together!!! Cool thing about these options is that I don't have to hire someone for these options--I DO THEM ALL!

**********************************************************************

CONTACT EMAIL & PHONE--

HEYUNCLEJ@AOL.COM or JTUNESMUSIC@AOL.COM

615-431-9454 CALL/TEXT.

Please Visit my website at http://WWW.JtunesDJ.com

Follow JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music! on
indeximage
649698813brMkcL
jason4
JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!

28 Reviews for JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/24/2014

Ok so Jason was amazing to work with. He is the best DJ. He does it all. He sang our first three songs, he played at the ceremony, and he MCed the night. He was high energy and did an amazing job of getting everyone involved. My husband and I are not big dancers so there wasn't a lot of dancing but everyone had a great time and I really enjoyed working with him. I loved that he could play our first songs, it made it a lot more special for us. He is an amazing singer and artist.

Jason is an AMAZING singer!!! Everyone complimented him and us on his singing. He sang two beautiful songs during our ceremony, Marry Me and Broken Road, then he sang Wanted for our first dance at the reception.

He communicated with us VERY well prior to our big day, he is very professional, flexible and fun! And his sound system rocks! I would highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 07/01/2013

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

THANK YOU! I had a BLAST with y'all--can't wait to party with you guys soon! Thanks so much for letting me be part of your special day---It was my pleasure to share my vocal talents with everyone--Congratulations!! Jason.

Award

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music! Pricing

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music! Price Rates

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music! FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 795.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 795.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

• Hendersonville, TN 37075 See on map