JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music! Reviews

28 | Hendersonville, TN

28 Reviews for JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!

28 JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music! Reviews
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/24/2014

Ok so Jason was amazing to work with. He is the best DJ. He does it all. He sang our first three songs, he played at the ceremony, and he MCed the night. He was high energy and did an amazing job of getting everyone involved. My husband and I are not big dancers so there wasn't a lot of dancing but everyone had a great time and I really enjoyed working with him. I loved that he could play our first songs, it made it a lot more special for us. He is an amazing singer and artist.

Jason is an AMAZING singer!!! Everyone complimented him and us on his singing. He sang two beautiful songs during our ceremony, Marry Me and Broken Road, then he sang Wanted for our first dance at the reception.

He communicated with us VERY well prior to our big day, he is very professional, flexible and fun! And his sound system rocks! I would highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 07/01/2013

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

THANK YOU! I had a BLAST with y'all--can't wait to party with you guys soon! Thanks so much for letting me be part of your special day---It was my pleasure to share my vocal talents with everyone--Congratulations!! Jason.

Lara · Married on 06/01/2013

When I was looking for a dj I was very nervous because everyone in my family likes to have a good time but can also be picky on types of music and jason was able to help me deliver a little but of everything for everyone in my husband and I family. We had an awesome time and all the music went great and even helped with playing my wedding video my mother made for everyone to watch when we were doing first dances and father and mother dances. Jason was great.

George · Married on 10/20/2012

I was very impressed with how many questions that he ask before the wedding. He wanted to make sure what music we wanted, if we prefered not to have specific genres of music played, and if we wanted to it to be kid friendly. He showed up early, got set up, and ensured that there were not going to be any problems. He sang, DJed, and also set up karaoke. I had many compliments from my guest. I would use him over and over.

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

George! I had a blast with y'all, your friends and family! Thanks again for letting me be a part of your special day--thank you for taking the time to review my performance--see you soon! Jason.

Wendy · Married on 10/20/2012

Jason was great to work with! I never had any issues, and he even volunteered to sing a song with my 5-year old son (who chickened out)! Everyone at the wedding/reception complimented him on how great a singer he is and what a great job he did! I would definitely recommend Jason to anyone in need of a DJ!

Sent on 10/26/2012

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

Wendy!!! I had an awesome time with you and your family too! Georgie had good intentions!!! Cant wait to party again!!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to do a review on me! See y'all soon...

Krissy · Married on 10/06/2012

I (we) would highly recommend Jason. He is very professional and is right on top of your requests and many questions. He is very unique. Not only does he DJ, but he can sing too. He is a great singer and does a variety of songs. It was really neat having him DJ at the ceremony and also sing. This was a great extra touch. For our reception he did a great job getting everyone dancing and kept everyone informed. I know on the day of the wedding my brain was all over the place and it was nice to have someone to help make sure things are going okay and flow nice. I also had Jason make a personal song as a surprise for my new husband. He did a great job keeping it a secret. My husband loves "our song". It was a nice touch that was written with my story of how we met and our story. We got a CD to keep. This was a great surprise and definitely worth the extra money for it!!! I would highly recommend him for your event. He was very professional and on top of my event....and as you know the DJ will make or break your wedding. He definitely made our wedding a hit!!!! You will not go wrong with him.

Sent on 10/27/2012

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

thanks Krissy! I wish we all could still be partying at the reception---that was such a sweet, sweet event!!!! Loved hanging out with y'all *& thank you for taking the time to write a review for me...hope to see y'all again at some point! Be sure to tell your friends getting married--you know I'll make the trip ANYWHERE!!!! Jas.

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2012

Great DJ. Easy to work with and very accommodating!!

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

Thanks Lisa for taking the time to review my performance--it was awesome being part of your BIG DAY! Jas.

Roxanne · Married on 09/08/2012

Jason did an absolutely wonderful job at our wedding! He made the best night of our lives that much more special! From playing a variety of acoustics and singing at our ceremony, to helping us bring down the house at the reception! I don't think anyone left the dance floor! Jason is very professional and very organized which left me without any worry on our big day. I would recommend him to anyone for any event. (:

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

Awe Roxanne, thanks!!! I really enjoyed your wedding day...let me know when y'all wanna come to Nashville...I'll help however I can! Thank You for the review. Jason.

Suzanne · Married on 07/07/2012

Jason not only DJ-ed at my reception but he sang & played his guitar as well. He is an amazing musician and professional, entertaining DJ. I had a particular song in mind for our first dance at the reception that he didn't know so he learned it in time for our reception and did an absolutely amazing job! Also, he sang two other songs through the evening that were equally great! I was so pleased! I just wished I had recorded the reception, too!

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

Hey Suzanne! Thanks so much for taking the time to review my services--it was my pleasure to be part of your wedding day--let me know if I can be of service by way of private/holiday parties! See y'all later, Jas.

Jared · Married on 05/27/2012

Jason was great. Great song choices, great singer and he kept a great flow to the reception! Top notch all the way.

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

Thanks Jared! And thank you for taking the time to do a review on my services!! Y'all rock!!! Cya, Jason.

Jenny · Married on 01/07/2012

Jason Eustice was a no-brainer when it came to scheduling entertainment for our wedding. Because he is both an entertainer and a DJ, we used him to sing and play acoustic guitar in our ceremony, as well as DJ our reception. He met with us beforehand to get a better understanding of our vision for the day, and what he provided on our wedding day fit my vision perfectly. I cannot say enough about Jason, and I recommend him highly for your special day!

Sent on 11/20/2012

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

THANK YOU Jenny!! I had a blast that day!!! Can't believe we're coming up on a year already!!! Can't wait to see y'all soon!!! Thanks too, for taking the time to review me here!!! Jason.

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2011

My husband and I had Jason Eustice provide music and sing during our wedding ceremony and we were SO pleased with his services! Our only regret was not booking him as our DJ for our reception as well. Our friends and family enjoyed his music and wonderful singing voice. Having him perform for our ceremony truly made our special day complete! We would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/30/2012

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

Y'all are awesome! Loved that day--thank you so much for letting me be part of your amazing wedding!! And THANK YOU for reviewing me!!! Hope to see y'all soon!!! Jas.

Tara · Married on 10/01/2011

Jason was awesome! I provided minimal direction and he was able to make the magic happen on his own! Loved the acoustics during the ceremony! Everything was straightforward, no surprises! He even wrote us a wedding song, which we loved! I was trying to avoid the type of DJ who would announce my wedding in a manner similar to a wrestling event, and he was perfect at keeping things tasteful yet upbeat! Multiple services in a one stop-shop! Lots of great feedback from guests regarding his services and truly a pleasure to work with!

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

My pleasure Tara, and thanks for taking the time to write this review! When we all hanging out!!! Thanks again, Jason.

Whitney · Married on 07/23/2011

Jason was amazing! Our wedding was crazy and a lot of things changed at the last minute. He was super flexible and still delivered under pressure. I highly recommend him as a vocalist as well. He sang as we walked down the isle and it was a total movie moment.

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

Hey Whitney! Thank you for your kind words--I especially like the "Movie Moment.." part! How sweet! Thank you for reviewing my performance!!! Thanks Again--Jason.

HEYUCLEJ created a wonderful atmosphere at out wedding. Very professional service for our classy wedding. Thank you.

Sent on 10/31/2012

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review...I SUPER appreciate it!! Jas.

Whitney · Married on 05/28/2011

We chose Jason to sing, play guitar, and DJ at our wedding ceremony and reception. He was absolutely amazing!! He was so helpful in the planning process and left us with nothing to worry about on the big day. He helped to make our ceremony very personal and kept everyone on the dance floor at the reception; all while keeping everything moving and on schedule. We had so many compliments at the wedding about him and are still hearing them to this day-a year after the event. We cannot say enough good things about Jason and would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ willing to go that extra mile!!

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

Thanks Whitney!! I had a blast with y'all as well...thank you SO much for reviewing me...refer me to your friends...that's the greatest compliment! Cya later, Jason.

Amanda · Married on 05/14/2011

You will not be disappointed in Jason He is FANTASTIC , you are getting a PRO !!!!! And his rates are phenomenal. You will not find anyone else with the music ability as Jason . He REALLY put everything into his bride and groom's big day . I will recommend Jason every day of the week and twice on Sunday ! What are you waiting for call Jason :)

Casey · Married on 02/26/2011

Jason was amazing!! He was very fun, outgoing, and very professional!! He is very thorough with his consultation and he asked what we wanted and didn't want!! Our first dance was a song of Jason's that he sang along with the vocals of the Father Daughter dance, and Mother Son dance!! We hired Jason to do the ceremony music as well!! Jason is a great DJ and Vocalist!! I tell everyone about him!!!

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

Thanks Casey! U D Best!!! Had a blast with y'all & thank you for taking time out of your bizzy schedule to leave me a review!!! See ya soon--Jas.

Shawna · Married on 09/17/2010

Jason made our wedding receptional memorable! He did a great job dj- ing our reception and played great songs. We had him play the guitar at our ceremony and that was very unique. Then at our reception he sang our father daughter dance. People thought it was such a unique and cool thing and so did I. Jason was timely, professional and easy to work with. Use him if you want more than just a DJ!!

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

Thanks for taking time to complete a review!! Much appreciated Burtee!! Cya, Jas.

Lisa · Married on 09/06/2010

Jason was absolutely fantastic to work with -- from start to finish! He helped us choose songs for the reception that would appeal to everyone. He did a excellent job in helping to keep our day moving and adding lots of personality (but not overboard) to the reception.

He was just great!

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

Thanks Lisa for taking the time to fill out a review---I really appreciate it! I aim to please and glad you were happy with my services!! Hope to see y'all soon, Jason.

Justin · Married on 06/26/2010

My wife and I met Jason at a wedding show in 2008 and knew immediately that we wanted him to DJ our wedding. He was very professional, always kept in touch in the planning process and treated us wonderfully. He sang our first dance, as well as the mother/son and father/daughter dances and DJed the rest of the reception. He did such an amazing job that for our 1 year anniversary I hired him again to come surprise my wife by sneaking up and singing our first dance again. I have and will continue to refer Jason to anyone that I know who needs a DJ for any event.

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

Haas!! Thanks buddy for the nice review...hope to see y'all sometime soon...how's the little one doing? Jason.

Kim · Married on 06/06/2009

Best experience ever! Did not expect Jason to be so thorough, have so many great ideas and offer up so many suggestions. He made my wedding reception amazing!

Sent on 12/11/2012

JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!'s reply:

Thank you Kim! I appreciate the kind words, I had a great time too...please share your experience with your friends that are looking for a DJ/singer...cya! Jason.

Gene · event on: 09/19/2017

Jason is one of the most talented singers I have ever come across. I was referred to him by a local recording studio in Nashville. We were hitting a milestone wedding anniversary and I wanted to do something very special for this event. I had written a song for our actual wedding day but to my wife's disappointment never sang it. I honestly did not have the the voice to pull this off. For our special anniversary I sent a very rough vocal recording to Jason and he made a professional recording of my song. It was incredible!!!! He literally brought the song to life. For our anniversary we played the song and danced to it as if it was our actual day. My wife was moved to tears. I could never thank Jason enough for his high level of service and his amazing talent.

Patrick · event on: 10/15/2012

Wonderful to work with! HIGHLY recommend to anyone!