1355 Mount Zion Road, Morrow, GA 30260 Map · Phone number

About JS Venue Plus

For your convenience, we offer a variety of wedding & reception packages starting at $1,600 to help eliminate the stress of planning.

3573807f839cb25c FullSizeRender 1

JS Venue Plus 5
JS Venue Plus 6
JS Venue Plus 7

Deborah · Married on 03/10/2018

Thanks JS Venue for making my wedding day like a fairytale. Everything was on point from start to finish.

Sent on 03/14/2018
    JS Venue Plus 13
    JS Venue Plus 14
  • I

Laura · Married on 04/20/2012

A HUGE thank you to JS Venue Plus - we held a week long Wedding and Event Design course in this venue and were EXTREMELY satisfied!

Anita was absolutely wonderful to work with and the venue fit every single one of our needs. Her decor capabilities are top notch and we are happy to recommend JS Venue to any event coordinator, bride & groom or anyone else looking to hold ANY type of engagement. Thanks again to all the staff!! Best of luck for the remainder of the year.

Sent on 05/09/2012

JS Venue Plus's reply:

Thanks Institute of Wedding & Event Design. It was our pleasure to host your event. Hope to see you again next year!

Antoine · Married on 05/26/2018

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

Let me start by saying it hurts me to my heart to have to leave a negative review for the venue but the truth is the truth.
    The venue is absolutely beautiful. Ms. Belinda was great and very accommodating but the rest of the staff leaves a lot to be desired.
    When my then fiance was shopping for a venue and came across this place, I was traveling back from out of town and was heading to meet her there and I got some disturbing news about my job, I was being let go on that day because of cutbacks. My plans were to meet my wife there and tell her that we needed to rethink things about this venue because of the pricing and that I had just been laid off but I was too late she had already signed the contract. I'm very appreciative that the venue worked with us all the way to the week before our ceremony to allow us to get our final bill paid. It was a struggle but by God's grace, we got it done.
    My issues with the venue and Anita the owner is: when it came to the rehearsal the day before, Anita was very unprofessional and unaccommodating. Basically pushed us out of the building with her tone and attitude when the clock landed on our allotted time to leave. We were less than 5 minutes from being done but she came and stopped the rehearsal and said you have to go. A little harsh but if that's how she chooses to do her clients that have spent $8000 with her then I guess it's her choice.
    My second complaint is that her staff literally stole our food and alcohol that was left over. The caterer confirmed that he left the food with the event manager on duty and she agreed to watch it and make sure that we got it. My guest witnessed the staff of JS Venue Plus, taking pans of food out of the building and to their personal vehicles. Additionally, we caught security attempting to steal a case of beer. I have no idea how much alcohol was remaining but if we caught the staff attempting to steal beer, who knows how much they took before we caught them.

Sent on 06/12/2018

JS Venue Plus FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,616.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,616.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 30
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October

• 1355 Mount Zion Road Morrow, 30260 See on map
    6784221211 (Other Phone Number)
    6789090434 (Fax Number)