117 Paige Hill Road, Goffstown, NH 03045 Map · Phone number

About JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace

JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace is a personal wedding officiant for couples marrying in New Hampshire. This wedding officiant is a non-denominational officiant willing to work with all couples to make their ceremony a dream come true. She works with couples who want incredibly modern or steadfast traditional ceremonies for their wedding.

This wedding officiant, licensed in the state of New Hampshire to perform weddings, works with couples on all types of ceremonies. She always starts with consultations to determine what couples are looking for on their wedding day. Then, for their wedding, JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace offers custom wedding packages with modern or traditional vows, numerous readings, and marriage poems. She also helps guide couples to ensure that their ceremony reflects their personalities and love story. In addition to working a variety of ceremony types, this non-denominational officiant also performs elopements and attends rehearsals.

Follow JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace on

1r8a6579

3 Reviews for JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace

Stephanie · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding July 20, 2019

Judy was absolutely amazing to work with! She paid attention to every single detail about our relationship and crafted the most beautiful personalized ceremony we could have ever imagined - there were many comments from guests about how beautiful the ceremony was. We could feel that she was genuinely happy for us and supportive of us through the whole process. We would recommend Judy to anyone for their wedding, she is a fantastic person!

Sent on 08/10/2019

JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for your thoughtfulness in leaving this review. I enjoyed every minute working with you and Derek, you are such a fun couple. I wish you all the best that life has to offer.
  • Kaylyn

Kaylyn Smith · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect ceremony!

Judy was the officiant for mine and my husbands wedding. She did a fantastic job with our reading and the ceremony was perfect. She arrived early for the wedding which helped a lot. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a JP for their wedding!

Sent on 07/04/2019

JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you Kaylyn. I enjoyed every minute working with you. I am so happy that the sun was shining and the view was just perfect. I wish only the best for you and Shaw.

Alison · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing JP!

We knew when we had first spoken with Judy she was the one to host our ceremony. She responded very quickly to any & all questions we had & was very stress free about it all. Our ceremony was short & sweet, just as we had asked. She showed up early to make sure everything was in order & ready to go as planned. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
    THANK YOU, JUDY!

Sent on 01/16/2019

JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you Alison, I appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. It was such a pleasure to work with you and Evan. I hope you both enjoy a married life that is always filled with love and laughter.
    JP Judy Johnson

JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NH
  • What languages do you speak?
    English