Joyful Unions

Aguanga, CA View map Visit website

$415 Typical Price

Joyful Unions is a wedding officiant service based in Aguanga, California. Jason Huschle, the owner, is passionate about ensuring that his clients experience the ceremonies they have always envisaged. Your satisfaction is their top priority, and their minister is well versed in facilitating beautiful "I do" moments. Whether you intend on hosting an intimate or large-scale celebration, this company has the skill to make your vision a reality.

Though Joyful Unions mainly serve San Diego County, they are willing to work with couples in other locations upon request. You and your partner are entitled to unlimited consultations with their accomplished celebrant prior to your big day. They can preside over your rehearsal and ceremony, and can even deliver your marriage certificate to the county clerk's office.

• Veteran-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$415

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Anglican
Methodist
No Denomination
Pagan

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Catherine Married on 12/31/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I highly recommend Jason. He was very easy to work with and even though we had so many non-traditional elements we wanted incorporated into our wedding ceremony, he was willing to work with us to come up with a wedding ceremony that was perfect for me and my (now) husband. He always responded to emails and wrote a draft of the ceremony for us to look at, edit, comment on, etc. He showed up on our wedding day early and performed our ceremony perfectly. After, he joined us as our witnesses signed the marriage license and he even dropped it off for us to the County Recorder's Office, since we were from out-of-state. He was a pleasure to work with. Thanks again Jason!
    Marilyn Married on 12/23/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jason was completely knowledgeable and just a great guy overall; we even invited him to our wedding. In addition to his AMAZING price packages; he even followed up afterwards to make sure we took all the necessary steps with the County of San Diego. If you're shopping I'd say definitely make an appointment to meet; you'll be Pleased :)
  • Rosio
    Rosio Married on 04/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jason performed our wedding on 4/10/16. Working with him was a pleasure and he was very flexible with us. Thank you Jason!

Joyful Unions's reply:

Thank you so much Rosio for the great review. It was such a pleasure to get to work with you and Alessandro. Here's wishing you many years of wedded bliss!
  • illustration stars

Team

Jason Huschle
Jason Huschle
Owner/Officiant

My name is Jason and I am a wedding officiant with over 5 years of experience performing wedding ceremonies. In that time I have officiated 50+ weddings. I started out by performing a close friend's ceremony and I enjoyed it so much I decided to start Joyful Unions. I love getting to be a part of each couple's special day and seeing the looks on their faces when they finally get to say "I do!"

49215 Meadowview Way Aguanga, CA, 92536
858-335-2308
Location of (Joyful Unions)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding