455 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, CA 90802 Map · Phone number

About Josy's Events

Originally founded in Brazil, Josy Wedding Planning and Events is a full service Wedding and Event planning company, and as a full service event planning company we will assist you with all aspects of the planning process from start to finish. We are extremely detailed oriented, organized, and most of all creative. We are focused on our clients' needs and dreams to ensure the entire experience is as unique as they are. We want our clients to sit back, relax, and have a stress free and enjoyable day.

Josy Johnson, president and founder of Josy Wedding Planning and Events is originally from Brazil where she coordinated many weddings and events in Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Macieo. She speaks three languages, English, Spanish and Portuguese. She has a background in Communication and Floral Design. Working very closely with her clients to ensure every detail is taken into consideration to create an event that will be suitable for her client's personality and lifestyle.

Our ideas and expertise will create the perfect atmosphere for your occasion. Josy Wedding Planning and Events is a company that provides its clients with their needs and dreams on their special day, satisfaction guaranteed.

We are located in Orange County, California. Serving the greater Los Angeles, Southern California area. Also available for destination weddings anywhere in the world
Call 562 412 7576.

wdisney
aed0c5d406c21fb9 1205028915565 chairarch

2 Reviews for Josy's Events

Beatriz · Married on 06/13/2015

Josy did great work as our wedding planner. During the early planning of my wedding i had decided i was not going to have one because i thought i could do it all myself but I was wrong. I started getting very stressed out and I felt that I had nothing done. Thats when my husband decided he would hire a wedding planner to help me with all the stress. We talked to a couple and he was mainly not convinced. Then we met with Josy and from the initial meeting my husband felt confident she would be the one to help me deal with everything. That same day we talked everything wedding related and I felt I got more stuff done in those 2 or 3 hours we spent with her that day than I had gotten done on my own in 3 months. Josh knows what she's doing and she gets things done. She replied promptly to my messages and returned my call right away when I would call her. For a bride that is very important, you will go crazy if people don't respond right away lol. I don't consider myself a bridezilla but i was definitely a procrasinator lol Josy helped keep me on track with everything i needed to get done. On the day of the wedding not once did i feel like things where not going to get done, she had everything ready to go and I never had to worry about anything related to the planning or the vendors that day. I totally recommend her as a planner and whenever i need a planner in the future I will definitely look for her. BTW her husband Tom helps her and he is the nicest person ever!!! They are both great and know what they are doing. Thanks Josy and Tom for helping us have an amazing day!!! :)

Sent on 08/28/2015

Shawn · Married on 04/29/2011

Josy's Events is a superb way to go when it comes to the planning of any occasion. She does it all. Everything was so beautifully arranged, I am sure it will be a very pleasant day for you. Everything went so smoothly that if there was a problem it was sorted out immediately as to I wasn't aware of it. Josy is the type of person who will handle any and every situation. All you have to do is tell her what you want and your wish will be granted. She is like a genie in a bottle. She is very professional and her main priority is to make certain you are happy and everything is exactly how you want it. I want to highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for something exquisite, extraordinary, and exciting. You can't go wrong. It's the best decision you ever could make. She is absolutely wonderful. A+ all the way!!! Thanks for your time and reading.
    Shawn

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Caroline's Boudoir
    Caroline's Boudoir Wedding Dresses

Outstanding professionalism, Josy also speak three languages! Caroline's Boudoir www.carolinesboudoir.com

• 455 Atlantic Ave Long Beach, 90802 See on map