Westport, CT 06880 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,900

About Josh & Vane Photography

Hello Future Bride & Groom!

We’re for couples and families that care deeply about photography and recognize the enormous value it can bring to their lives. Since we began, we’ve held to a single trademark style, and our clients have come to expect a consistent feeling and emotion with every gallery we deliver:

• Luminous images that radiate feelings of joy and happiness.
  • Classic Black & White images, deep and rich, with a touch of warmth.

It’s a simple and timeless approach that we’ve improved and refined for nearly a decade. Why? Because we believe that great photos tell stories about the people in them. It’s our responsibility to tell that story accurately:

To create purposeful, enduring images that outlast fleeting trends and dull filters. If you trust us with your story, it would be our honor to tell it a million times over in bright, vibrant, happy photos that will stay relevant and beautiful for always.

Of course, trust isn’t built on a single introduction.

When you’re ready, just say hi! We’ll be here to help and guide you every step of the way.

Josh & Vane

Follow Josh & Vane Photography on

• Fabienne Medor Photography
  • Deborah K. O'Brien Photographer
  • Gustavo Tessaro Photography
  • Madison Wedding Studio
josh and vane photography fairfield county ct sv 07 1 51 998816 1572287365
Garden Engagement Session
A memorable (real!) proposal!
A memorable (real!) proposal!
Detail on a wedding bouquet

3 Reviews for Josh & Vane Photography

• Leni

Leni · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

My husband and I had to make countless decisions for our wedding. And the decision to have Josh as our engagement/wedding photographer was one of the best and easiest decisions we made during the whole planning process. Josh was our main photographer, and Vane was present as well to assist him. Both are such wonderful people.

There is truly not a single bad thing I can even say about Josh. He was extremely professional, communicative, organized, and helpful; everything I would want, not just in a photographer, but with anyone I'm doing business with. Anytime I had a question, he would respond within minutes. He was exceptionally organized and helpful when it came to what photos we wanted to take (ex: which family/friends we wanted to take photos with, and in what order, etc.)

Also, my husband and I were pretty nervous when it came to having our photos taken. But Josh truly helped make us feel comfortable. I love that Josh guided us during the photo taking process. He would tell us to walk a certain way, or lean forward, even if it felt strange because it looked nice in photos. It's direction like that that I appreciate (I've had a photographer before that gave us little to no direction). I was worried that my husband and I would look extremely stiff and awkward in our photos, but they were far from it! We love our photos so much, and they came out far better than anticipated.

Also, Josh is exceptionally wonderful with kids! (Yes, we had a handful of kids at our wedding). I even overheard some of our guests praise him for how well he dealt with toddlers.

If I ever need a photographer for a special event, I would hire Josh & Vane in a heartbeat. No questions asked. My husband and I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about him.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2018

Could Not Have Asked For Anything Better

We hired Josh and Vane for our October 2018 wedding and we could not have been more pleased with their work and overall professionalism. From the very first phone conversation, Josh has been accommodating with our busy schedules, patient and extremely helpful in our decision making, and easily accessible through email, phone, and text. They took the time to get to know our personalities, our style, vision, and delivered on all fronts. We planned our entire wedding from across the country and Josh and Vane made an otherwise stressful experience smooth and they put our minds at ease.

We were first drawn to this husband and wife team because they offered a variety of shots--posed portraits, artsy scenery shots, and our favorite, beautifully captured candid photos. We were sold on their reasonably priced and extensive packages. When our wedding day finally arrived after a year of careful planning, Josh and Vane arrived early, looked professional, and were prepared to get to work. They were warm in demeanor, made our family and friends feel comfortable, and found ways to solicit genuine and captivating reactions from even our most awkward of guests.

We received our final shots in a timely manner and were overjoyed with the photographs. The photos were clear, artistically captured, lighting and colors were on point, and album tastefully edited. Josh and Vane exceeded every expectation and we would highly recommend this team to anyone.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Nevreen · Married on 12/18/2018

When I was looking for great photographers on social media, I came across Josh and Vane and asked them to see if they were available for my fiance and my engagement photoshoot. The positive fun vibes Josh and his wife Vane were showing made the photoshoot comfortable and memorable. Besides their personality, their picture taking skills were great! I will definitely be spreading the word about Josh and Vane! It was a great experience!!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Josh & Vane Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6900.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Westport, CT, 06880 See on map
    Location of (Josh & Vane Photography)

Josh & Vane Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Josh & Vane Photography include in the starting price?

Josh & Vane Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Josh & Vane Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Josh & Vane Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Josh & Vane Photography offer?

Josh & Vane Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Josh & Vane Photography offer?

Josh & Vane Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Josh & Vane Photography offer for wedding events?

Josh & Vane Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Josh & Vane Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Josh & Vane Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5.0 in quality of service, 5.0 in average response time, 5.0 in flexibility, 5.0 in value and 4.7 in professionalism.