Jordan Max Photography

Jordan Max Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jordan Max Photography

Jordan Max Photography is comprised of Jordan Max Smith and Lauren Nicole Claiborne. Together, we form a photographic duo offering a wide range of photographic services, including, but not limited to: wedding, portrait, fine art, commercial, documentary, and nature photography. We have been working together for more than eight years and are passionate about creating beautiful images.

Contact us today for your custom quote!

Phone: (865)363-6640

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Knoxville

Follow Jordan Max Photography on

2 Reviews for Jordan Max Photography

My husband and I got married in August of 2010. Price was definitely an important and deciding factor for us. Jordan Max Photography offered very reasonably priced packages. It is obvious that Jordan and Lauren love what they do. They were there from start to finish (including the rehearsal dinner) and captured lots of wonderful, memorable, and funny moments. I highly recommend them for future brides.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren and Jordan were absolutely fabulous! We used them for our engagement, rehearsal dinner and wedding photos. They traveled to Johnson City, TN to photograph our rehearsal dinner and wedding. There are extremely kind, professional and prompt. All of the pictures turned out wonderful. They kept me updated on everything, and we received our pictures in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Jordan Max Photography for your special day.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/26/08, 1 Review