Jonathon & Anna Photography

Suisun City, CA View map
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Jonathon & Anna Photography is a husband and wife photography team based in Suisun City, California. They describe their style as natural, spontaneous and artistic. They're accomplished deaf photographers who love people and are passionate about weddings. Jonathon & Anna Photography wants to provide you with high quality photographs that are different and exciting.

Experience
Jonathon and Anna are the husband and wife duo behind the camera. They've been in the wedding industry for over five years and have won WeddingWire’s Couples Choice Award for 2017 and 2018. They believe that every image is unique and they want to hear about your vision for your day and how they can preserve your memories.

Jonathon & Anna Photography offers multiple wedding packages to suit a variety of budgets. Their services include:

• One event per day
  • High resolution
  • Digital files
  • Additional hours
  • Travel
  • Second shooter
  • Addition professional albums

Other Services
In addition to weddings, this photography team also offers the following:

• Engagement session
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Trash the dress

Areas Covered
Jonathon & Anna Photography is based in Suisun City but photographs all over the local area, including:

• San Francisco Bay area
  • Fairfield
  • Berkeley
  • Lake Tahoe
  • Grass Valley
  • Open destionation for out of country....

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800.00

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Sierra M. Married on 01/18/2019

Speechless

I am so glad that my husband and I decided to go with Anna & Jonathon as our photographer. The pictures came out amazing and working with Jonathon was a great experience. This was our first time taking professional pictures and the amount of help with poses we got from Jonathan was so incredibly nice. He was patient and took many great pictures that I enjoy showing.

Thank you both so much for he wonderful experience.
  • Junelle Johannah
    Junelle J. Married on 09/29/2018

Attention to detail!

I met Anna and Jonathon years ago when their photography was just turning from a hobby to their business and passion. I saw their business blossom through social media and I was so excited to hire them as our wedding photographers. Leading up to the wedding, I felt at ease knowing we had everything set well in advance so when the day came I knew I'd have nothing to worry about. Working with Anna and Jonathan (and their assistant, Travis) was amazing! They made us feel comfortable and never got in the way. They captured many great shots, from getting ready, the ceremony, reception, and countless other moments and tiny details throughout the day. I also appreciate the shots they took of our venue before guests arrive as of course my husband and I didn't get to see everything set up beforehand. I especially liked Anna's direction to take "silly" or "laughing" shots with our wedding party. Those were some of my favorites, maybe even more than our more "serious" or traditional shots. I tragically lost my brother just weeks after the wedding and I was so happy to find that they captured a handful of candid shots of him that I will treasure forever. I would highly recommend working with this amazing duo! Thanks again!
    Daniel Married on 08/25/2018

Excellent Photographers

Anna and Jonathon were very accommodating for our day of the wedding. Took lots of great photos of us and our party. Couldn’t be any happier with the results of photography we received.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Jonathon & Anna Photography 1
Exclusive

926 Liberty Drive Suisun City, CA, 94585
Location of (Jonathon & Anna Photography)

Jonathon & Anna Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jonathon & Anna Photography include in the starting price?

Jonathon & Anna Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints

What photography services does Jonathon & Anna Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jonathon & Anna Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Jonathon & Anna Photography offer?

Jonathon & Anna Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Jonathon & Anna Photography offer?

Jonathon & Anna Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jonathon & Anna Photography offer for wedding events?

Jonathon & Anna Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jonathon & Anna Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jonathon & Anna Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Jonathon & Anna Photography offer?

Jonathon & Anna Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding