Jonathon & Anna Photography Reviews

Jonathon & Anna Photography 6
Jonathon & Anna Photography 7

Sierra Mccambridge · Married on 01/18/2019

Speechless

I am so glad that my husband and I decided to go with Anna & Jonathon as our photographer. The pictures came out amazing and working with Jonathon was a great experience. This was our first time taking professional pictures and the amount of help with poses we got from Jonathan was so incredibly nice. He was patient and took many great pictures that I enjoy showing.

Thank you both so much for he wonderful experience.

Jonathon & Anna Photography 8
    Jonathon & Anna Photography 9
    Jonathon & Anna Photography 10
  • Junelle Johannah

Junelle Johannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Attention to detail!

I met Anna and Jonathon years ago when their photography was just turning from a hobby to their business and passion. I saw their business blossom through social media and I was so excited to hire them as our wedding photographers. Leading up to the wedding, I felt at ease knowing we had everything set well in advance so when the day came I knew I'd have nothing to worry about. Working with Anna and Jonathan (and their assistant, Travis) was amazing! They made us feel comfortable and never got in the way. They captured many great shots, from getting ready, the ceremony, reception, and countless other moments and tiny details throughout the day. I also appreciate the shots they took of our venue before guests arrive as of course my husband and I didn't get to see everything set up beforehand. I especially liked Anna's direction to take "silly" or "laughing" shots with our wedding party. Those were some of my favorites, maybe even more than our more "serious" or traditional shots. I tragically lost my brother just weeks after the wedding and I was so happy to find that they captured a handful of candid shots of him that I will treasure forever. I would highly recommend working with this amazing duo! Thanks again!

Jonathon & Anna Photography 11
    Jonathon & Anna Photography 12
    Jonathon & Anna Photography 13

Daniel · Married on 08/25/2018

Excellent Photographers

Anna and Jonathon were very accommodating for our day of the wedding. Took lots of great photos of us and our party. Couldn’t be any happier with the results of photography we received.

Angea and Kelly Vilavong · Married on 07/07/2018

Our amazing photos journey

We are so thrilled on how we had JL and Anna to be our wedding photographer. Not only during that wonderful day, we have them shoot for our 3rd year anniversary and engagement photos! We were fortunate to have them to join us for our journey.
    They are committed, well creative, and organized photographers!! We loved them and they supported us well with not just shoots, also summed up with energy, encouragement, and spread positivity.
    We love how they took pictures of us with perfect colors. The result were amazing for us! We have seen how their business have grown in few years and look forward to see more growth!
    The last thing is that JL and Anna are very welcoming photographers including the diversity community that we have in Bay Area such as lgbtq, poc, bi racial couple, and more!

• Krystal

Krystal · Married on 06/23/2018

Engagement and Wedding photos

My husband and I loved the photographers because they are very professional about everything includes crazy situations. They communicated via emails, texts, and FaceTime every time I needed to know their plans about my wedding. Also, we fell in love with our engagement photos. We are very satisfied with wedding photos too. Our favorite photo is standing by the coastal scene while looking at my husband. the photo was very breathtaking. The prices were so worth!! We chose the gold package and they were the best!!

One thing I was not happy was my mother tried to control my wedding when it came to our photos, but the photographers were professional by asking my mother to step down because she was not the one who paid the photographers. I was the one and so happy that the photographers listened to me. that's why I highly recommend them!!!

Katrina · Married on 06/10/2018

Jonathon and Anna are an awesome, warm, and friendly husband and wife duo who shot our engagement photos and day of the wedding photos. They are very responsive, organized, and were fun to work with.
    My now husband is not used to taking photos and was nervous during our engagement shoot. Jonathon and Anna were able to capture my husband's personality and his handsome sides even though he is on the shy side. We recommend this dynamic duo as they can make everyone look their best! They capture the beauty and essence of their subjects. Even when they edit photos, they are natural and beautiful!

You won't regret choosing Jonathon and Anna!

Jonathon & Anna Photography 14
    Jonathon & Anna Photography 15
  • Elissa

Elissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Anna and Jonathon of KRA ImageDesigns are the best! We had them do our engagement and wedding photos, and we are so happy we did. They communicated well with us, the pictures got back to us in a reasonable amount of time, and the images are stunning. Also, they are just very sweet people. Their prices are good, too. Choose KRA ImageDesigns!

Jonathon & Anna Photography 16

Noor · Married on 07/04/2017

We hired Jon and Anna to photograph our wedding reception and they did a great job. They were very skilled, patient, and kind, and got us all the shots we wanted. When we look at our wedding photos now, we have quality shots that we can cherish for a lifetime.
    Jon and Anna were very accommodating and got us spectacular shots from our special event! We recommend them highly.

Cheryl · Married on 03/12/2017

We only had 2 months to plan our wedding which didn't leave a lot of time to "shop around," we had met the photographers through friends several months before, so we took a peek at their website and decided to book them. WOW, they exceeded our expectations in every aspect!! They got back to us right away, had reasonable pricing especially for TWO photographers, and the pictures are AMAZING. Words really can't express the level of quality of our photos and this is coming from a girl who used to work with a wedding photographer. My expectations were high.

They excelled at capturing the emotion of our event from pre-ceremony to lights out. I will cherish our photos for my lifetime. I could not recommend this two more!

S · Married on 11/24/2016

We worked with Johnathon and Anna for my wedding. They covered three events – the mehendi, wedding ceremony and reception across three days. It was an absolute pleasure to work with them. Prior to the event, they asked me questions and made an effort to learn about South Indian weddings. On the day of the events, they came prepared with images and ideas to create. They also executed my ideas beautifully! They work well together and captured many many images from all three events. They were well prepared to work in all light conditions. They are passionate about photography and definitely shows in the results! The turnaround time was reasonable, and the end results were STUNNING! Most of all they are patient, accommodating, understanding and wonderful souls!!! I am glad I chose John and Anna for our wedding and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for professional and friendly photographers!

Elias · Married on 10/15/2016

Anna and Jonathan are the most amazing and gifted photographer any one can ask for. They know how to make the most simplest shot look wonderful and natural. They can capture difficult shots without making the groom or bride aware of the difficulty. They took our engagement photo as well. We will hire them for all of our events going forward and we defiantly recommend if anyone is looking for a wedding Photographers, to choose Anna and Jonathan. All in all, they are absolutely amazing to work with.

Janika · Married on 10/02/2016

Hands down, the best wedding photographers! My husband and I couldn't be more satisfied as they really captured every moment. They do really well at bringing the best out of you. Very artistic, strategic and creative. They truly care about their clients and the results show it. Highly recommended!

Jon and Anna are by far the best photographers I have a very encountered. They are extremely professional and have such amazing talents with photo editing and capturing the absolute best moments. I could not of asked for better photographers for my engagement photos and wedding. I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Anna · Married on 05/28/2016

If you are looking for the most professional and affordable wedding photographer you should choose Anna and Jon. They answered all my emails quickly, were friendly, and very helpful in planning the photo list for the wedding day. I'm so happy I was able to book them as my wedding photographers. The price was amazing and the photos capture my big day perfectly. Thank you Anna and Jon for making my wedding day perfect :)

Patricia · Married on 05/12/2016

Jon and Anna traveled to a destination wedding location so they were able to take multiple photographs of the wedding party and guests during the stay. Their photographs are beautiful and their eye for capturing the special emotions of wedding participants came through in their photography.

Keith · Married on 03/19/2016

There's nothing we can say but thank you for the wonderful wonderful service. Our photos were beautiful. Anna and Jon were perfect and we would recommend them to anyone and everyone. They captured every moment of our wedding in breathtaking detail. They are fantastic photographers and a joy to be around. They were extremely easy to work with and very flexible. Looking at those pictures, it's as if we're reliving our wedding over and over again. Thank you both. Awesome job!

ramneet · Married on 02/13/2016

I loved working with Anna and Jonathon on our engagement party. They are absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend them to any one who wants to take pictures of their family, new born baby, wedding party, engagement, anything you like. Thank you for making my day so special.. :)

Edith · Married on 11/21/2015

Had the best time while doing the engagement session and wedding lovely people to work with!!! So pleased with our pictures they really did capture every moment. Understanding and flexible. Great quality.

Melissa · Married on 11/14/2015

Anna and her husband are amazing! We had an engagement photo shoot with them and the pictures came out beautifully. They really took their time and made sure my fiancé and I were happy. I cannot wait to work with Anna and John on our big day!

nichole · Married on 08/29/2015

My husband and I got married on Aug. 29,2015. We were so lucky to find such great photographers for our special day. Working with Jonathan and Anna was a great experience. We will definitely be calling them for future sessions. Mr & Mrs. Wood

Jamie · Married on 05/04/2015

Anna and Jonathon were my photographers for not only my wedding but for our engagement photos as well. They are the dynamic duo who have captured memories that my husband and I can treasure forever. There was too many good shots to choose from when it came to finding which photo we thought would best represent our special day and that is challenging because they took such superb shots!

Their communication is very efficient, whether by phone or email, I was able to reach Anna and always have a cohesive dialog to any requests I may have had and to constantly update one another on schedules or share ideas. And the prices are certainly affordable - with the quality of their photos, I couldn't have been more happy that I did pay for such beautiful memories.

I highly recommend KRA ImageDesigns Photography!

Rachel · Married on 03/12/2016

We had a great experience with KRA and would definitely recommend them, in fact, we did!