Seattle, WA 98106 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Joie Cakes

We are a cottage food production (home bakery) located in Seattle WA, serving Seattle and all surrounding areas. We love working closely with our customers to design and create unique, one-of-a-kind cakes and desserts that help make our customers' events the most memorable days of their lives!

We love a great challenge, and anything's possible at Joie Cakes!

• The Last Bite
Cupcake-inspired Birthday Cake
Cupcake-inspired Birthday Cake

2 Reviews for Joie Cakes

Abbey · Married on 10/01/2011

Tiffany at Joie Cakes is one of Houston's hidden gems and definitely an up-and-coming baker in the Bayou City. I would 100% recommend her-- she was professional, responsive to all my questions and the cake I ordered was exactly what I wanted. We ended up choosing a four-tier buttercream white cake with a cinnamon-sugar filling. It was delicious and I would order another cake from her in a heartbeat. -

Sent on 10/10/2011

Shon · event on: 01/19/2013

2.4
      0.0
      0.0
      2.5

I recently held a baby shower and used Joie Cakes for all of my baking needs. BAD CHOICE! The cake and cupcakes were by far the worst I've ever tasted. I'm aware that the baker is new and upcoming to her craft, but I can't explain the horrible and dry/stale taste of the product. The guest left the shower talking more about how nasty the cake was verses how beautiful and well planned the shower was. I should have know better when she didn't offer a cake tasting. The one positive outlook regarding this ordeal is that she has great communication skills when ordering but nothing after that. If you like good cake, I suggest using another vendor. SERIOUSLY!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Joie Cakes's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review my products and services. I offer cake tastings, as I do for every customer for $25, just as it states on my website. Whenever I was setting up the desserts at your event, you tasted one of the cupcakes in my presence, and made no indication that they tasted unsatisfactory to you. Had you stated otherwise, I would have had time to provide other options before you event, to avoid a negative customer experience. All of my cakes are baked fresh for each customer, promptly iced, and stored properly, so I do not have an explanation as to why the cakes tasted stale to your guests. I do apologize.

Joie Cakes FAQ

$ 5.00
    $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Delivery
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Cutters
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Kosher
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Joie Cakes 1
    Complimentary 4" Anniversary Tier
    Attach this coupon to your contract to receive a complimentary 4" anniversary tier on the actual date of your 1st year anniversary. No frozen cake, baked fresh, tastes just like your wedding cake and looks like it, too! One coupon per contract!

• Seattle, 98106 See on map