2691 Monmouth Rd, Jobstown, NJ 08041 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 25 to 160
Availability Check your date

About Johnson's Locust Hall Farm

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm is a family run 300 acre farm located in Springfield Twp. The historic Farm House, Stone Barn & Smokehouse dates back to the 1700's. The venue is surrounded by seasonal crops, rolling pastures, and a stately driveway lined with locust trees. The bridal party will have access to the farm house for getting ready, including a bridal suite, grooms downstairs quarters, & amenities required for getting ready

Follow Johnson's Locust Hall Farm on

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm 4
Johnson's Locust Hall Farm 5
  • Kelly

Kelly Finamore · Married on 11/02/2019

Book with johnson's locust hall farm

Wow!!! How can I even put into words the magic of Johnson's Locust Hall Farm? Let's start with Allie and her wonderful staff. Allie is the most down to earth, caring, professional and attentive coordinator to work with. No matter how many emails I sent her throughout the process, Allie responded in a timely manner and truly had the best interest for my now husband and I. The staff assisted with setting up the night before and kindly packed all of the decorations for next day pickup. Every staff personal greeted you with a warm smile and were wiling to lend a helping hand. Furthermore, the authentic rustic venue is unlike any other farm venue. My guests were raving with how stunning the property was! I do also recommend having the rehearsal in the Barn Market and you will LOVE getting ready in the charming farmhouse. Johnson's Locust Hall Farm deserves all the admiration and recognition. You will not be disappointed booking this whimsical venue. PS... go with the apple cider donuts.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/27/2019

Perfect venue

I genuinely cannot say enough good things about Locust Hall. As soon as we saw the property, we knew that we didn't have to look anywhere else for our venue. The entire farm is genuinely so beautiful. We booked our wedding about a year and a half in advance and throughout that time the team continued to make improvements to the farm and the properties. It got more beautiful each time we went back. In addition to the space itself, the staff is also awesome. Allie was excellent; we hired her as a day-of coordinator and she really put my mind at ease about all of my pre-wedding concerns. She did everything we asked of her and more, including letting us take some pictures with their goats! All of the staff that was on for our wedding day were so friendly and accommodating. I could not imagine a better wedding venue.

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm 6
    Johnson's Locust Hall Farm 7
    Johnson's Locust Hall Farm 8
    Sent on 01/05/2020

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

You had such a stunning wedding day & loved all your personal details! Thanks for letting us be a part and wishing you both the best. Don't forget to visit :)
  • Kristen

Kristen Kaneyuki · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolute dream

Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm is THE place to have your wedding. Where do we even begin!? The property alone speaks for itself. The rustic feel of this wedding venue is authentic as they come. Add in the unbelievable staff and this place was absolutely perfect. After our first tour of the venue I knew we had to book our wedding here. My wife and I made numerous visits to the farm between the time we booked and our actual wedding and we always felt welcome. The staff is not only professional and extremely talented, but they were genuinely nice people and it was easy to tell that this is a family run operation with a lot of pride. The venue blew our guests away from the picturesque ceremony to the breathtaking Stone Barn for cocktails and then onto the Breezeway Barn for the reception. Everyone on the Locust team worked so hard to bring our vision to life and we were not disappointed. The attention to detail really put all my nerves to rest so I could ENJOY every second of my wedding day! There was nothing I would change about our venue- the compliments we received from guests regarding the venue are countless!

You don’t book Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm for your wedding night...you book it as your “place”. We arrived at 9am to the property to get ready in the farmhouse and spent the entire day walking around seeing our dream come to life. We will continue to attend farm to table dinners at the farm just as an excuse to get back! We are hooked for life!

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm 9
    Johnson's Locust Hall Farm 10
    Johnson's Locust Hall Farm 11
    Johnson's Locust Hall Farm 12
    Sent on 11/06/2019

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

WE LOVED your wedding and working together. Wish you both the best & thank you for choosing us for your wedding :)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 9500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 7500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Parking
    Set Up
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Server(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Get Ready Rooms
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    April
    July
    August
    November
    December

• Greg Hoffman Wedding Films
    Greg Hoffman Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

Johnsons' Locust Hall Farm is a hidden gem that won't be hidden for much longer. This incredibly beautiful farm is what anyone would want from a beautiful farm/rustic wedding. As a videographer, I filmed a video here for a couple named Alicia & David and I found the grounds to be incredibly photogenic, the bridal prep area to be incredibly beautiful, the staff to be helpful and just thought the entire day was perfect. I would highly suggest this venue to any couples looking to for an awesome venue

• 2691 Monmouth Rd Jobstown, 08041 See on map