2691 Monmouth Rd, Jobstown, NJ 08041 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 25 to 160
Availability Check your date

About Johnson's Locust Hall Farm

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm is a family run 300 acre farm located in Springfield Twp. The historic Farm House, Stone Barn & Smokehouse dates back to the 1700's. The venue is surrounded by seasonal crops, rolling pastures, and a stately driveway lined with locust trees. The bridal party will have access to the farm house for getting ready, including a bridal suite, grooms downstairs quarters, & amenities required for getting ready

Follow Johnson's Locust Hall Farm on

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm 7
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Petrillo · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolute Perfection

I am not typically one to be at a loss of words, but when it comes to Johnsons Locust Hall Farm I am speechless. There is no better way to describe it that absolute perfection.

I had hit a dead end in my search for a "rustic, farm venue" in New Jersey, and I was completely defeated. I was never one of those girls that imagined every single detail about my wedding prior to becoming engaged, but the moment I was engaged, I knew exactly what I did NOT want. Although I enjoy dresses and looking pretty, I am not a cookie cutter bride. I knew I did not want a traditional venue or ballroom. I wanted something different. Something that fit who I was. I love the outdoors. I love nature. I love being unique. I know, farm weddings are very popular right now! Doesn't seem different, but Johnsons Locust Hall Farm was. As I said earlier, I had hit a dead end in finding the perfect barn/farm venue. I had traveled the entire state only to find other beautiful venues that were too small, or too difficult to get to. If it weren't for stumbling across them on Instagram, I would have never known they existed.

I will never forget the moment my Fiance, Mom and I drove to The Barns to see them for the first time. As soon as my tires pulled onto their property and I saw the farm house at the end of the long, tree-lined driveway, I knew this was THE place. We were welcomed by Brenda inside the Farm House (which is absolutely beautiful) and I remember saying to her, "You seem so familiar, like I have known you for years!" Her hospitality was so warn, genuine, and inviting. She took us on a tour of the property, and my face hurt. It hurt from smiling from ear to ear for so long. I felt like a broken record as we walked around. I just kept saying over and over, this is the place! This is perfect. It is so beautiful here!

We went ahead and reserved our date! Nov. 3, 2018. We had just over one year to plan our wedding. I was not worried about getting everything planned, I was worried I wouldn't be able to wait that long. I was so in love with the venue that I just wanted the day to arrive. Over that year of planning, Allie, Brenda, and the other staff at Johnson's Locust Hall Farm were nothing but amazing. They were so down to earth, accommodating, helpful, kind, caring... I could continue if you need me to, but I think you get the picture. They were absolute perfection.

I can honestly say that from the moment we reserved our date, to our actual wedding date, we went back to The Barns six times. Even after we were married, we have been back twice already.

It is as if we are a part of the family now. They know us by name. They remember our day. We are not just another person that got married here. We are a part of The Johnson's Locust Hall Farm.

Throughout the course of the Big Day, Allie, Avery, Brenda, and all of the other helpers were amazing. They took care of every worry and need we had. They made my dream day into a reality, and it honestly could not have been any better. I was worried about the wind, but Allie assured me that the day would still be perfect, and if I wanted to make the decision to bring the ceremony inside, we could.

The entire Johnson Family took all the stress and chaos out of the day and made it one I will never forget. Each and every person that played a part in the day holds a special place in my heart. I will continue to go back and visit.

The Farmhouse, grounds, Stone Barn, and Breezeway Barn is literally picture perfect. It is the real thing- not a replica or building made to look "rustic." It is genuine. It is real. It is absolute perfection.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Johnson's Locust Hall Farm. If you are looking for something amazingly unforgettable, visit The Barns. You will not regret it.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

We loved being a part of your wedding day, both you, Jason, your families & guests were delightful. Thank you for your review & wishing you the best !

Kelcey · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing venue!

As soon as my now husband and I pulled in the entrance we knew this is where we wanted to be married. Besides the beautiful setting the staff at Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm and Allie were incredible. Allie really helped ease my wedding planning stresses and questions were always answered immediately. The day of the staff took over everything so that I could sit back and enjoy my day celebrating with family and friends. Even the help they provided the day after was beyond amazing. Guests have told us this was one of the best weddings they have ever attended. Thank you so much Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm and Allie Johnson for giving us an incredible day we will never forget ❤️

Ryan & Kelcey Armstrong

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Johnson's Locust Hall Farm 8

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

Thank you Kelcey & Ryan for sharing your wedding experience with us! We had such a nice time planning and working together on your wedding. Wishing you both the best!
  • Ian

Ian and Tracy Gill · Married on 10/05/2018

Unforgettable Experience!

Words cannot express how my wife and I felt on our wedding day. From the very beginning, Allie was there every step of the way. She was very patient and open with us. We knew from the first time that we saw Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm, that this was THE place. We couldn’t take our minds off of the venue, it was that beautiful. Everything went beyond our expectations, from the planning process all the way up to the day of the wedding. Allie and Will, and the rest of the staff at Locust Hall Farm were a pleasure to work with, they really made us feel comfortable and like a part of the family. We couldn’t have done it without them. There was not one complaint from our guests about the venue. People kept coming up to us and telling us how much they loved the place and how this was the best wedding they had ever been to!

We highly recommend anyone who is getting married to definitely check out Locust Hall Farm. You won’t be disappointed at all. The setting and environment is absolutely gorgeous. The people are fantastic and so good at seeing your vision, that you literally can just sit back and watch everything unfold exactly as you wished.

Thank you so much to Locust Hall Farm, especially Allie Johnson, for being a part of our special day. We loved every second of it, and we can’t wait to see what’s in store for Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

Ian & Tracy, you two were AMAZING to work with. Our family adored you & your guests & your wedding day was so beautiful. Hope you will visit us again & wish you both the best!

Award

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 9,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 7,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Set Up
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 160
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Get Ready Rooms
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? April, July, August, November, December

• Greg Hoffman Wedding Films
    Greg Hoffman Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

Johnsons' Locust Hall Farm is a hidden gem that won't be hidden for much longer. This incredibly beautiful farm is what anyone would want from a beautiful farm/rustic wedding. As a videographer, I filmed a video here for a couple named Alicia & David and I found the grounds to be incredibly photogenic, the bridal prep area to be incredibly beautiful, the staff to be helpful and just thought the entire day was perfect. I would highly suggest this venue to any couples looking to for an awesome venue

• 2691 Monmouth Rd Jobstown, 08041 See on map