Johnson's Locust Hall Farm

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$9k - $12k For 100 Guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$9k - $12k For 100 Guests

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm offers spectacular farm views and unque settings worthy of your vows. The Farm owned and operated 325 acre farm is located in Springfield Twp. The historic Farm House, Stone Barn & Smokehouse dates back to the 1700's. The venue is surrounded by seasonal crops, rolling pastures, and a stately driveway lined with locust trees. The Barns accommodate intimate weddings of 50 guests or larger celebrations of 150 guests.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$9,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$7,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Server(s)

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Get Ready Rooms

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

April

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Sara
    Sara P. Married on 07/16/2022

An Absolute Dream Experience at Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm

My husband Shaun and I got married 2 days ago on Saturday, July 16, 2022. There is SO much to say about how incredible Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm is. A few words to describe the staff and family… warm, full of kindness and passion for what they do, dedicated and extremely professional. The entire experience, from when I first met with Allie Johnson on my venue visit a year and a half before my wedding, through every single email and check in, through the final details just before the wedding, everyone was incredibly attentive and made things easier and more seamless than ever, so my husband and I, our families, friends, and guests could focus on celebrating the best day of our lives!

The facilities are absolutely breathtaking and work extremely well for a wedding, from the beautiful, rustic farmhouse where my wedding party got ready, to the ceremony field, to the cocktail hour area, to the GORGEOUS breezeway barn where the reception was held. You can feel the farm’s warmth and the love that it radiates around couples who are lucky enough to make their wedding memories there.

The place is stunning without any decor, but we chose to work with the Locust Hall in-house floral team and WOW. While I may be a bit biased, I have never seen such beautiful floral design in my life. Working with Allie and Carol to bring my vision to life was an amazing experience. They understood my style and what would truly represent me in an absolute flawless manner - their process is so detailed in all the right ways, and yet so incredibly easy for the bride and groom. My bridal bouquet was the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen, it was more than I ever dreamed of. They are creative geniuses AND it’s all the more special to have flowers come right from the farm.

The farm works with incredible preferred vendors who understand how to bring out the absolute best in the whole experience. Our guests were so impressed and we’ve already gotten so many messages from people who have said it was the BEST wedding they’ve ever been to. Everyone is on cloud 9.

If you have any doubts in your mind about choosing this venue, don’t! You will have THE most incredible experience, we can promise you that! This place is so, so special. One million thank yous to the entire team at Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm!!!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel H. Married on 07/14/2022

Simply Amazing!

My husband and I got engaged at the end of 2020, and visited Johnson's Locust Hall Farm as our first (and only) venue tour for our July 2022 wedding. After visiting, we knew that this was the venue for us. We loved the beautiful setting, as well as the fact that all parts of the wedding were right there on site (ceremony outdoors, cocktail hour in the stone barn, and reception in the breezeway barn). The staff was super easy to communicate with, and Avery and Allie answered all of our questions both during our tour and all throughout our wedding planning. I would also highly suggest renting the cocktail hour pony, as Fancy was a big hit with everyone! Johnson's Locust Hall Farm really did provide our dream venue for our small but unique farm wedding, and it was absolutely perfect! Our guests kept telling us how absolutely beautiful the venue was, and we can't help but agree!
    Donna W. Married on 09/10/2021

Everything was perfect-

The entire experience with the Johnson farm family was amazing. From the initial visit, meeting and working with Allie and Avery we felt like we were working with friends. They helped with recommending vendors (Toscano's, Laura Leigh, their in-house florist was amazing!) and honored all our crazy quirks (Thursday night ceremony, cornhole tournament) while seamlessly making sure everything was perfect. We were blessed to have a perfect August summer day that could not have been better. The support and attention to detail by the entire Johnson's staff are unmatched, they truly made it feel like we were at home as soon as we arrived. Allie and Avery along with Carol (florist) truly listened to all our ideas, and made us feel like part of their farm. We will always hold a special spot in our hearts for the farm, and return every chance we have for a dinner or to pick pumpkins. Thank you all for making us part of your extending "family", and for making our day perfect!

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

Donna & Todd you both were an absolute pleasure to work with and we enjoyed helping in making your wedding extra special :) Thank you
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Kristina & Stephen
    28 photos · 05/22/2022

Greg Hoffman Wedding Films Greg Hoffman Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

Johnsons' Locust Hall Farm is a hidden gem that won't be hidden for much longer. This incredibly beautiful farm is what anyone would want from a beautiful farm/rustic wedding. As a videographer, I filmed a video here for a couple named Alicia & David and I found the grounds to be incredibly photogenic, the bridal prep area to be incredibly beautiful, the staff to be helpful and just thought the entire day was perfect. I would highly suggest this venue to any couples looking to for an awesome venue

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
2691 Monmouth Rd Jobstown, NJ, 08041
609-353-9000
Location of (Johnson's Locust Hall Farm)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding