Johnson's Locust Hall Farm Reviews

26 Reviews for Johnson's Locust Hall Farm

• Gina

Gina M McNellis · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Absolutely Breathtaking and Memorable Experience

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm is a dream come true. My wedding was the definition of "Everything happens for a reason." Due to Covid restrictions we had to find a new location for our small wedding and this venue was recommended to me by my aunt who lives in the area. Amazingly, Johnson's Locust Hall Farm had the date we wanted available, and Allie (and their catering partner Sensational Hosts) helped us plan an entire wedding in under one month. The barn and farm alone are breathtaking, but the customer service was phenomenal. A few guests were weary about attending due to current health concerns, but the team at Johnson's Locust Hall Farm did a wonderful job of creating space between tables and easing everyone's concerns. I received many comments from guests stating they felt very comfortable with the layout and were able to enjoy themselves more than they thought they would! The space is massive and the entire evening was so whimsical. All of my guests were awestruck by the rustic beauty of this place. It is MAGIC!!! A few of my friends have already stated they cannot wait to host an event here. A MILLION THANK YOUS TO ALLIE, DOUG, AND THEIR TEAMS!!!!!!!! A completely unforgettable experience!! Still on Cloud 9!!!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Leslie Castagna · Married on 08/22/2020

Perfection!

Absolutely amazing! We first fell in love with Johnson’s during a rain storm. We new if this place could be so beautiful in the rain if would be perfect in any weather condition. Our wedding was on 8.22.20. If it has not been during a pandemic we wouldn’t have had any stress. We worked with Allie throughout the process. She is the best! So very patience and has great ideas. She answered all of my questions in a timely manner and keep me posted on all of the changing covid guidelines. We visited the farm throughout our planning process and on each visit we felt so comfortable and like part of the Johnson family.
    Our wedding was absolutely magical and beautiful. Everything was perfect!! Our guests had a wonderful time. This is the perfect place to feel contacted to your guests while also being able to maintain social distancing. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Finamore · Married on 11/02/2019

Book with johnson's locust hall farm

Wow!!! How can I even put into words the magic of Johnson's Locust Hall Farm? Let's start with Allie and her wonderful staff. Allie is the most down to earth, caring, professional and attentive coordinator to work with. No matter how many emails I sent her throughout the process, Allie responded in a timely manner and truly had the best interest for my now husband and I. The staff assisted with setting up the night before and kindly packed all of the decorations for next day pickup. Every staff personal greeted you with a warm smile and were wiling to lend a helping hand. Furthermore, the authentic rustic venue is unlike any other farm venue. My guests were raving with how stunning the property was! I do also recommend having the rehearsal in the Barn Market and you will LOVE getting ready in the charming farmhouse. Johnson's Locust Hall Farm deserves all the admiration and recognition. You will not be disappointed booking this whimsical venue. PS... go with the apple cider donuts.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/27/2019

Perfect venue

I genuinely cannot say enough good things about Locust Hall. As soon as we saw the property, we knew that we didn't have to look anywhere else for our venue. The entire farm is genuinely so beautiful. We booked our wedding about a year and a half in advance and throughout that time the team continued to make improvements to the farm and the properties. It got more beautiful each time we went back. In addition to the space itself, the staff is also awesome. Allie was excellent; we hired her as a day-of coordinator and she really put my mind at ease about all of my pre-wedding concerns. She did everything we asked of her and more, including letting us take some pictures with their goats! All of the staff that was on for our wedding day were so friendly and accommodating. I could not imagine a better wedding venue.

Sent on 01/05/2020

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

You had such a stunning wedding day & loved all your personal details! Thanks for letting us be a part and wishing you both the best. Don't forget to visit :)
  • Kristen

Kristen Kaneyuki · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolute dream

Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm is THE place to have your wedding. Where do we even begin!? The property alone speaks for itself. The rustic feel of this wedding venue is authentic as they come. Add in the unbelievable staff and this place was absolutely perfect. After our first tour of the venue I knew we had to book our wedding here. My wife and I made numerous visits to the farm between the time we booked and our actual wedding and we always felt welcome. The staff is not only professional and extremely talented, but they were genuinely nice people and it was easy to tell that this is a family run operation with a lot of pride. The venue blew our guests away from the picturesque ceremony to the breathtaking Stone Barn for cocktails and then onto the Breezeway Barn for the reception. Everyone on the Locust team worked so hard to bring our vision to life and we were not disappointed. The attention to detail really put all my nerves to rest so I could ENJOY every second of my wedding day! There was nothing I would change about our venue- the compliments we received from guests regarding the venue are countless!

You don’t book Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm for your wedding night...you book it as your “place”. We arrived at 9am to the property to get ready in the farmhouse and spent the entire day walking around seeing our dream come to life. We will continue to attend farm to table dinners at the farm just as an excuse to get back! We are hooked for life!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

WE LOVED your wedding and working together. Wish you both the best & thank you for choosing us for your wedding :)
  • Lauren

Lauren Hageman · Married on 09/01/2019

Rustic elegance perfection

We had our wedding at Locust Hall Farm on September 1, 2019 and were blown away by the entire experience!! The venue was BREATHTAKING, the exact vibe my husband and I were looking for! We loved the atmosphere of the rolling hills of the 300+ acre grounds and that you felt like you weren't in New Jersey!! Allie and her team are literally AMAZING to work with and super responsive and helpful with any question/concern/ask you may have. We had a 2.5 year engagement and kept going back to the farm to check it out and Allie and her team would always remember us and make us feel special. Not to mention they are constantly improving the space without losing its rustic integrity which was great!! We toured many farm/barn venues and this is by far the best one in New Jersey. Trust your girl and book them NOW!!!! You won't be disappointed and your guests will rave about it for MONTHS!! :)

We had access to the farmhouse for our bridal party to get ready which was PERFECT! I loved that we were on-site and could sneak peaks of everything getting set up outside. The bridal suite was upstairs and beautifully decorated with two bathrooms and tons of mirrors, which were ideal for getting ready with my 7 bridesmaids. My groom and his groomsmen had a cool spot downstairs and they utilized the yard to play corn hole and to hang out! Great setup and super charming!! Great for getting ready shots with our photographer!!

The ceremony space was perfection. The wooden arch, antique chairs, and all the little rustic touches Allie and her team incorporated came together SO beautifully. I loved not having to worry about all the extra details since Allie always had something up her sleeve to dress up an area and give a little charm. I can't rave enough about how amazing her team is. Thankfully we had the most perfect day, but I had total peace the entire time knowing the rain plan (ceremony in the stone barn) would also be gorgeous as well! I'm telling you, Allie and her team have this down to a science!!

The flow of the wedding was flawless. I loved that our guests got to move and experience different spaces without trekking too far in the grass. The cocktail hour stone barn is stunning and was perfect for our guests to enjoy. The breezeway barn is another show stopper and looked great with our tent extension (since we had 150 guests). We also rented a lounge set up from Allie, which I highly recommend! Allie choose the style/colors based on our theme and our guests loved having another area to kick back and relax! We also had a cigar bar which our guests loved! The venue had a perfect little smoking area for the guests to enjoy next to a fire pit! So many of our guests commented on how they loved that they didn't feel super cramped or confined to the space and that they could explore a bit and move around!

This venue is so special to my husband and I and we couldn't have been happier with how our big day went. From start to finish it was flawlessly executed by Allie's team and our caterer Sensational Host. I love that we will continue to go back to the farm (for pumpkins, apples, all the fun events they have throughout the year) and reminisce on one of our best days ever there. This is THE NJ FARM VENUE PERIOD! :) Book them now and I promise you will have the most amazing wedding day too!! :)

Sent on 11/08/2019

Karen Wecksler · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing! Must book now!

When I first visited Johnson's Farm, I was immediately blown away by how beautiful the grounds were! (and this was in the winter) Allie gave me a tour of the property, and filled me in on all of the renovations they were going to do before my wedding date! When I visited the farm in the Spring, I was amazed by the renovations that happened during the winter! Allie and Avery were amazing to work with from start to finish! They were always available, gave great advice, and answered all of my questions in a timely fashion! Not only did we put our trust in Allie and her team for our wedding, but we also planned our Rehearsal Dinner with them in the Market Barn! The food was amazing, the event space was breathtaking, and the hay rides were a huge hit with our family and friends!! I got the Fall wedding that I dreamed of on August 24th! I am still taken aback when I think about how beautifully decorated the Market Barn was for our Rehearsal dinner! We are so lucky that we had so many event spaces for our wedding weekend! The Farm House, Ceremony Lawn, Stone Barn, Breezeway Barn, and Market Barn truly made our rustic wedding a dream come true!!

My family and friends are still talking about our wedding! In fact, several people have asked us to renew our vows yearly so that they can go back to the farm!! Friends have even asked us if we can plan a day trip to visit the farm in the Spring to go on another hay ride and see the beautiful sunflowers!

Thank you to everyone at Johnson's Farm for the most beautiful wedding we could have ever asked for! It was a dream come true!!! Book your wedding or any event here now!! What an incredible family and team to work with!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Danielle · Married on 08/02/2019

Beyond awesome!

It was the most PERFECT setting for a farm, rustic, outdoor wedding. From the beginning, we were given first class service by Allie with all of our concerns lifted in moments. The renovations made over the winter were just a bonus to how amazing the venue was on our wedding day. There was SO much to choose from for photos. The recommended vendors were easy to work with and when we brought in outside ones, they were treated with ease by Allie. We were able to make our day exactly what we wanted within seconds. Running events for a living, I had reservations but the staff worked flawless. Can not say enough about this venue and the staff working it!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

Thank you Danielle & Glenn !
    We enjoyed being a part of your wedding day and getting to know you both.. wishing you two the best !
  • Irene

Irene Frangos · Married on 07/07/2019

Phenomenal

How does one begin to express how wonderful this place is? My wife and I chose this location to get married and truly - all we can say is WOW!

From the scenic, picturesque, and breathtaking natural beauty of the farm, the sunflowers, fresh fruit on vines and trees, the silo, farm animals, Farm to Dinner events, hay rides, Stone barn, the quaint home, to everything else I may have missed it truly goes beyond words.

Although difficult to believe, only one thing was able to surpass the beauty of the place...

And that would be the PEOPLE at Johnson's Locust Hall Farm. Beauty fades in one's memory - but how people touch your life never leaves you.

From Allie/Will/Avery and EVERYONE on the farm with their genuine warmth and demeanor, their extreme willingness to help, their desire to go above and beyond EVERY single time, their level of extreme professionalism, and TRULYjust a sincere and genuine regard for all that they hope to do for your to make your experience perfect is what truly sets this place apart from the rest.

I have NEVER, in all my years of life, EVER met such a solid, GENUINE, well-to-do group of people.

Anything you had planned to do, albeit a wedding, anniversary, other special event, a hay ride, fruit picking, apple cider donut eating, Farm to Dinner event, Wine Tasting, Sunflower festivals -- TRUST ME -- You WILL want to do it here.

Put your hopes, dreams, visions, anxieties, qualms, questions, into the team at Johnson's and they will collaborate and find a way to make it your vision perfect and come to life.

THANK YOU to everyone at Johnson's Locust Hall Farm, for striving so hard and surpassing all I, or my wife, could have ever hoped for.

Truly...you have all made our dream come true.

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/22/2019

Dream Wedding at The Barns at Locust Hall!

Truly a dream wedding venue! My husband and I got married at the Barns at Locust Hall in June 2019 and we couldn't be happier with our experience. We were the first couple to get married under the farm's shaded ceremony space - there wasn't a cloud in the sky and it was 80 degrees so we didn't want our guests to be too hot. All of our guests gave our wedding a rave review - to this day, people tell us it was one of their favorite weddings! The day went off without a hitch - and the process leading up to the big day was very smooth. Allie is truly wonderful to work with - through all of our communications and planning, you could see she really cared deeply about giving us our dream wedding and that we weren't just another sale. We worked with many of the vendors recommended by the farm and they were all wonderful as well! Though our wedding totalled 154 people, the venue truly made us feel like it was a small intimate gathering which was really important to us. If you're looking for a uniquely gorgeous space to host your wedding, this place is amazing!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Meredith

Meredith Shockley · Married on 06/01/2019

May have been a Fairytale...

I cannot say enough great things about this venue and the staff. Allie was so helpful and responsive via email or phone call. She helped personally coordinate with all of my vendors leading up to the event. Her and her staff (shout out to Avery :)) were very accommodating when it came to the night of our rehearsal. Now let me say that I have never been a girl that has had her wedding planned out since I was little. We wanted to throw essentially a big party. The day went seamlessly. I kept thinking ‘this is not my life-it cannot be going this well...’ Well it was my life, and it really did go that well. My guests had a blast and cannot stop talking about how gorgeous and unique the venue was. You cannot beat the views and old barn architecture (with some modern amenities now). This venue is worth every penny. The staff will help you make the day amazing (while you party and celebrate!) Tip: Serve Johnson’s cider donuts and ice cream as your dessert - you won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

Hi Meredith ! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, we loved working together. Your day was beautiful & so were you, thanks for letting us be a part of the celebration. -Johnson's
  • Janelle

Janelle Brenner · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Allie and her whole entire team was absolutely wonderful. They truly make you feel like a part of their family. The grounds are gorgeous and they are extremely accommodating. My father unfortunately passed away the morning of our wedding and they were there for us with anything we needed. This bittersweet day could not have gone any better then it did at Johnson's. We truly value this family and their amazing staff!!!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Hi Janelle!!
    Thank you, we loved working with you both, and you, Josh, & Avery will always feel like part of our crew. Your wedding day was beautiful and we are so happy to have been a part of your 'bittersweet day'.
    Wishing you all the best married life together and hoping you will visit !
    -The Johnson's
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Petrillo · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolute Perfection

I am not typically one to be at a loss of words, but when it comes to Johnsons Locust Hall Farm I am speechless. There is no better way to describe it that absolute perfection.

I had hit a dead end in my search for a "rustic, farm venue" in New Jersey, and I was completely defeated. I was never one of those girls that imagined every single detail about my wedding prior to becoming engaged, but the moment I was engaged, I knew exactly what I did NOT want. Although I enjoy dresses and looking pretty, I am not a cookie cutter bride. I knew I did not want a traditional venue or ballroom. I wanted something different. Something that fit who I was. I love the outdoors. I love nature. I love being unique. I know, farm weddings are very popular right now! Doesn't seem different, but Johnsons Locust Hall Farm was. As I said earlier, I had hit a dead end in finding the perfect barn/farm venue. I had traveled the entire state only to find other beautiful venues that were too small, or too difficult to get to. If it weren't for stumbling across them on Instagram, I would have never known they existed.

I will never forget the moment my Fiance, Mom and I drove to The Barns to see them for the first time. As soon as my tires pulled onto their property and I saw the farm house at the end of the long, tree-lined driveway, I knew this was THE place. We were welcomed by Brenda inside the Farm House (which is absolutely beautiful) and I remember saying to her, "You seem so familiar, like I have known you for years!" Her hospitality was so warn, genuine, and inviting. She took us on a tour of the property, and my face hurt. It hurt from smiling from ear to ear for so long. I felt like a broken record as we walked around. I just kept saying over and over, this is the place! This is perfect. It is so beautiful here!

We went ahead and reserved our date! Nov. 3, 2018. We had just over one year to plan our wedding. I was not worried about getting everything planned, I was worried I wouldn't be able to wait that long. I was so in love with the venue that I just wanted the day to arrive. Over that year of planning, Allie, Brenda, and the other staff at Johnson's Locust Hall Farm were nothing but amazing. They were so down to earth, accommodating, helpful, kind, caring... I could continue if you need me to, but I think you get the picture. They were absolute perfection.

I can honestly say that from the moment we reserved our date, to our actual wedding date, we went back to The Barns six times. Even after we were married, we have been back twice already.

It is as if we are a part of the family now. They know us by name. They remember our day. We are not just another person that got married here. We are a part of The Johnson's Locust Hall Farm.

Throughout the course of the Big Day, Allie, Avery, Brenda, and all of the other helpers were amazing. They took care of every worry and need we had. They made my dream day into a reality, and it honestly could not have been any better. I was worried about the wind, but Allie assured me that the day would still be perfect, and if I wanted to make the decision to bring the ceremony inside, we could.

The entire Johnson Family took all the stress and chaos out of the day and made it one I will never forget. Each and every person that played a part in the day holds a special place in my heart. I will continue to go back and visit.

The Farmhouse, grounds, Stone Barn, and Breezeway Barn is literally picture perfect. It is the real thing- not a replica or building made to look "rustic." It is genuine. It is real. It is absolute perfection.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Johnson's Locust Hall Farm. If you are looking for something amazingly unforgettable, visit The Barns. You will not regret it.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

We loved being a part of your wedding day, both you, Jason, your families & guests were delightful. Thank you for your review & wishing you the best !

Kelcey · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing venue!

As soon as my now husband and I pulled in the entrance we knew this is where we wanted to be married. Besides the beautiful setting the staff at Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm and Allie were incredible. Allie really helped ease my wedding planning stresses and questions were always answered immediately. The day of the staff took over everything so that I could sit back and enjoy my day celebrating with family and friends. Even the help they provided the day after was beyond amazing. Guests have told us this was one of the best weddings they have ever attended. Thank you so much Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm and Allie Johnson for giving us an incredible day we will never forget ❤️

Ryan & Kelcey Armstrong

Sent on 11/01/2018

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

Thank you Kelcey & Ryan for sharing your wedding experience with us! We had such a nice time planning and working together on your wedding. Wishing you both the best!
  • Ian

Ian and Tracy Gill · Married on 10/05/2018

Unforgettable Experience!

Words cannot express how my wife and I felt on our wedding day. From the very beginning, Allie was there every step of the way. She was very patient and open with us. We knew from the first time that we saw Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm, that this was THE place. We couldn’t take our minds off of the venue, it was that beautiful. Everything went beyond our expectations, from the planning process all the way up to the day of the wedding. Allie and Will, and the rest of the staff at Locust Hall Farm were a pleasure to work with, they really made us feel comfortable and like a part of the family. We couldn’t have done it without them. There was not one complaint from our guests about the venue. People kept coming up to us and telling us how much they loved the place and how this was the best wedding they had ever been to!

We highly recommend anyone who is getting married to definitely check out Locust Hall Farm. You won’t be disappointed at all. The setting and environment is absolutely gorgeous. The people are fantastic and so good at seeing your vision, that you literally can just sit back and watch everything unfold exactly as you wished.

Thank you so much to Locust Hall Farm, especially Allie Johnson, for being a part of our special day. We loved every second of it, and we can’t wait to see what’s in store for Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

Ian & Tracy, you two were AMAZING to work with. Our family adored you & your guests & your wedding day was so beautiful. Hope you will visit us again & wish you both the best!

Alexa Maher · Married on 09/22/2018

best and easiest decision we made!

I have to say that working with Allie and the team at the Barns at Locust Hall was the best decision I made in our wedding planning process. Allie is the epitome of courtesy and professionalism. From our first tour of the Barns my husband and I knew we wanted to get married here. And the service and guidance that Allie provided throughout our wedding planning process, and the amazing work she and her team did on our wedding day, really made our day simply magical, and stress-free. We met with Allie about two or three times before the day of our wedding and she helped guide us and reassure us with her detailed note taking and intimate knowledge of how weddings run at the barn. The week of the wedding we dropped off special additional decorations we wanted, and Allie and her team distributed them throughout the two barns for cocktail hour and our reception and made sure everything was elegant and gorgeous. She coordinated with our florist, caterers, out of town band, and bakery to make sure the day ran smoothly without us having to worry about a thing. During the afternoon and evening of our wedding, everything ran so smoothly from our gorgeous outdoor wedding to cocktail hour in the old barn to dancing and our sit down dinner reception in the breezy barn. When we left, her staff had cleaned up all of our mess in the farmhouse where we got ready that morning and had things impeccably organized so we could easily pick our belongings up as we continued to celebrate our evening with friends at a hotel/bar nearby. I really can’t stress how amazing working with Allie is, and our guests and friends are still talking about how magical the venue was and how much fun they had at our wedding.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

Thank you Alexa for taking the time to share your wedding experience, we loved being apart of the planning and wedding day :) wishing you both the best!
    -Johnson family
  • Callahanch

Christine · Married on 09/21/2018

Don't walk... RUN to book your wedding here!

I came across this new venue online and wasn't planning on visiting because it was a bit out of our price range, and being so new there wasn't a lot of reviews or feedback online yet. But, when my now husband and I took a day to look at venues, we ended up making an appointment anyway just because it was on the way to a few of our other spots, so we thought, why not? It was meant to be. The drive up to the farm is beautiful and I immediately had a great feeling. We first toured the farmhouse where the bridal party gets ready the day of the event and were already obsessed. Then, the breathtaking hills and endless acres with the handmade arbor for the ceremony site was just incredible. But once we viewed the Stone Barn (for cocktail hour), my fiance and I shared a look that literally sealed the deal and we signed on the dotted line. From there on out, we had the most amazing experience being a part of the Johnson "family". Allie and the team from day 1 had been so attentive, responsive, polite and professional to work with, and was the easiest to work with of any of my vendors (and they were all amazing!). They make you feel like you're the first and last couple to get married there, and take such good care of you. You will never feel like a number or just another couple with this place.
    But truthfully, the day of the wedding was just so magical. The beauty of the farm is that it is so different and out of the box, but still feels upscale and elegant in every way. As the bride, my favorite thing other than the sheer natural beauty of the venue is how easily everything flowed. The entire day literally goes from right to left in terms of geographic location, so everything you need is right there. There's no traveling a million places back and forth, no waiting for cocktail hour etc. It has a perfect set up to make a seamless transition for all of your guests. Everyone would literally not stop raving about the wedding even while we were there, but of course after as well. People are still talking about it, and we've gotten several guests say that it was the best wedding they ever went to! My favorite compliment however needed to be from my father in law, who the morning after the wedding said, "You know, I have to admit when you said you were having the wedding in a barn I was a little nervous and skeptical, but WOW! That was just the best wedding we ever went to and it far exceeded my expectations. That was a great choice."
    My husband and I highly recommend booking your wedding here if you want something unique, magical, and a wedding your guests will NEVER forget. You won't find another gem like this out there-- it's was worth every penny and more!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

Thank you Christine for taking the time to share your wedding experience. From your personal decor details, to your dress, and your amazing guests, we loved being a part of your day! Wishing you so much happiness in all the years to come as Mr. & Mrs. Baney!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/14/2018

Wedding on 10/6/2018

We could not have asked for anything better. Locust Hall Barns is a beautiful rustic venue that was everything we have ever wanted. From the minute we toured the farm, I knew it was perfect for us. Planning the wedding was easy and stress free because of the responsiveness of the staff. The day of I felt relaxed, and that everything was under control. During the reception, our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful the venue was. I would say our day turned out perfect and was everything we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Elisabeth · Married on 07/28/2018

Dream come true venue!

My husband and I got married at the farm this past July. We spent the day getting ready in the farmhouse, had our ceremony on the beautiful back lawn, cocktail hour in the Stone Barn and reception in the Breezeway Barn. The entire day was truly a dream come true. Allie is hands down the best wedding planner and day of coordinator. Every member of the Johnson Farm team went above and beyond to ensure that our day was as special, flawless and fun as possible. We truly didn't have a worry in the world and enjoyed every minute of the entire planning process and of our wedding day.

We know that we were lucky to have found the best venue in NJ and will forever cherish the farm!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Loran · Married on 06/30/2018

Phenomenal

It's been almost six months since our beautiful wedding at Johnson's Locust Hall Farm and I wish I could go back and enjoy it all over again, the day just went way too quickly! Allie was without a doubt the most professional, competent, efficient and charming person we worked with throughout our wedding planning. The entire staff was friendly and knowledgeable and made our day so special. Our guests raved about how unique the farm was, they loved the gorgeous setting of Ceremony, The Stone Barn & Breeze Way Barn. It's beauty really speaks for itself and so many of our guests loved how different it was from the typical ballroom wedding. I will always remember the last song, surrounded by friends and family on the dance floor in this gorgeous setting. Thanks for everything Johnson's Locust Hall Farm!!! Hopefully we can attend a friends wedding at The Barn sometime soon!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Laura · Married on 06/09/2018

Stunning farm venue

We got married here on June 9, 2018. After looking at a few other barn venues in the area, when my mom and I walked into Johnson's Locust Hall Farm, we knew this was the place for us. One of the things I loved when we first saw the venue was that Allie and her staff have already taken the time to decorate the two barns, so we felt like there wasn't much that we needed to do except personalize it with some flowers and picture frames. Other barns we looked at were literal working barns that would need to be transformed into a wedding venue, so this place just seemed perfect as the way it is. Getting married outside with the vast farm behind you was absolutely stunning - I love all of my pictures! I also loved getting ready in the guest house the day of the wedding. That was an important component for me as I wanted to be relaxed as much as possible during the day. I also enjoyed the fact that you had three caterers to choose from - any decision making that was cut down for me was a plus. Allie also had an agreement set up with a nearby hotel - which again, made my life easier since it was a decision already made for me! Allie is very sweet and easy to work with, and answered my MANY questions throughout the whole planning process. My guests raved about the venue, and I would highly recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2018

I first discovered this gem with my friend, another friend of mine told me about it.
    My fiancé at the time was away for work so I took some pictures and sent them over. He called said wow it looks great to my reply "we're having it here"! Best decision and you won't regret it. Johnson Locust Hall staff are AMAZING! The family is the best and Allie walks you through anything and everything. Everything went off without a hitch and was executed and flowed so seamlessly. They seriously help you with EVERYTHING. I wish we could go back to our wedding as guests because it was definitely a wedding venue to remember! I'm still obsessed with this place so beautiful, so amazing. Our wedding has been dubbed the best wedding our guests have been to! The venue speaks for itself but really just look at it Ah-mazinggg!!
    By the way my friend who came with me to check out the farm ended up becoming an officiant and marrying us! May 4th best day ever! Oh and I decide to get the short video; this is a service now offered by the farm. So in love with the way it turned out! Will did a phenomenal job and I would 1000 times over recommend adding that to the list as well!! THEE BEST VENUE LOCATION IN NEW JERSEY HANDS DOWN!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Bridgitte · Married on 10/07/2017

I would recommend this venue to everyone! They were so helpful and friendly! I was able to come to the venue as often as I needed to check and double check the layout! Day of was absolutely perfect and Allie the coordinator made sure there were no hiccups as well as throwing in some decoration ideas which was PERFECT! Even after the wedding they have continued to impress me! Wonderful people with a beautiful venue! Couldn’t recommend more! I’ve had people stop me multiple times even months after my wedding to say it was the most beautiful one they have been to “like out of a magazine”. They cared about details I didn’t even think of!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Jenna · Married on 09/09/2017

We got married on the farm September 16, 2017. From start to finish it was an amazing experience. The farm is absolutely beautiful we utilized the farm house to get ready in. I would highly recommend it. It was a great experience and so much fun having all the girls getting ready in the farmhouse together. The girls got ready upstairs and the guys got ready downstairs. We had an outside ceremony but had a Plan B option that was just as beautiful so weather wasn't a concern. Cocktail hour was in the stone barn and the reception was in the breezeway barn. Both barns had such unique looks that everyone is still talking about how amazing the venue was! Not only was the venue perfect. Allie the wedding coordinator was also amazing to work with. She did everything possible to make sure the day ran smoothly and stayed in touch throughout the year of planning. I highly recommend Johnson's Locust Hall Farm !

Sent on 10/08/2017

Shannon · Married on 06/10/2017

I don't have the words to express how incredible this venue and its staff is. From the moment we met Allie, the event coordinator, we knew that this place was something special. Not only was she incredibly sweet and fun to work with but she had a vision for the farm that transformed it from a simple but beautiful old barn into this spectacular wedding venue. In the time between when we booked in the winter to our wedding in the summer the renovations that they made were unbelievable. From the gorgeous new sliding barn doors to the bathrooms made from old stalls all of my guests were blown away! I mean who gets compliments on bathrooms?! It was just simply indicative of how unique and well thought out each and every part of this venue is. We were only the fourth wedding that had ever been held in the space but somehow they had already worked out all of the kinks because the event was flawless. The entire staff was amazing and the space looked so beautiful! Some say planning a wedding is the most stressful thing ever but this place made the entire process easy. I was planning the event from Virginia Beach but I was able to drop in anytime I was in town and any questions I had I knew I would have an email response within hours. Allie even facetimed with me the day of the wedding to show me the reception space and quell my fears about table set up. Our wedding day was the best day ever and Johnson's Locust Hall Farm helped us start off our marriage feeling like the most blessed couple in the world. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 06/12/2017