Johnson's Locust Hall Farm Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Sara
    Sara P. Married on 07/16/2022

An Absolute Dream Experience at Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm

My husband Shaun and I got married 2 days ago on Saturday, July 16, 2022. There is SO much to say about how incredible Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm is. A few words to describe the staff and family… warm, full of kindness and passion for what they do, dedicated and extremely professional. The entire experience, from when I first met with Allie Johnson on my venue visit a year and a half before my wedding, through every single email and check in, through the final details just before the wedding, everyone was incredibly attentive and made things easier and more seamless than ever, so my husband and I, our families, friends, and guests could focus on celebrating the best day of our lives!

The facilities are absolutely breathtaking and work extremely well for a wedding, from the beautiful, rustic farmhouse where my wedding party got ready, to the ceremony field, to the cocktail hour area, to the GORGEOUS breezeway barn where the reception was held. You can feel the farm’s warmth and the love that it radiates around couples who are lucky enough to make their wedding memories there.

The place is stunning without any decor, but we chose to work with the Locust Hall in-house floral team and WOW. While I may be a bit biased, I have never seen such beautiful floral design in my life. Working with Allie and Carol to bring my vision to life was an amazing experience. They understood my style and what would truly represent me in an absolute flawless manner - their process is so detailed in all the right ways, and yet so incredibly easy for the bride and groom. My bridal bouquet was the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen, it was more than I ever dreamed of. They are creative geniuses AND it’s all the more special to have flowers come right from the farm.

The farm works with incredible preferred vendors who understand how to bring out the absolute best in the whole experience. Our guests were so impressed and we’ve already gotten so many messages from people who have said it was the BEST wedding they’ve ever been to. Everyone is on cloud 9.

If you have any doubts in your mind about choosing this venue, don’t! You will have THE most incredible experience, we can promise you that! This place is so, so special. One million thank yous to the entire team at Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm!!!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel H. Married on 07/14/2022

Simply Amazing!

My husband and I got engaged at the end of 2020, and visited Johnson's Locust Hall Farm as our first (and only) venue tour for our July 2022 wedding. After visiting, we knew that this was the venue for us. We loved the beautiful setting, as well as the fact that all parts of the wedding were right there on site (ceremony outdoors, cocktail hour in the stone barn, and reception in the breezeway barn). The staff was super easy to communicate with, and Avery and Allie answered all of our questions both during our tour and all throughout our wedding planning. I would also highly suggest renting the cocktail hour pony, as Fancy was a big hit with everyone! Johnson's Locust Hall Farm really did provide our dream venue for our small but unique farm wedding, and it was absolutely perfect! Our guests kept telling us how absolutely beautiful the venue was, and we can't help but agree!
    Donna W. Married on 09/10/2021

Everything was perfect-

The entire experience with the Johnson farm family was amazing. From the initial visit, meeting and working with Allie and Avery we felt like we were working with friends. They helped with recommending vendors (Toscano's, Laura Leigh, their in-house florist was amazing!) and honored all our crazy quirks (Thursday night ceremony, cornhole tournament) while seamlessly making sure everything was perfect. We were blessed to have a perfect August summer day that could not have been better. The support and attention to detail by the entire Johnson's staff are unmatched, they truly made it feel like we were at home as soon as we arrived. Allie and Avery along with Carol (florist) truly listened to all our ideas, and made us feel like part of their farm. We will always hold a special spot in our hearts for the farm, and return every chance we have for a dinner or to pick pumpkins. Thank you all for making us part of your extending "family", and for making our day perfect!

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

Donna & Todd you both were an absolute pleasure to work with and we enjoyed helping in making your wedding extra special :) Thank you
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 07/24/2021

Best of the best

We cannot say enough AMAZING things about the entire Johnson’s farm experience. The venue is a dream. Our guests were in awe. The entire wedding team/Johnson family made us feel so confident in our day and went above and beyond with the little details. Everything was truly flawless. We highly recommend having your ceremony on the farm and utilizing the bridal suite/farmhouse. The barn/entire property is GORGEOUS with so many different spots/settings for pictures. Planning during covid we had so much more peace knowing the barn is open/ventilated which definitely added to our guests comfortability and the entire vibe of our wedding. Perfect venue all around.

Hi Christina -
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience , you had a beautiful day and we are happy to have been a part of your wedding!
    Josephine B. Married on 06/19/2021

Perfection

Easily the best decision we made for our wedding. I cannot say enough good things, and the staff went above and beyond for us. Everything went off without a hitch, including a very last minute change of ceremony location after some unexpected rain. Our guests raved about everything, from the beauty of the barn and the property to the kindness of all of the staff. If you are thinking about a rustic yet still elegant wedding, I would not hesitate to do it here.
  • Jamie
    Jamie Q. Married on 06/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous venue worth the price

I really only have good things to say about Johnson's Locust Hall! My husband and I wanted a rustic farm wedding that was naturally beautiful, elegant, laid back and FUN. This checked all of the boxes for us, but it is the best of both worlds as Johnson's is such a well-oiled machine that you won't be pulling your hair out doing a completely DIY farm wedding like I saw many of my friends go through! They are completely organized and efficient, with just enough room for you to tailor your day to make it your own while also having seamless relationships with vendors that take a lot of the hard work and heavy lifting of planning out of your hands. I am SO glad we chose this venue. It is absolutely stunning, has all the amenities you would ever need plus so much unique charm, and is totally worth every penny. You will not need to worry about a thing on wedding day, and the venue will make sure you are all set on every detail before your big day so you can just sit back and enjoy. On our wedding day, the venue did so much behind the scenes (including adding lots of touches to the space to make it beautiful!) that I didn't have to worry about a thing. Allie and her team are top notch. Additionally, we got married during the pandemic and Johnson's was absolutely wonderful about everything. They worked with us to customize the day and make it safe for everyone, and were incredibly flexible with us when we had to switch some things up. I wish we could have another wedding there!!

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing Jamie, we loved being a part of your wedding day & all the planning. Your day was so beautiful
    Hope you both come back and visit us:)
    -Johnson's
  • I
    Irina D. Married on 02/21/2021

Truly blessed.

We got married during the pandemic . Having only 1 month and a half to plan the wedding, seems crazy. Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm made everything so easy. As a bride, you have so many things you have to handle but they did everything. They exceeded our expectations in every single detail. It was a truly blessing working with them and celebrating our wedding at Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm.
  • Gina
    Gina M. Married on 08/29/2020

Absolutely Breathtaking and Memorable Experience

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm is a dream come true. My wedding was the definition of "Everything happens for a reason." Due to Covid restrictions we had to find a new location for our small wedding and this venue was recommended to me by my aunt who lives in the area. Amazingly, Johnson's Locust Hall Farm had the date we wanted available, and Allie (and their catering partner Sensational Hosts) helped us plan an entire wedding in under one month. The barn and farm alone are breathtaking, but the customer service was phenomenal. A few guests were weary about attending due to current health concerns, but the team at Johnson's Locust Hall Farm did a wonderful job of creating space between tables and easing everyone's concerns. I received many comments from guests stating they felt very comfortable with the layout and were able to enjoy themselves more than they thought they would! The space is massive and the entire evening was so whimsical. All of my guests were awestruck by the rustic beauty of this place. It is MAGIC!!! A few of my friends have already stated they cannot wait to host an event here. A MILLION THANK YOUS TO ALLIE, DOUG, AND THEIR TEAMS!!!!!!!! A completely unforgettable experience!! Still on Cloud 9!!!
    Leslie C. Married on 08/22/2020

Perfection!

Absolutely amazing! We first fell in love with Johnson’s during a rain storm. We new if this place could be so beautiful in the rain if would be perfect in any weather condition. Our wedding was on 8.22.20. If it has not been during a pandemic we wouldn’t have had any stress. We worked with Allie throughout the process. She is the best! So very patience and has great ideas. She answered all of my questions in a timely manner and keep me posted on all of the changing covid guidelines. We visited the farm throughout our planning process and on each visit we felt so comfortable and like part of the Johnson family.
    Our wedding was absolutely magical and beautiful. Everything was perfect!! Our guests had a wonderful time. This is the perfect place to feel contacted to your guests while also being able to maintain social distancing. I would highly recommend this venue.
  • Shawnee
    Shawnee Married on 08/20/2020

August 20th 2020

They truly went above and beyond. Just 30 days before our Michigan wedding we had to change our plans due to COVID. We contacted Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm and within two days we toured and booked. The team was helpful, understanding, and made our day absolutely perfect. I am so thankful for finding them and such last minute!
    Kelly F. Married on 11/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book with johnson's locust hall farm

Wow!!! How can I even put into words the magic of Johnson's Locust Hall Farm? Let's start with Allie and her wonderful staff. Allie is the most down to earth, caring, professional and attentive coordinator to work with. No matter how many emails I sent her throughout the process, Allie responded in a timely manner and truly had the best interest for my now husband and I. The staff assisted with setting up the night before and kindly packed all of the decorations for next day pickup. Every staff personal greeted you with a warm smile and were wiling to lend a helping hand. Furthermore, the authentic rustic venue is unlike any other farm venue. My guests were raving with how stunning the property was! I do also recommend having the rehearsal in the Barn Market and you will LOVE getting ready in the charming farmhouse. Johnson's Locust Hall Farm deserves all the admiration and recognition. You will not be disappointed booking this whimsical venue. PS... go with the apple cider donuts.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 09/27/2019

Perfect venue

I genuinely cannot say enough good things about Locust Hall. As soon as we saw the property, we knew that we didn't have to look anywhere else for our venue. The entire farm is genuinely so beautiful. We booked our wedding about a year and a half in advance and throughout that time the team continued to make improvements to the farm and the properties. It got more beautiful each time we went back. In addition to the space itself, the staff is also awesome. Allie was excellent; we hired her as a day-of coordinator and she really put my mind at ease about all of my pre-wedding concerns. She did everything we asked of her and more, including letting us take some pictures with their goats! All of the staff that was on for our wedding day were so friendly and accommodating. I could not imagine a better wedding venue.

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

You had such a stunning wedding day & loved all your personal details! Thanks for letting us be a part and wishing you both the best. Don't forget to visit :)
  • Kristen
    Kristen K. Married on 09/21/2019

Absolute dream

Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm is THE place to have your wedding. Where do we even begin!? The property alone speaks for itself. The rustic feel of this wedding venue is authentic as they come. Add in the unbelievable staff and this place was absolutely perfect. After our first tour of the venue I knew we had to book our wedding here. My wife and I made numerous visits to the farm between the time we booked and our actual wedding and we always felt welcome. The staff is not only professional and extremely talented, but they were genuinely nice people and it was easy to tell that this is a family run operation with a lot of pride. The venue blew our guests away from the picturesque ceremony to the breathtaking Stone Barn for cocktails and then onto the Breezeway Barn for the reception. Everyone on the Locust team worked so hard to bring our vision to life and we were not disappointed. The attention to detail really put all my nerves to rest so I could ENJOY every second of my wedding day! There was nothing I would change about our venue- the compliments we received from guests regarding the venue are countless!

You don’t book Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm for your wedding night...you book it as your “place”. We arrived at 9am to the property to get ready in the farmhouse and spent the entire day walking around seeing our dream come to life. We will continue to attend farm to table dinners at the farm just as an excuse to get back! We are hooked for life!

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

WE LOVED your wedding and working together. Wish you both the best & thank you for choosing us for your wedding :)
  • Lauren
    Lauren H. Married on 09/01/2019

Rustic elegance perfection

We had our wedding at Locust Hall Farm on September 1, 2019 and were blown away by the entire experience!! The venue was BREATHTAKING, the exact vibe my husband and I were looking for! We loved the atmosphere of the rolling hills of the 300+ acre grounds and that you felt like you weren't in New Jersey!! Allie and her team are literally AMAZING to work with and super responsive and helpful with any question/concern/ask you may have. We had a 2.5 year engagement and kept going back to the farm to check it out and Allie and her team would always remember us and make us feel special. Not to mention they are constantly improving the space without losing its rustic integrity which was great!! We toured many farm/barn venues and this is by far the best one in New Jersey. Trust your girl and book them NOW!!!! You won't be disappointed and your guests will rave about it for MONTHS!! :)

We had access to the farmhouse for our bridal party to get ready which was PERFECT! I loved that we were on-site and could sneak peaks of everything getting set up outside. The bridal suite was upstairs and beautifully decorated with two bathrooms and tons of mirrors, which were ideal for getting ready with my 7 bridesmaids. My groom and his groomsmen had a cool spot downstairs and they utilized the yard to play corn hole and to hang out! Great setup and super charming!! Great for getting ready shots with our photographer!!

The ceremony space was perfection. The wooden arch, antique chairs, and all the little rustic touches Allie and her team incorporated came together SO beautifully. I loved not having to worry about all the extra details since Allie always had something up her sleeve to dress up an area and give a little charm. I can't rave enough about how amazing her team is. Thankfully we had the most perfect day, but I had total peace the entire time knowing the rain plan (ceremony in the stone barn) would also be gorgeous as well! I'm telling you, Allie and her team have this down to a science!!

The flow of the wedding was flawless. I loved that our guests got to move and experience different spaces without trekking too far in the grass. The cocktail hour stone barn is stunning and was perfect for our guests to enjoy. The breezeway barn is another show stopper and looked great with our tent extension (since we had 150 guests). We also rented a lounge set up from Allie, which I highly recommend! Allie choose the style/colors based on our theme and our guests loved having another area to kick back and relax! We also had a cigar bar which our guests loved! The venue had a perfect little smoking area for the guests to enjoy next to a fire pit! So many of our guests commented on how they loved that they didn't feel super cramped or confined to the space and that they could explore a bit and move around!

This venue is so special to my husband and I and we couldn't have been happier with how our big day went. From start to finish it was flawlessly executed by Allie's team and our caterer Sensational Host. I love that we will continue to go back to the farm (for pumpkins, apples, all the fun events they have throughout the year) and reminisce on one of our best days ever there. This is THE NJ FARM VENUE PERIOD! :) Book them now and I promise you will have the most amazing wedding day too!! :)
    Karen W. Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing! Must book now!

When I first visited Johnson's Farm, I was immediately blown away by how beautiful the grounds were! (and this was in the winter) Allie gave me a tour of the property, and filled me in on all of the renovations they were going to do before my wedding date! When I visited the farm in the Spring, I was amazed by the renovations that happened during the winter! Allie and Avery were amazing to work with from start to finish! They were always available, gave great advice, and answered all of my questions in a timely fashion! Not only did we put our trust in Allie and her team for our wedding, but we also planned our Rehearsal Dinner with them in the Market Barn! The food was amazing, the event space was breathtaking, and the hay rides were a huge hit with our family and friends!! I got the Fall wedding that I dreamed of on August 24th! I am still taken aback when I think about how beautifully decorated the Market Barn was for our Rehearsal dinner! We are so lucky that we had so many event spaces for our wedding weekend! The Farm House, Ceremony Lawn, Stone Barn, Breezeway Barn, and Market Barn truly made our rustic wedding a dream come true!!

My family and friends are still talking about our wedding! In fact, several people have asked us to renew our vows yearly so that they can go back to the farm!! Friends have even asked us if we can plan a day trip to visit the farm in the Spring to go on another hay ride and see the beautiful sunflowers!

Thank you to everyone at Johnson's Farm for the most beautiful wedding we could have ever asked for! It was a dream come true!!! Book your wedding or any event here now!! What an incredible family and team to work with!
    Danielle Married on 08/02/2019

Beyond awesome!

It was the most PERFECT setting for a farm, rustic, outdoor wedding. From the beginning, we were given first class service by Allie with all of our concerns lifted in moments. The renovations made over the winter were just a bonus to how amazing the venue was on our wedding day. There was SO much to choose from for photos. The recommended vendors were easy to work with and when we brought in outside ones, they were treated with ease by Allie. We were able to make our day exactly what we wanted within seconds. Running events for a living, I had reservations but the staff worked flawless. Can not say enough about this venue and the staff working it!

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

Thank you Danielle & Glenn !
    We enjoyed being a part of your wedding day and getting to know you both.. wishing you two the best !
  • Irene
    Irene F. Married on 07/07/2019

Phenomenal

How does one begin to express how wonderful this place is? My wife and I chose this location to get married and truly - all we can say is WOW!

From the scenic, picturesque, and breathtaking natural beauty of the farm, the sunflowers, fresh fruit on vines and trees, the silo, farm animals, Farm to Dinner events, hay rides, Stone barn, the quaint home, to everything else I may have missed it truly goes beyond words.

Although difficult to believe, only one thing was able to surpass the beauty of the place...

And that would be the PEOPLE at Johnson's Locust Hall Farm. Beauty fades in one's memory - but how people touch your life never leaves you.

From Allie/Will/Avery and EVERYONE on the farm with their genuine warmth and demeanor, their extreme willingness to help, their desire to go above and beyond EVERY single time, their level of extreme professionalism, and TRULYjust a sincere and genuine regard for all that they hope to do for your to make your experience perfect is what truly sets this place apart from the rest.

I have NEVER, in all my years of life, EVER met such a solid, GENUINE, well-to-do group of people.

Anything you had planned to do, albeit a wedding, anniversary, other special event, a hay ride, fruit picking, apple cider donut eating, Farm to Dinner event, Wine Tasting, Sunflower festivals -- TRUST ME -- You WILL want to do it here.

Put your hopes, dreams, visions, anxieties, qualms, questions, into the team at Johnson's and they will collaborate and find a way to make it your vision perfect and come to life.

THANK YOU to everyone at Johnson's Locust Hall Farm, for striving so hard and surpassing all I, or my wife, could have ever hoped for.

Truly...you have all made our dream come true.
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 06/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dream Wedding at The Barns at Locust Hall!

Truly a dream wedding venue! My husband and I got married at the Barns at Locust Hall in June 2019 and we couldn't be happier with our experience. We were the first couple to get married under the farm's shaded ceremony space - there wasn't a cloud in the sky and it was 80 degrees so we didn't want our guests to be too hot. All of our guests gave our wedding a rave review - to this day, people tell us it was one of their favorite weddings! The day went off without a hitch - and the process leading up to the big day was very smooth. Allie is truly wonderful to work with - through all of our communications and planning, you could see she really cared deeply about giving us our dream wedding and that we weren't just another sale. We worked with many of the vendors recommended by the farm and they were all wonderful as well! Though our wedding totalled 154 people, the venue truly made us feel like it was a small intimate gathering which was really important to us. If you're looking for a uniquely gorgeous space to host your wedding, this place is amazing!
  • Meredith
    Meredith S. Married on 06/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

May have been a Fairytale...

I cannot say enough great things about this venue and the staff. Allie was so helpful and responsive via email or phone call. She helped personally coordinate with all of my vendors leading up to the event. Her and her staff (shout out to Avery :)) were very accommodating when it came to the night of our rehearsal. Now let me say that I have never been a girl that has had her wedding planned out since I was little. We wanted to throw essentially a big party. The day went seamlessly. I kept thinking ‘this is not my life-it cannot be going this well...’ Well it was my life, and it really did go that well. My guests had a blast and cannot stop talking about how gorgeous and unique the venue was. You cannot beat the views and old barn architecture (with some modern amenities now). This venue is worth every penny. The staff will help you make the day amazing (while you party and celebrate!) Tip: Serve Johnson’s cider donuts and ice cream as your dessert - you won’t regret it!

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

Hi Meredith ! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, we loved working together. Your day was beautiful & so were you, thanks for letting us be a part of the celebration. -Johnson's
  • Janelle
    Janelle B. Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Allie and her whole entire team was absolutely wonderful. They truly make you feel like a part of their family. The grounds are gorgeous and they are extremely accommodating. My father unfortunately passed away the morning of our wedding and they were there for us with anything we needed. This bittersweet day could not have gone any better then it did at Johnson's. We truly value this family and their amazing staff!!!

Hi Janelle!!
    Thank you, we loved working with you both, and you, Josh, & Avery will always feel like part of our crew. Your wedding day was beautiful and we are so happy to have been a part of your 'bittersweet day'.
    Wishing you all the best married life together and hoping you will visit !
    -The Johnson's
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne P. Married on 11/03/2018

Absolute Perfection

I am not typically one to be at a loss of words, but when it comes to Johnsons Locust Hall Farm I am speechless. There is no better way to describe it that absolute perfection.

I had hit a dead end in my search for a "rustic, farm venue" in New Jersey, and I was completely defeated. I was never one of those girls that imagined every single detail about my wedding prior to becoming engaged, but the moment I was engaged, I knew exactly what I did NOT want. Although I enjoy dresses and looking pretty, I am not a cookie cutter bride. I knew I did not want a traditional venue or ballroom. I wanted something different. Something that fit who I was. I love the outdoors. I love nature. I love being unique. I know, farm weddings are very popular right now! Doesn't seem different, but Johnsons Locust Hall Farm was. As I said earlier, I had hit a dead end in finding the perfect barn/farm venue. I had traveled the entire state only to find other beautiful venues that were too small, or too difficult to get to. If it weren't for stumbling across them on Instagram, I would have never known they existed.

I will never forget the moment my Fiance, Mom and I drove to The Barns to see them for the first time. As soon as my tires pulled onto their property and I saw the farm house at the end of the long, tree-lined driveway, I knew this was THE place. We were welcomed by Brenda inside the Farm House (which is absolutely beautiful) and I remember saying to her, "You seem so familiar, like I have known you for years!" Her hospitality was so warn, genuine, and inviting. She took us on a tour of the property, and my face hurt. It hurt from smiling from ear to ear for so long. I felt like a broken record as we walked around. I just kept saying over and over, this is the place! This is perfect. It is so beautiful here!

We went ahead and reserved our date! Nov. 3, 2018. We had just over one year to plan our wedding. I was not worried about getting everything planned, I was worried I wouldn't be able to wait that long. I was so in love with the venue that I just wanted the day to arrive. Over that year of planning, Allie, Brenda, and the other staff at Johnson's Locust Hall Farm were nothing but amazing. They were so down to earth, accommodating, helpful, kind, caring... I could continue if you need me to, but I think you get the picture. They were absolute perfection.

I can honestly say that from the moment we reserved our date, to our actual wedding date, we went back to The Barns six times. Even after we were married, we have been back twice already.

It is as if we are a part of the family now. They know us by name. They remember our day. We are not just another person that got married here. We are a part of The Johnson's Locust Hall Farm.

Throughout the course of the Big Day, Allie, Avery, Brenda, and all of the other helpers were amazing. They took care of every worry and need we had. They made my dream day into a reality, and it honestly could not have been any better. I was worried about the wind, but Allie assured me that the day would still be perfect, and if I wanted to make the decision to bring the ceremony inside, we could.

The entire Johnson Family took all the stress and chaos out of the day and made it one I will never forget. Each and every person that played a part in the day holds a special place in my heart. I will continue to go back and visit.

The Farmhouse, grounds, Stone Barn, and Breezeway Barn is literally picture perfect. It is the real thing- not a replica or building made to look "rustic." It is genuine. It is real. It is absolute perfection.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Johnson's Locust Hall Farm. If you are looking for something amazingly unforgettable, visit The Barns. You will not regret it.

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

We loved being a part of your wedding day, both you, Jason, your families & guests were delightful. Thank you for your review & wishing you the best !
    Kelcey Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing venue!

As soon as my now husband and I pulled in the entrance we knew this is where we wanted to be married. Besides the beautiful setting the staff at Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm and Allie were incredible. Allie really helped ease my wedding planning stresses and questions were always answered immediately. The day of the staff took over everything so that I could sit back and enjoy my day celebrating with family and friends. Even the help they provided the day after was beyond amazing. Guests have told us this was one of the best weddings they have ever attended. Thank you so much Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm and Allie Johnson for giving us an incredible day we will never forget ❤️

Ryan & Kelcey Armstrong

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

Thank you Kelcey & Ryan for sharing your wedding experience with us! We had such a nice time planning and working together on your wedding. Wishing you both the best!
  • Ian
    Ian A. Married on 10/05/2018

Unforgettable Experience!

Words cannot express how my wife and I felt on our wedding day. From the very beginning, Allie was there every step of the way. She was very patient and open with us. We knew from the first time that we saw Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm, that this was THE place. We couldn’t take our minds off of the venue, it was that beautiful. Everything went beyond our expectations, from the planning process all the way up to the day of the wedding. Allie and Will, and the rest of the staff at Locust Hall Farm were a pleasure to work with, they really made us feel comfortable and like a part of the family. We couldn’t have done it without them. There was not one complaint from our guests about the venue. People kept coming up to us and telling us how much they loved the place and how this was the best wedding they had ever been to!

We highly recommend anyone who is getting married to definitely check out Locust Hall Farm. You won’t be disappointed at all. The setting and environment is absolutely gorgeous. The people are fantastic and so good at seeing your vision, that you literally can just sit back and watch everything unfold exactly as you wished.

Thank you so much to Locust Hall Farm, especially Allie Johnson, for being a part of our special day. We loved every second of it, and we can’t wait to see what’s in store for Johnson’s Locust Hall Farm!

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

Ian & Tracy, you two were AMAZING to work with. Our family adored you & your guests & your wedding day was so beautiful. Hope you will visit us again & wish you both the best!
    Alexa M. Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

best and easiest decision we made!

I have to say that working with Allie and the team at the Barns at Locust Hall was the best decision I made in our wedding planning process. Allie is the epitome of courtesy and professionalism. From our first tour of the Barns my husband and I knew we wanted to get married here. And the service and guidance that Allie provided throughout our wedding planning process, and the amazing work she and her team did on our wedding day, really made our day simply magical, and stress-free. We met with Allie about two or three times before the day of our wedding and she helped guide us and reassure us with her detailed note taking and intimate knowledge of how weddings run at the barn. The week of the wedding we dropped off special additional decorations we wanted, and Allie and her team distributed them throughout the two barns for cocktail hour and our reception and made sure everything was elegant and gorgeous. She coordinated with our florist, caterers, out of town band, and bakery to make sure the day ran smoothly without us having to worry about a thing. During the afternoon and evening of our wedding, everything ran so smoothly from our gorgeous outdoor wedding to cocktail hour in the old barn to dancing and our sit down dinner reception in the breezy barn. When we left, her staff had cleaned up all of our mess in the farmhouse where we got ready that morning and had things impeccably organized so we could easily pick our belongings up as we continued to celebrate our evening with friends at a hotel/bar nearby. I really can’t stress how amazing working with Allie is, and our guests and friends are still talking about how magical the venue was and how much fun they had at our wedding.

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

Thank you Alexa for taking the time to share your wedding experience, we loved being apart of the planning and wedding day :) wishing you both the best!
    -Johnson family
  • Callahanch
    Christine Married on 09/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don't walk... RUN to book your wedding here!

I came across this new venue online and wasn't planning on visiting because it was a bit out of our price range, and being so new there wasn't a lot of reviews or feedback online yet. But, when my now husband and I took a day to look at venues, we ended up making an appointment anyway just because it was on the way to a few of our other spots, so we thought, why not? It was meant to be. The drive up to the farm is beautiful and I immediately had a great feeling. We first toured the farmhouse where the bridal party gets ready the day of the event and were already obsessed. Then, the breathtaking hills and endless acres with the handmade arbor for the ceremony site was just incredible. But once we viewed the Stone Barn (for cocktail hour), my fiance and I shared a look that literally sealed the deal and we signed on the dotted line. From there on out, we had the most amazing experience being a part of the Johnson "family". Allie and the team from day 1 had been so attentive, responsive, polite and professional to work with, and was the easiest to work with of any of my vendors (and they were all amazing!). They make you feel like you're the first and last couple to get married there, and take such good care of you. You will never feel like a number or just another couple with this place.
    But truthfully, the day of the wedding was just so magical. The beauty of the farm is that it is so different and out of the box, but still feels upscale and elegant in every way. As the bride, my favorite thing other than the sheer natural beauty of the venue is how easily everything flowed. The entire day literally goes from right to left in terms of geographic location, so everything you need is right there. There's no traveling a million places back and forth, no waiting for cocktail hour etc. It has a perfect set up to make a seamless transition for all of your guests. Everyone would literally not stop raving about the wedding even while we were there, but of course after as well. People are still talking about it, and we've gotten several guests say that it was the best wedding they ever went to! My favorite compliment however needed to be from my father in law, who the morning after the wedding said, "You know, I have to admit when you said you were having the wedding in a barn I was a little nervous and skeptical, but WOW! That was just the best wedding we ever went to and it far exceeded my expectations. That was a great choice."
    My husband and I highly recommend booking your wedding here if you want something unique, magical, and a wedding your guests will NEVER forget. You won't find another gem like this out there-- it's was worth every penny and more!

Johnson's Locust Hall Farm's reply:

Thank you Christine for taking the time to share your wedding experience. From your personal decor details, to your dress, and your amazing guests, we loved being a part of your day! Wishing you so much happiness in all the years to come as Mr. & Mrs. Baney!
illustration stars